Official Super Bowl Thread

What d-bag decided that it was a good idea to put Missy what's her face in the halftime show? Seriously, that shit's not even good for ghetto music.

Missy misdemeanor Elliott use to be great. I was driving home and missed it. She wasn't good?

If its worth it let me twerk it put my thang down flip it and reverse it.

Is she fat again?

She just sucked. Imagine listening to Charlie Brown's teacher for about a minute and a half. It was no better than that. And trust me, no sexiness about it if you were looking for that. And all her lame dancers wore her name on their shirts b/c nobody knows who the f she is otherwise. I can see why.

She was out there cos KP basically needed the time to wardrobe change....but hell, get someone who isn't crap....or just do a KP remix and focus on the dancers or something. Missy Fuckface tainted the hell out of what had been at least a fun show if not a great one.
You didn't enjoy Katy's fat legs?
Is she getting thick? She won't be hot in 20 yes.

Like Kathleen turner.

What d-bag decided that it was a good idea to put Missy what's her face in the halftime show? Seriously, that shit's not even good for ghetto music.

Missy misdemeanor Elliott use to be great. I was driving home and missed it. She wasn't good?

Is she fat again?

She just sucked. Imagine listening to Charlie Brown's teacher for about a minute and a half. It was no better than that. And trust me, no sexiness about it if you were looking for that. And all her lame dancers wore her name on their shirts b/c nobody knows who the f she is otherwise. I can see why.

She was out there cos KP basically needed the time to wardrobe change....but hell, get someone who isn't crap....or just do a KP remix and focus on the dancers or something. Missy Fuckface tainted the hell out of what had been at least a fun show if not a great one.
She's a talented bombshell

Taylor Swift will play next year or the year after and one up her....Book it.

Taylor Swift? Lol. She sucks.

Is she fat again?

I love her.
I like the way she gets into her songs.

Is she fat again?

Yea right. Who would you have instead? I would pick r kelly

Is she fat again?

Like Kathleen turner.

Kathleen Turner? Dafuq?

Is she fat again?

Like Kathleen turner.
She will have waddlers, but nothing compared to the saddle bags that Kim Kardashian will have in 15 years...

Is she fat again?

The light show was the only redeeming value...brilliant!

I liked that lion or tiger thing she first came in on. That thing was pretty cool. :D

Commercials weren't that good?

Is she fat again?

I'll take her over KP.... jmo.

Is she fat again?

I liked that lion or tiger thing she first came in on. That thing was pretty cool. :D

The good ones you'll see in the upcoming months; so why be in a hurry to see a commercial you'll eventually see?

I paid them no mind accordingly.

Is she fat again?

I'll take her over KP.... jmo.
My brothers right about Kim. She's probably got a fat ass and legs if you don't airbrush or hide it under a dress.

Sometimes her and Nikki manash look too big. Sometimes

Is she fat again?

Meh, everyone always makes such a big deal out of the commercials. That's not why I watch the game. :D I couldn't care less about commercials to be honest. I don't usually pay much attention to them.

I just saw Carrol say that the interception play was changed from run to a pass based on the NE goal line formation? Not sure I'm buying that. He then said that they would have ran on 3rd and 4th down. I could see 3rd; but 4th? Not so sure about that. Really though, they had three plays to bang it in with Lynch and the Pats D-Line was far from dominant. And Wilson is not a QB that is great at throwing it into a tight spot like that. It's easy to second guess; but not the right play calling imo.

I just saw Carrol say that the interception play was changed from run to a pass based on the NE goal line formation? Not sure I'm buying that. He then said that they would have ran on 3rd and 4th down. I could see 3rd; but 4th? Not so sure about that. Really though, they had three plays to bang it in with Lynch and the Pats D-Line was far from dominant. And Wilson is not a QB that is great at throwing it into a tight spot like that. It's easy to second guess; but not the right play calling imo.

You are correct. The ball wasn't THAT poorly thrown. The receiver didn't give himself enough separation to catch the ball and he made no effort to make sure the defensive guy didn't intercept it. The REAL mistake was whoever put that inexperienced player in THAT position. It would have been an easy ball to knock down by an experienced player. The rookie was in over his head and Bevell didn't take THAT into account when calling the play.

I DO hope Bevell gets another job somewhere else. He cost my team an easy Super Bowl victory.

They are a run team, not a pass team, they got cute and gambled like they did going into the half, this time the gamble cost them the game.

You are correct. The ball wasn't THAT poorly thrown. The receiver didn't give himself enough separation to catch the ball and he made no effort to make sure the defensive guy didn't intercept it. The REAL mistake was whoever put that inexperienced player in THAT position. It would have been an easy ball to knock down by an experienced player. The rookie was in over his head and Bevell didn't take THAT into account when calling the play.

It was rookie on rookie crime to be fair....but yea, I don't think the receive even accounted for a crashing defender. Against a tougher defense, that might have been the call. But NE was consistently not penetrating the line. They should have been going Lynch all the way.

Forum List

Back