Official thread for board progressives to mourn the passing of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
You can let your grief out here, you poor things! Work the rage out of your system over how agent orange had this wonderful icon of humanity eliminated. Show your outrage here and now! Cry hard.

You can let your grief out here, you poor things! Work the rage out of your system over how agent orange had this wonderful icon of humanity eliminated. Show your outrage here and now! Cry hard.
..they do that everyday for American, jackass, violent, irrational criminals --so, yes--they are probably crying for this jackass
..why?--I don't know

stupid_thread.gif

• Banned
Apparently the Washington Post is in mourning for one of their own.

Meanwhile world leader and former president Barack Obama...

that-look.jpg

I'm just broken up about it. I understand our soldiers took what they could scrap off the walls of the tunnel left of this fine and fearless brave leader and brought him home to his family to morn.

Services at 3PM.

stout-garbage-bags-stog3340e11-64_1000.jpg

I heard he was your brother.....

Apparently the Washington Post is in mourning for one of their own.

SICK! Fake News WaPo Eulogizes ISIS Leader Al-Baghdadi as “Austere Religious Leader”

baghdadi-austere.jpg

isis-swingset.jpg

isis-syria-slaughter.jpg

SICK! Fake News WaPo Eulogizes ISIS Leader Al-Baghdadi as "Austere Religious Leader"

Only WaPo could spin this as empathetic to a TERRORIST. Well, not. NYT may do the same. They'd rather glorify a terrorist than give Trump credit for a great job. /winning

Democrats are so tired of Trump's winning.

A "religious scholar"! Ill quote the Yellow Vests in France regarding the globalist media as they surrounded a TV station in Paris and prepared to burn them out...

"all they do is lie".

Forum List

Back