Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

Supposed to warm? Why would it be supposed to warm? You don't have a clue what you're talking about here, do you.

Why would it be supposed to warm?

Coming out of the Little Ice Age, the planet warmed up.

It was in all the papers.

Supposed to warm? Why would it be supposed to warm? You don't have a clue what you're talking about here, do you.
it has been warming since the peak of the ise age,,

you dont have a clue what youre talking about,, all youre doing is repeating what youre told to repeat,,

Because that's what happens in every interglacial period before a glacial period gets triggered.

it has been warming since the peak of the ise age,,
That's "ice" and no, it has not. Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by the "peak" of the ice age and when do you think that ocurred?
you dont have a clue what youre talking about,, all youre doing is repeating what youre told to repeat,,
No one has told me to repeat anything. I have been reading about global warming since I first heard of it and that has included the work of Spencer, Christy and Curry along with the IPCC assessment reports and lots of individual studies that I've brought up here. The conclusions I have come to is that the sources the IPCC has used in their assessment reports have done the best work. Christy, Spencer, Lindzen and Curry aren't famous for being great scientists. They're famous pretty much solely because they disagree with the IPCC.

Last edited:
So, you do not believe that adding CO2 to the atmosphere is causing the planet to warm?
Sure. For every doubling of CO2 the atmospheric temperature warms by 1C. Simple physics. Of course that is without weather which reduces the theoretical GHG of the entire atmosphere from 75C to 33C. So it's probably even less than 1C per doubling of CO2. It's just physics.

That's "ice" and no, it has not. Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by the "peak" of the ice age and when do you think that ocurred?

No one has told me to repeat anything. I have been reading about global warming since I first heard of it and that has included the work of Spencer, Christy and Curry along with the IPCC assessment reports and lots of individual studies that I've brought up here. The conclusions I have come to is that the sources the IPCC has used in their assessment reports have done the best work. Christy, Spencer, Lindzen and Curry aren't famous for being great scientists. They're famous pretty much solely because they disagree with the IPCC.
when you provide me the instruction book on what the planet is supposed to do we can continue the discussion,,

without that its a waste of time since all you have is wild guesses with nothing to back it up,,

Who are the major donors to this front of an organization? (Switch Energy Alliance} They don't reveal them nor their tax returns. Obviously, we should always be insisting that windmills and solar panels continue becoming more recyclable, efficient, and long lasting.
why do donors matter?

when you provide me the instruction book on what the planet is supposed to do we can continue the discussion,,

without that its a waste of time since all you have is wild guesses with nothing to back it up,,
All he has is some nonsense from IPCC which suggests nothing, he can't even pull out or summarize what the document actually says. all he does is post the document link like that's some ark of the covenant or something

of course I have to mention that so far every prediction these people have made for the last 80 yrs warning of a climate catstrophy has been a nothing burger,,

but for the love of god they have to be right this time,, right??

THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They can't even admit that the GHG effect of CO2 is not the same thing as the feedback from the GHG effect of CO2. How are they going to be able to say what's normal?
All they are is a news source, they don't do actual research.

They can't even admit that the GHG effect of CO2 is not the same thing as the feedback from the GHG effect of CO2. How are they going to be able to say what's normal?

Shhhhh dammit .. she said goodbye ... maybe she'll leave for good ...

Forum List

Back