Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

TCR tends to be notably lower than ECS. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) fifth assessment report, completed in 2014, gave a likely ECS range of 1.5C to 4.5C of warming for a doubling of atmospheric CO2 concentrations, but a likely TCR of only 1C to 2.5C.

To understand how sensitive the climate is to carbon dioxide on time frames of a century or less, scientists also study the transient climate sensitivity. They imagine that carbon dioxide will continue to increase at roughly the rate it has been, and then ask how much warming would be realized around the time when the concentration has doubled the preindustrial value. On this shorter time scale, it’s likely the planet will warm between 1° and 2.5°C (2°-4.5°F).

"...Manabe and Strickler (1964) calculated the global-average strength of the “greenhouse effect” on surface temperatures assuming all energy transfers were radiative (no weather processes), based upon the theory of how infrared energy courses through the atmosphere. They found that the surface of the Earth would average a whopping 75 deg. C warmer than if there was no greenhouse effect. But in reality, the surface of the Earth averages about 33 deg. C warmer, not 75 deg. C warmer than a no-greenhouse Earth. That’s because convective air currents (which create weather) carry excess heat away from the surface, cooling it well below its full greenhouse effect value represented by their imagined “pure radiative energy equilibrium” assumption.

Now, you might be surprised to learn that the amount of warming directly caused by us adding extra CO2 to the atmosphere is, by itself, relatively weak. It has been calculated theoretically that, if there are no other changes in the climate system, a doubling of the atmospheric CO2 concentration would cause about 1 deg C of surface warming. This is NOT a controversial statement…it is well understood by climate scientists. As of early 2019, we were about 50% of the way toward a doubling of atmospheric CO2..."

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) fifth assessment report, states the TCR is likely between 1C to 2.5C.

The lower limit of 1C for a doubling of CO2 is based upon the simple physics of the instantaneous radiative forcing of CO2 otherwise known as the GHG effect. This is not a controversial statement. It is well understood by climate scientists. It is the only value you can a quantitatively attribute to CO2 from simple physics. Everything else is a guess and assumes almost all warming is due to CO2 which is ridiculous given how chaotic the planet's climate system has been since it became bipolar glaciated. Climate fluctuations and environmental uncertainty are hallmarks of our bipolar glaciated world. To argue that history stops because CO2 is increasing is ridiculous and unsupported by any science.

From AR6:

The AR5 had assessed the transient climate response to cumulative emissions of CO2 to be likely in the range of 0.8°C to 2.5°C per 1000 GtC (1 Gigatonne of carbon, GtC, = 1 Petagram of carbon, PgC, = 3.664 Gigatonnes of carbon dioxide, GtCO2), and this was also used in SR1.5. The assessment in AR6, based on multiple lines of evidence, leads to a narrower likely range of 1.0°C–2.3°C per 1000 GtC. This has been incorporated in updated estimates of remaining carbon budgets (see Section TS.3.3.1), together with methodological improvements and recent observations. (Sections TS.1.3 and TS.3.3)

AND

In this Report, transient climate response is defined as the surface temperature response for the hypothetical scenario in which atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) increases at 1% yr–1 from
pre-industrial to the time of a doubling of atmospheric CO2 concentration.

AND

In this Report, equilibrium climate sensitivity is defined as the equilibrium (steady state) change in the surface temperature following a doubling of the atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) concentration from pre-industrial conditions.

AND

1700916636078.png

Figure 7.18 | Summary of the equilibrium climate sensitivity (ECS panel (a)) and transient climate response (TCR panel (b)) assessments using different lines of evidence. Assessed ranges are taken from Tables 7.13 and 7.14 for ECS and TCR respectively. Note that for the ECS assessment based on both the instrumental record and paleoclimates, limits (i.e., one-sided distributions) are given, which have twice the probability of being outside the maximum/minimum value at a given end, compared to ranges (i.e., two-tailed distributions) which are given for the other lines of evidence. For example, the extremely likely limit of greater than 95% probability corresponds to one side of the very likely (5–95%) range. Best estimates are given as either a single number or by a range represented by a grey box. CMIP6 model values are not directly used as a line of evidence but presented on the Figure for comparison. ECS values are taken from Schlund et al. (2020) and TCR values from Meehl et al. (2020); see Supplementary Material 7.SM.4. Further details on data sources and processing are available in the chapter data table (Table 7.SM.14).

Quick Nuts Notes:
We have graduated from AR5. AR6 is the current IPCC assessment. It takes a desperate boob like ding to present outdated AR5 findings as though relevant to current discussion.

"1 Gigatonne of carbon" is obviously and literally not a measure of CO2, GHGs, nor GHG emissions; carbon not being a gas at STP and not all GHGs being CO2 nor even containing carbon. So what is it? Good question. I expect that's well explained within the AR6 and of no interest to our denier contingent. I'd look it up, but we're celebrating T-day today, so I gotta get busy.

Generally speaking, a pure focus upon "radiative physics" is insane, imho. It's an extremely open system for chrissakes. The so-called "Laws of Thermodynamics" apply only to closed systems. I believe this "is well understood by climate scientists." Not at all by AGW deniers.

Quick Nuts Notes:
We have graduated from AR5. AR6 is the current IPCC assessment. It takes a desperate boob like ding to present outdated AR5 findings as though relevant to current discussion.

"1 Gigatonne of carbon" is obviously and literally not a measure of CO2, GHGs, nor GHG emissions; carbon not being a gas at STP and not all GHGs being CO2 nor even containing carbon. So what is it? Good question. I expect that's well explained within the AR6 and of no interest to our denier contingent. I'd look it up, but we're celebrating T-day today, so I gotta get busy.

Generally speaking, a pure focus upon "radiative physics" is insane, imho. It's an extremely open system for chrissakes. The so-called "Laws of Thermodynamics" apply only to closed systems. I believe this "is well understood by climate scientists." Not at all by AGW deniers.
I'm afraid GT of carbon IS a measure of CO2.

From AR6:

The AR5 had assessed the transient climate response to cumulative emissions of CO2 to be likely in the range of 0.8°C to 2.5°C per 1000 GtC (1 Gigatonne of carbon, GtC, = 1 Petagram of carbon, PgC, = 3.664 Gigatonnes of carbon dioxide, GtCO2), and this was also used in SR1.5. The assessment in AR6, based on multiple lines of evidence, leads to a narrower likely range of 1.0°C–2.3°C per 1000 GtC. This has been incorporated in updated estimates of remaining carbon budgets (see Section TS.3.3.1), together with methodological improvements and recent observations. (Sections TS.1.3 and TS.3.3)

AND

In this Report, transient climate response is defined as the surface temperature response for the hypothetical scenario in which atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) increases at 1% yr–1 from

AND

In this Report, equilibrium climate sensitivity is defined as the equilibrium (steady state) change in the surface temperature following a doubling of the atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) concentration from pre-industrial conditions.

AND

View attachment 863683
Figure 7.18 | Summary of the equilibrium climate sensitivity (ECS panel (a)) and transient climate response (TCR panel (b)) assessments using different lines of evidence. Assessed ranges are taken from Tables 7.13 and 7.14 for ECS and TCR respectively. Note that for the ECS assessment based on both the instrumental record and paleoclimates, limits (i.e., one-sided distributions) are given, which have twice the probability of being outside the maximum/minimum value at a given end, compared to ranges (i.e., two-tailed distributions) which are given for the other lines of evidence. For example, the extremely likely limit of greater than 95% probability corresponds to one side of the very likely (5–95%) range. Best estimates are given as either a single number or by a range represented by a grey box. CMIP6 model values are not directly used as a line of evidence but presented on the Figure for comparison. ECS values are taken from Schlund et al. (2020) and TCR values from Meehl et al. (2020); see Supplementary Material 7.SM.4. Further details on data sources and processing are available in the chapter data table (Table 7.SM.14).

From AR6:

AND

AND

AND

View attachment 863683
See that emergent constraints? See the low value of 1.0? That's the instantaneous GHG effect of CO2. That's the lowest it can be. Which is all you can really count on.

Quick Nuts Notes:

It's the same number in all the reports, dummy. The physics of GHG effect doesn't change. 1.0 C per doubling of CO2.

It would be wonderful if you understood their less than transparent reporting of instantaneous GHG effect and their made up climate sensitivity bullshit. For crying out loud you criticize Einstein but cant turn a critical eye to the IPCC?

From AR6:

AND

AND

AND

View attachment 863683
Or to say it in a less convoluted and more transparent way. TCR is their proxy for the instantaneous GHG of CO2 and ECS is their estimate of the instantaneous GHG effect plus their made up feedback. That they hide this fact with mumbo jumbo is a sign of their blatant dishonesty.

Quick Nuts Notes:

Einstein is laughing at you.

Andy May vs the Contributors to AR6, Working Group I.

AAS, WencheNorwegian Institute for Air Research (NILU)NorwayABRAMOWITZ, GabrielUniversity of New South WalesAustraliaACHUTARAO, Krishna M.Indian Institute of TechnologyIndiaAÐALGEIRSDÓTTIR, GuðfinnaUniversity of IcelandIcelandADHIKARY, BhupeshInternational Centre for IntegratedMountain DevelopmentNepalADNAN, MuhammadMinistry of Climate Change (MoCC)PakistanADRIAN, RitaFreie UniversitätGermanyAGOSTA, CécileLaboratoire des sciences du climatet de l’environnement (LSCE)FranceAHN, JinhoSeoul National UniversityRepublic of KoreaAHRENS, Bodo GoetheUniversity FrankfurtGermanyAKRITIDIS, DimitrisAristotle University of ThessalonikiGreeceALAKKAT, UnnikrishnanCouncil of Scientific and IndustrialResearch (CSIR)National Institute of OceanographyIndiaALBANI, SamuelUniversity of Milano-BicoccaItalyALDRIAN, EdvinAgency for Assessment and Applicationof TechnologyIndonesiaALESSANDRI, AndreaInstitute of Atmospheric Sciencesand Climate (CNR-ISAC)ItalyALEXANDER, Lisa V.Climate Change Research Centreand University of New South WalesAustraliaALEXANDROV, Georgii A.A.M. Obukhov Institute of AtmopshericPhysicsRussian FederationALLAN, Richard P.University of Readingand National Centre for Earth ObservationUnited Kingdom (of Great Britain andNorthern Ireland)ALLEN, Robert J.University of California, RiversideUnited States of AmericaALMAZROUI, MansourCenter of Excellence for ClimateChange ResearchKing Abdulaziz UniversitySaudi ArabiaALTERSKJÆR, KariCenter for International ClimateResearch (CICERO)NorwayALVES, Lincoln M.National Institute for Space Research (INPE)BrazilAMJAD, MuhammadGlobal Change Impact Studies Centre(GCISC)PakistanANCHUKAITIS, KevinUniversity of ArizonaUnited States of AmericaARIAS, Paola A.Escuela AmbientalUniversidad de AntioquiaColombiaARMOUR, KyleUniversity of WashingtonUnited States of AmericaARNELL, NigelUniversity of ReadingUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)ARTAXO, PauloInstitute of PhysicsUniversity of São PauloBrazilASCHWANDEN, MathiasSwitzerlandAZAM, Farooq Mohd.Indian Institute of Technology IndoreIndiaBADI, WafaeDirection de la Météorologie NationaleMoroccoBADOR, MargotClimate Change Research Centreand ARC Centre of Excellence forClimate ExtremesAustraliaand Université de ToulouseFranceBALA, GovindasamyIndian Institute of ScienceIndiaBAMBER, Jonathan L.University of BristolUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)BAÑO-MEDINA, JorgeInstituto de Física de CantabriaSpainBARIMALALA, RondrotianaUniversity of Cape TownSouth AfricaBARLOW, MathewUniversity of Massachusetts LowellUnited States of AmericaBARREIRO PARRILLO, MarceloUniversidad de la RepúblicaUruguayBEDIA, JoaquínUniversity of CantabriaSpain, BELLOUIN, NicolasUniversity of ReadingUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)BERGER, SophieWGI Technical Support UnitFranceBERNTSEN, TerjeUniversity of OsloNorwayBERTHOU, SégolèneMet Office Hadley CentreUnited Kingdom (of Great Britain andNorthern Ireland)BETHKE, IngoUniversity of BergenNorwayBETTOLLI, María LauraUniversity of Buenos Airesand National Scientific and TechnicalResearch Council (CONICET)ArgentinaBETTS, Richard A.Met Office Hadley Centreand University of ExeterUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)BEUSCH, LeaInstitute for Atmospheric andClimate ScienceSwitzerlandBEYENE, KinfeNational Meteorological AgencyEthiopiaBLICHNER, Sara M.University of OsloNorwayBOCK, LisaInstitut für Physik der AtmosphäreGermanyBOEIRA DIAS, FábioUniversity of HelsinkiFinlandBOJARIU, RoxanaNational Meteorological AdministrationRomaniaBONFILS, Céline J.W.Lawrence Livermore National LaboratoryUnited States of AmericaBONY, SandrineFranceBOPP, LaurentLaboratoire de Météorologie Dynamique(LMD)FranceBOSILOVICH, MichaelNational Aeronautics and SpaceAdministrationUnited States of AmericaBOUCHER, Olivier Institut Pierre-Simon Laplace (IPSL)FranceBOX, Jason E.Geological Survey of Denmarkand Greenland (GEUS)DenmarkBOYSEN, LenaMPI HamburgGermanyBRACONNOT, PascaleLaboratoire des sciences du climatet de l’environnement (LSCE)FranceBREITBURG, DeniseSmithsonian Environmental Research CenterUnited States of AmericaBRIERLEY, ChrisUniversity College LondonUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)BROUILLET, AudreyLaboratoire des sciences du climatet de l’environnement (LSCE)FranceBROVKIN, VictorMax Planck Institute for MeteorologyGermanyBROWN, JosephineAustraliaBUKOVSKY, Melissa S.National Center for Atmospheric ResearchUnited States of AmericaBUONTEMPO, CarloECMWF/C3SUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)BURKE, Eleanor J.Met Office Hadley CentreUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)BURKE, Kevin D.University of Wisconsin, Madisonand BURLS, Natalie George MasonUniversityUnited States of AmericaBURLS, Natalie J.George Mason UniversityUnited States of AmericaBYRNE, Michael P.University of St Andrewsand University of OxfordUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)CAIN, MichelleCranfield UniversityUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)CAMARGO, Suzana J.Columbia University United States of AmericaCAMILLONI, InesUniversity of Buenos Airesand CONICETArgentinaCAMPBELL, DonovanJamaicaCANADELL, Josep G.Comonwealth Scientic and IndustrialOrganization (CSIRO)AustraliaCANNON, Alex J.Environment and Climate ChangeCanadaCAO, LongZhejiang UniversityChinaCAPET, XavierLOCEANFrance, CARMONA, RosarioUniversity of BonnChileCASANUEVA, AnaUniversity of CantabriaSpainCASSOU, ChristopheUniversité de Toulouse,FranceCAUD, NadaWorking Group I Technical Support UnitFranceCAVAZOS, TerezaCentro de Investigación Científicay de Educación Superior de EnsenadaMexicoCENTELLA-ARTOLA, AbelInstituto de MeteorologíaCubaCEREZO MOTA, RuthLaboratory of Engineering andCoastal ProcessesMexicoCHADWICK, RobinMet Office Hadley Centreand University of ExeterUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)CHAN, JohnnySchool of Energy and EnvironmentCity University of Hong KongChinaCHANDRA, NaveenNational Institute for Environmental Studiesand Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Scienceand TechnologyJapanCHEN, HaomingChinese Academy of MeteorologicalSciencesChinaCHEN, YangWGI Technical Support UnitChinaCHEN, DeliangUniversity of GothenburgSwedenCHERCHI, AnnalisaNational Research CouncilInstitute for the Atmospheric Sciencesand Climate (CNR-ISAC)ItalyCHOW, WinstonSingapore Management UniversitySingaporeCHRISTENSEN, Hannah M.University of OxfordUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)CHRISTENSEN, JensHesselbjerg Niels Bohr Institute,University of CopenhagenDenmarkCHUERSUWAN, NaresSuranaree University of TechnologyThailandCHURCH, John A.University of New South WalesAustraliaCIAIS, PhilippeLaboratoire des sciences du climatet de l’environnement (LSCE)FranceCIMADEVILLA, EzequielDepartment of Applied Mathematicsand Computer ScienceUniversity of CantabriaSpainCOATS, SloanUniversity of Hawaii-ManoaUnited States of AmericaCOBB, KimGeorgia Institute of TechnologyUnited States of AmericaCOFIÑO, Antonio S.Department of Applied Mathematicsand Computer ScienceUniversity of CantabriaSpainCOHEN, NaftaliLamont-Doherty Earth ObservatoryUnited States of AmericaCOLETTE, AugustinInstitut National de l’EnvironnementIndustriel et des RisquesFranceCOLLINS, William D.Lawrence Berkeley Laboratoryand University of California, BerkeleyUnited States of AmericaCOLLINS, WilliamUniversity of ReadingUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)COLMAN, RobertAustralian Bureau of MeteorologyAustraliaCONDE, CeciliaUniversidad Nacional Autónoma de MéxicoMexicoCONNORS, Sarah L.WGI Technical Support UnitFranceCOOK, BenjaminNASA Goddard Institute for Space StudiesUnited States of AmericaCOOPER, Owen R.University of Colorado, BoulderNOAA Chemical Sciences LaboratoryUnited States of AmericaCOPPOLA, ErikaEarth System Physics SectionThe Abdus Salam International Centrefor Theoretical Physics (ICTP)ItalyCORTI, SusannaIstituto di Scienze dell’Atmosferae del Clima (ISAC)ItalyCOSTA, Marcos H.The Federal University of ViçosaBrazilCOTRIM DA CUNHA, LeticiaUniversidade do Estado do Rio de JaneiroFaculdade de OceanografiaBrazilCOTRIM DA CUNHA, LeticiaUniversidade do Estado do Rio de JaneiroFaculdade de OceanografiaBrazilCOX, Peter M.University of ExeterUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland), CRAMER, WolfgangInstitut Méditerranéen de Biodiversitéet d’Ecologie marine et continentaleFranceCRUZ, FayeAbigail Manila ObservatoryPhilippinesDARON, Joseph D.Met Office Hadley Centreand Faculty of Science, University of BristolUnited Kingdom (of Great Britain andNorthern Ireland)DE MORA, LeePlymouth Marine LaboratoryUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)DEMORY, Marie-EstelleInstitute for Atmospheric and ClimateScienceETH ZurichSwitzerlandDENISOV, Sergey N.A.M. Obukhov Institute of AtmopshericPhysics RASRussian FederationDENTENER, Frank J.European commissionEUDERECZYNSKI, ClaudineFederal University of Rio de JaneiroBrazilDERKSEN, ChrisEnvironment and Climate Change CanadaCanadaDESSAI, SurajeUniversity of LeedsUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)DHARA, ChiragIndiaDI LUCA, AlejandroClimate Change Research CentreUniversity of New South WalesAustraliaand Département des sciencesde la Terre et de l’atmosphèreUniversité du Québec à MontréalCanadaDI NEZIO, PedroUniversity of ColoradoUnited States of AmericaDI SANTE, FabioThe Abdus Salam International Centrefor Theoretical Physics (ICTP)ItalyDIAS, FabioBoeira University of HelsinkiFinlandDÍAZ, Leandro B.Universidad de Buenos Aires (CONICET)ArgentinaDIEDHIOU, AronaUniversité Félix Houphouet BoignyCote d’IvoireDÍEZ SIERRA, JavierCSICUniversity of CantabriaSpainDIONGUE NIANG AidaAgence Nationale de l’Aviation Civile et dela Météorologie (ANACIM)SenegalDLUGOKENCKY, Ed J.National Oceanic and AtmosphericAdministration (NOAA)United States of AmericaDOBLAS REYES, Francisco J.Catalan Institution for Research andAdvanced Studies (ICREA)and Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC)SpainDOBRIYAL, ParivaWildlife Institute of IndiaIndiaDOHERTY, SarahUnited States of AmericaDÖLL, PetraGoethe University FrankfurtGermanyDOLMAN, HansVrije Universiteit AmsterdamThe NetherlandsDOMINGUES, Catia M.University of TasmaniaInstitute for Marine and Antarctic Studies(IMAS)Australiaand Antarctic Climate & EcosystemsCooperative Research Centre (ACE CRC)United Kingdom (of Great Britain andNorthern Ireland)DONAT, Markus G.Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC)SpainDONOHOE, AaronUniversity of WashingtonUnited States of AmericaDOOLEY, Katherine J.Maynooth UniversityIrelandDÖRR, JakobUniversity of Bergenand Bjerknes Centre for Climate ResearchNorwayDOSIO, AlessandroEuropean commissionItalyDOUGLAS, EllenUniversity of Massachusetts, BostonUnited States of AmericaDOUVILLE, HervéMétéo-FranceFranceDRIJFHOUT, Sybren S.University of Utrechtand University of SouthamptonThe NetherlandsDRIOUECH, FatimaUniversity Mohammed VI PolytechnicMoroccoDUFRESNE, Jean-LouisLaboratoire de météorologiedynamique (LMD)FranceDUNKERTON, TimothyNorth West Research AssociatesUnited States of AmericaDUNN, Robert J.H.Met Office Hadley CentreUnited Kingdom (of Great Britain andNorthern Ireland), DUNNE, John P.NOAAGeophysical Fluid Dynamics LaboratoryUnited States of AmericaDURACK, Paul J.Lawrence Livermore National LaboratoryUnited States of AmericaEDWARDS, PaulStanford Universityand University of MichiganUnited States of AmericaEDWARDS, Tamsin L.Kings College LondonUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)ELISEEV, Alexey V.Moscow State UniversityRussian FederationEMORI, SeitaNational Institute for Environmental StudiesJapanENGELBRECHT, FrancoisUniversity of the WitwatersrandSouth AfricaEVANS, JasonAustraliaEYRING, VeronikaInstitut für Physik der Atmosphäreand University of BremenGermanyFAIRALL, ChrisNational Oceanic and AtmosphericAdministration (NOAA)United States of AmericaFARIA, Sergio HenriqueBasque Centre for Climate Change (BC3)SpainFARRELL, Aidan D.The University of the West IndiesTrinidad and TobagoFAVIER, VincentInstitut des Géosciences de l’EnvironnementFranceFAY, AmandaColumbia UniversityUnited States of AmericaFEELY, Richard A.National Oceanic and AtmosphericAdministration (NOAA)United States of AmericaFERNÁNDEZ, JesúsUniversity of CantabriaSpainFIOLETOV, VitaliEnvironment and Climate ChangeCanadaFISCHER, ErichETH ZurichSwitzerlandFLANNER, MarkUniversity of MichiganUnited States of AmericaFLATO, Gregory M.Environment and Climate ChangeCanadaFLETCHER, Christopher G.University of WaterlooCanadaFORSTER, PiersUniversity of LeedsUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)FOSTER, Gavin L.University of SouthamptonUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)FOWLER, Hayley J.Newcastle UniversityUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)FOX-KEMPER, BaylorBrown UniversityUnited States of AmericaFRAME, DavidVictoria University of WellingtonNew ZealandFRIEDLINGSTEIN, PierreUniversity of ExeterUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)FRIELER, KatjaPotsdam Institute for Climate ImpactResearch (PIK)GermanyFRÖLICHER, Thomas L.University of BernSwitzerlandFU, Tzung-MaySouthern University of Scienceand TechnologyChinaFU, WeiweiUniversity of California, IrvineUnited States of AmericaFU, QiangUniversity of WashingtonUnited States of AmericaFUGLESTVEDT, Jan S.Center for International ClimateResearch (CICERO)NorwayFUKUI, ShinTohoku UniversityJapanFUSS, SabineMercator Research Institute on GlobalCommons and Climate ChangeGermanyFUZZI, SandroInstitute of Atmospheric Sciencesand ClimateItalyFYFE, John C.Environment and Climate ChangeCanadaGAILLARD, Marie-JoséLinnaeus UniversitySwedenGALLARDO, LauraUniversity of ChileCenter for Climate and Resilience ResearchChileGAN, Thian Y.University of AlbertaCanadaGARCÍA, MarkelPREDICTIA Intelligent Data Solutions SLSpainGARCÍA-SERRANOUniversitat de Barcelona (METEO-UB)Spain, GARÇON, VéroniqueLaboratoire d’études en géophysiqueet océanographie spatialesFranceGARNER, Gregory G.Rutgers UniversityUnited States of AmericaGARSCHAGEN, MathiasThe Ludwig-Maximilians UniversityGermanyGASSER, ThomasAustriaGELFAN, AlexanderRussian Academy of SciencesRussian FederationGEORGOULIAS, Aristeidis K.Aristotle University of ThessalonikiGreeceGERGIS, JoelleThe Australian National UniversityAustraliaGERLAND, SebastianNorwegian Polar InstituteNorwayGERSHUNOV, AlexanderScripps Institution of OceanographyUnited States of AmericaGHOSH, SubimalIndian Institute of Technology BombayIndiaGIDDEN, Matthew J.International Institute for Applied SystemsAnalysis (IIASA)AustriaGIER, BettinaUniversity of BremenGermanyGILLETT, Nathan P.Environment and Climate ChangeCanadaGINOUX, PaulUnited States of AmericaGLECKLER, PeterLawrence Livermore National LaboratoryUnited States of AmericaGLEISNER, HansDanish Meteorological InstituteDenmarkGNATIUK, NataliaNansen International Environmentaland Remote Sensing CentreRussian FederationGOBRON, NadineEuropean commissionEUGOELZER, HeikoNORCE Norwegian Research Centreand Bjerknes Centre for Climate ResearchNorwayGOLDFARB, LeahWGI Technical Support UnitFranceGOLLEDGE, Nicholas R.Victoria University of WellingtonNew ZealandGOMEZ, NatalyaMcGill UniversityCanadaGOMIS, Melissa I.WGI Technical Support UnitFranceGONG, DaoyiBeijing Normal UniversityChinaGOOSSE, HuguesUniversité catholique de LouvainBelgiumGORODETSKAYA, Irina V.University of AveiroPortugalGREGOR, LukeETH ZurichSwitzerlandGREGORY, Jonathan M.University of Readingand Met Office Hadley CentreUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)GRENIER, PatrickCanadaGREVE, PeterInternational Institute of Applied SystemsAnalysis (IIASA)AustriaGRIFFITHS, Paul T.Cambridge UniversityUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)GROSE, MichaelComonwealth Scientic and IndustrialOrganization (CSIRO)AustraliaGUDMUNDSSON, LukasETH ZurichSwitzerlandGUILYARDI, EricInstitut Pierre-Simon Laplace (IPSL)FranceGUIVARCH, CelineCentre international de recherche surl’environnement et le développement(CIRED)FranceGULEV, Sergey K.Russian Academy of SciencesRussian FederationGUTIÉRREZ, José ManuelConsejo Superior de InvestigacionesCientíficas (CSIC)University of CantabriaSpainGUTOWSKI, William J.Lowa State UniversityUnited States of AmericaGUTZLER, David S.University of New MexicoUnited States of AmericaHAARSMA, ReinRoyal Netherlands Meteorological Institute(KNMI)The NetherlandsHAHN, Lily C.University of WashingtonUnited States of AmericaHALENKA, TomasCharles UniversityCzech Republic, HALIMI, LoftiAlgeriaHALL, BradleyNational Oceanic and AtmosphericAdministration (NOAA)United States of AmericaHALLBERG, RobertNational Oceanic and AtmosphericAdministration (NOAA)and Princeton UniversityUnited States of AmericaHAMDI, RafiqRoyal Meteorological Institute of BelgiumBelgiumHAN, ZhenyuNational Climate Centerand China Meteorological Administration ChinaHANANEL, CédricArctic Technopolis GroupBelgiumHAROLD, JordanUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)HARRIS, Glen R.Met Office Hadley CentreUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)HARRIS, RebeccaUniversity of TasmaniaAustraliaHASSOL, SusanClimate CommunicationUnited States of AmericaHAUMANN, F. AlexanderPrinceton UniversityUnited States of AmericaHAUSER, MatthiasETH ZurichSwitzerlandHAUSFATHER, ZekeThe Breakthrough InstituteUnited States of AmericaHAUSTEIN, KarstenClimate Service Center Germany (GERICS)United Kingdom (of Great Britain andNorthern Ireland)HAVERD, VanessaComonwealth Scientic and IndustrialOrganization (CSIRO)AustraliaHAWKINS, EdUniversity of ReadingUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)HAYWOOD, Alan M.University of LeedsUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)HE, JianNational Oceanic and AtmosphericAdministration (NOAA)United States of AmericaHEGERL, GabrieleUniversity of EdinburghSchool of GeosciencesUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)HEMER, MarkComonwealth Scientic and IndustrialOrganization (CSIRO)AustraliaHENLEY, Benjamin J.Monash UniversityAustraliaHENNESSY, KevinComonwealth Scientic and IndustrialOrganization (CSIRO)AustraliaHENSON, StephanieNational Oceanography CentreUnited Kingdom (of Great Britain andNorthern Ireland)HERMANS, Tim H.J.Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research(NIOZ)The NetherlandsHERNÁNDEZ, ArmandGeosciences BarcelonaSpainHERRERA, SixtoUniversity of CantabriaSpainHERSBACH, HansEuropean Centre for Medium-RangeWeather ForecastsUnited Kingdom (of Great Britain andNorthern Ireland)HEWITSON, BruceUniversity of Cape TownSouth AfricaHEWITT, Helene T.Met Office Hadley CentreUnited Kingdom (of Great Britain andNorthern Ireland)HILL, Emma M.Earth Observatory of Singaporeand Asian School of the EnvironmentSingaporeHOCK, RegineUniversity of Alaska FairbanksUnited States of Americaand University of OsloNorwayHOFER, StefanUniversity of OsloNorwayHOFFMAN, Forrest M.Oak Ridge National LaboratoryUnited States of AmericaHOLLAND, Marika M.National Center for Atmospheric Research(NCAR)United States of AmericaHOPE, PandoraBureau of MeteorologyAustraliaHORTON, Benjamin P.Earth Observatory of SingaporeNanyang Technological UniversitySingaporeHOWDEN, MarkAustralian National UniversityAustraliaHU, YongyunBeijing UniversityChinaHUA, LijuanChina, HUANG, MengtianWGI Technical Support UnitChinaHUGGEL, ChristianUniversity of ZurichSwitzerlandHUGONNET, RomainLEGOSUniversité de ToulouseFranceHUNTINGFORD, ChrisUK Centre for Ecology and HydrologyUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)HURLBERT, MargotUniversity of ReginaCanadaHURST, Dale F.University of Colorado Boulderand National Oceanic and AtmosphericAdministration (NOAA)United States of AmericaHUYBRECHTS, PhilippeVrije Universiteit BrusselBelgiumILES, Carley E.Center for International Climate Research(CICERO)NorwayLaboratoire des sciences du climatet de l’environnement (LSCE)FranceILYINA, TatianaMax Planck Institute for MeteorologyGermanyISHII, MasaoMeteorological Research InstituteJapanISKANDAR, IskhaqUniversity of SriwijayaIndonesiaISLAM, A.K.M SaifulSaiful Bangaldesh University of Engineeringand Technology (BUET)BangladeshISLAM, NazrulBangladeshITURBIDE, MaialenConsejo Superior de InvestigacionesCientíficas (CSIC)University of CantabriaSpainJACCARD, SamuelUniversity of BernSwitzerlandJACK, Christopher D.University of Cape TownSouth AfricaJACKSON, Laura C.Met Office Hadley CentreUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)JACKSON, Robert B.Stanford UniversityUnited States of AmericaJAMERO, Ma. Laurice PreciadoManila ObservatoryPhilippinesJAYANARAYANAN, SanjayIndiaJIANG, DabangInstitute of Atmospheric PhysicsChinese Academy of SciencesChinaJOHANSEN, Tom GabrielInfoDesignLab (IDL)NorwayJONES, ChristopherMet Office Hadley CentreUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)JONES, ColinNational Centre for Atmospheric Scienceand University of LeedsUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)JONES, Richard G.Met Office Hadley CentreUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)JÖNSSON, BrorPlymouth Marine LaboratoryUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)JOURDAIN, Nicolas C.Université Grenoble AlpesFranceJUNENG, LiewThe National University of MalaysiaMalaysiaJURY, Martin W.Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC)Spainand University of GrazAustriaKÄÄB, AndreasUniversity of OsloNorwayKADYGROV, NikolayInstitut Pierre-Simon Laplace (IPSL)FranceKAGEYAMA, MasaLaboratoire des sciences du climatet de l’environnement (LSCE)FranceKANAYA, YugoJapan Agency for Marine-Earth Scienceand TechnologyJapanKANIKICHARLA, Krishna KumarQatar Meteorology DepartmentQatarKAROLY, DavidAustralian Government’s NationalEnvironmental Science ProgramAustraliaKATO, SeijiNASA Langley Research CenterUnited States of AmericaKATRAGKOU, EleniUniversity of ThessalonikiGreeceKATTSOV, VladimirVoeikov Main Geophysical ObservatoryRussian FederationKAUFMAN, Darrell S.Northern Arizona UniversityUnited States of AmericaKAZERONI, RémiInstitut für Physik der AtmosphäreGermany, KEELING, RalphScripps Institution of OceanographyUnited States of AmericaKEENLYSIDE, Noel S.University of BergenNorwayKELLER, David P.GEOMAR Helmholtz Centre for OceanResearch KielGermanyKENNEDY, JohnMet Office Hadley CentreUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)KENT, ElizabethNational Oceanography CentreUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)KHAN, AsifUET Peshawarand LUMS LahorePakistanKHAN, Nichol S.University of Hong KongChinaKHAN, ShfaqatTechnical University of Denmark,DenmarkKHARYUTKINA, ElenaInstitute of Monitoring of Climaticand Ecological SystemsRussian FederationKIENDLER-SCHARR, AstridTroposphere ForschungszentrumJülich GmbHGermanyKIESSLING, WolfgangUniversity of Erlangen-NurembergGermanyKIM, Yeon-HeePohang University of Scienceand TechnologyRepublic of KoreaKIMOTO, MasahideUniversity of TokyoJapanKINNE, StefanMax Planck Institute for MeteorologyGermanyKIRCHMEIER-YOUNG, MeganEnvironment and Climate ChangeCanadaKIREZCI, EbruThe University of MelbourneAustraliaKIRWAN, MatthewVirginia Institute of Marine ScienceUnited States of AmericaKITOH, AkioJapan Meteorological BusinessSupport CenterJapanKJELLSTRÖM, ErikRossby CentreSwedenKLIMONT, ZbigniewInternational Institute for Applied SystemsAnalysis (IIASA)AustriaKLUTSE, Nana Ama BrowneUniversity of GhanaGhanaKNUTSON, ThomasNational Oceanic and AtmosphericAdministration (NOAA)and Geophysical Fluid Dynamics LaboratoryUnited States of AmericaKOLL, Roxy MathewIndian Institute of Tropical MeteorologyIndiaKOPP, Robert E.Rutgers UniversityUnited States of AmericaKOSAKA, YuThe University of TokyoJapanKOSSIN, JamesNational Oceanic and AtmosphericAdministration (NOAA)United States of AmericaKOVEN, CharlesLawrence Berkeley National LaboratoryUnited States of AmericaKRAKOVSKA, SvitlanaUkrainian Hydrometeorological InstituteUkraineKRAVITZ, BenIndiana UniversityUnited States of AmericaKRIEGLER, ElmarUniversity of PotsdamGermanyKRINNER, GerhardInstitut de Géosciences del’Environnement (IGE)and Université Grenoble AlpesFranceKRIVOVA, NatalieMax Planck Institute for SolarSystem ResearchGermanyKRUMMEL, Paul B.Comonwealth Scientic and IndustrialOrganization (CSIRO)AustraliaKUNKEL, KennethUnited States of AmericaKUO, ChaincyLawrence Berkeley Laboratoryand University of CaliforniaUnited States of AmericaKUSAKA, HiroyukiUniversity of TsukubaJapanKUTSCH, Werner L.Integrated Carbon ObservationSystem (ICOS)EUKWIATKOWSKI, LesterSorbonne UniversitéFranceKWOK, RonUniversity of WashingtonUnited States of AmericaKWON, Won-TaeAPEC Climate CenterRepublic of KoreaLADSTÄDTER, FlorianUniversity, LAI, Hui-WenUniversity of GothenburgSwedenLAMBOLL, Robin D.Imperial College LondonUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)LAMPTEY, Benjamin L.African Centre of MeteorologicalApplications for Development (ACMAD)NigerLAN, XinNational Oceanic and AtmosphericAdministration (NOAA)United States of AmericaLANDSCHÜTZER, PeterMax Planck Institute for MetorologyGermanyLANGE, StefanPotsdam Institute for Climate ImpactResearch (PIK)GermanyLAUFKÖTTER, CharlotteUniversity of BernSwitzerlandLE QUÉRÉ, CorinneUniversity of East AngliaUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)LEACH, NicholasUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)LEBEHOT, Alice D.University of Cape TownSouth AfricaLEE, David S.United Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)LEE, June-YiPusan National Universityand IBS Center for Climate PhysicsRepublic of KoreaLEHNER, FlavioCornell UniversityUnited States of AmericaLEISEROWITZ, AnthonyYale UniversityUnited States of AmericaLEITZELL, KatherineWGI Technical Support UnitFranceLEMPERT, Robert J.RAND CorporationUnited States of AmericaLENNARD, ChristopherUniversity of Cape TownSouth AfricaLENTON, AndrewComonwealth Scientic and IndustrialOrganization (CSIRO)AustraliaLEVASSEUR, MauriceUniversité LavalCanadaLEVERMANN, AndersColumbia UniversityUnited States of Americaand Institute of Physicsat Potsdam UniversityGermanyLEVIN, Lisa A.University of CaliforniaUnited States of AmericaLEWIS, JaredUniversity of Melbourneand Climate ResourceAustraliaLEWIS, SophieUniversity of New South WalesAustraliaLI, ChaoEast China Normal UniversityChinaLI, HongmeiMax Planck Institute for MeteorologyGermanyLI, JianChinese Academy of MeteorologicalSciencesChinaLI, ZhanqingUniversity of MarylandUnited States of AmericaLIANG, YongxiaoUniversity of VictoriaCanadaLIAO, HongNanjing University of InformationScience and TechnologyChinaLIDDICOAT, SpencerMet Office Hadley CentreUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)LIONELLO, PieroUniversity of SalentoItalyLIU, FeiSun Yat-Sen UniversityChinaLIU, ShiyinYunnan UniversityChinaLIZOTTE, MartineCanadaLLOPART, MartaSão Paulo State UniversityBrazilLO, EuniceUniversity of BristolUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)LOCKWOOD, MikeUniversity of ReadingUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)LOEB, NormanNASA Langley Research CenterUnited States of AmericaLOHILA, AnnaleaUniversity of HelsinkiFinlandLONGANDJO, Georges-Noel T.University of Cape Town South AfricaLONNOY, ElisabethWGI Technical Support UnitFranceLORENZONI, IreneUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)LOVENDUSKI, NikkiUniversity of ColoradoUnited States of America, LOWRY, DanielGNS ScienceNew ZealandLU, XianfuWorld Bank GroupUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)LUND, Marianne T.Center for International Climate Research(CICERO)NorwayLUNT, Daniel J.University of BristolUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)MACADAM, IanAustraliaMACDOUGALL, Andrew H.St. Francis Xavier UniversityCanadaMACH, KatharineUniversity of MiamiUnited States of AmericaMALININA, ElizavetaEnvironment and Climate ChangeCanadaMALONEY, EricColorado State UniversityUnited States of AmericaMANZANAS, RodrigoUniversity of CantabriaSpainMARAUN, DouglasUniversity of GrazWegener Center for Climate andGlobal ChangeAustriaMARCOS, MartaUniversity of the Balearic IslandsSpainMARENGO ORSINI, Jose A.CEMADENBrazilMAROTZKE, JochemMax Planck Institute for MeteorologyGermanyMARSHALL, Gareth J.British Antarctic SurveyUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)MARSLAND, SimonComonwealth Scientic and IndustrialOrganization (CSIRO)AustraliaMARTÍNEZ-CASTRO, DanielInstituto de MeteorologíaCubaand Instituto Nacional de Investigacionesen Glaciares y Ecosistemas de MontañaPeruMARZEION, BenUniversity of BremenGermanyMASSOM, Robert A.Water and EnvironmentAustraliaMASSON-DELMOTTE, ValérieLaboratoire des sciences du climatet de l’environnement (LSCE)FranceMATHESIUS, SabineSimon Fraser UniversityCanadaMATTHES, KatjaGEOMAR Helmholtz Centre for OceanResearch KielGermanyMATTHEWS, H. DamonConcordia UniversityCanadaMATTHEWS, J.B. RobinWGI Technical Support UnitFranceMAURITSEN, ThorstenStockholm UniversitySwedenMAYCOCK, AmandaUniversity of LeedsUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)MAYCOCK, Thomas K.WGI Technical Support UnitUnited States of AmericaMCCARTHY, Gerard D.Maynooth UniversityIrelandMCCLYMONT, Erin L.Durham UniversityUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)MCGINNIS, SethUnited States of AmericaMCGREE, SimonAustralian Bureau of MeteorologyAustraliaMCGREGOR, GlennDurham UniversityUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)MCGREGOR, ShayneMonash UniversityAustraliaMCINNES, Kathleen L.Comonwealth Scientic and IndustrialOrganization (CSIRO)AustraliaMCMANUS, Jerry F.Doherty Earth Observatory of ColumbiaUniversityUnited States of AmericaMcVICAR, Tim R.Comonwealth Scientic and IndustrialOrganization (CSIRO)AustraliaMEARNS, Linda O.National Center for AtmosphericResearch (NCAR)United States of AmericaMEIER, Walter N.University of Colorado at BoulderUnited States of AmericaMEINSHAUSEN, MalteThe University of MelbourneAustraliaMENARY, MatthewÉcole Normale SupérieureFranceMENDEZ, CarlosVenezuela, MÉNÉGOZ, MartinUniversité Grenoble AlpesFranceMERNILD, Sebastian H.University of Southern DenmarkDenmarkMERRYFIELD, William J.Environment and Climate ChangeCanadaMILINSKI, SebastianMax Planck Institute for MeteorologyGermanyMILOVAC, JosipaConsejo Superior de InvestigacionesCientíficas (CSIC)University of CantabriaSpainMIN, Seung-Ki PohangUniversity of Science and TechnologyRepublic of KoreaMINX, JanMercator Institute on Global Commonsand Climate ChangeGermanyMISHRA, VimalIIT GandhinagarIndiaMITCHELL, DanielUniversity of BristolUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)MIX, AlanOregon State UniversityUnited States of AmericaMOKHOV, Igor I.A.M. Obukhov Institute of AtmopshericPhysics RASRussian FederationMÖLLER, VincentWGII Technical Support UnitGermanyMONTEIRO, Pedro M.S.CSIRSouth AfricaMORELLI, AngelaInfoDesignLab (IDL)NorwayMORGENSTERN, OlafNational Institute of Water and AtmosphericResearch (NIWA)New ZealandMOUFOUMA-OKIA, WilfranWorld Meteorological Organization (WMO)SwitzerlandMUDRYK, Lawrence R.Environment and Climate ChangeCanadaMÜHLE, JensUniversity of CaliforniaUnited States of AmericaMÜLLER, Jean-FrançoisRoyal Belgian Institute for Space AeronomyBelgiumMURI, HelèneNorwegian University of Scienceand TechnologyNorwayMURRAY, Lee T.University of RochesterUnited States of AmericaMUSTAFA, Sawsan KhairMinistry of Agriculture and NaturalResourcesSudanMUTEMI, JosephUniversity of NairobiKenyaMYSLINSKI, Therese A.Maynooth UniversityIrelandNAIK, VaishaliNational Oceanic and AtmosphericAdministration (NOAA)United States of AmericaNARISMA, Gemma TeresaManila ObservatoryPhilippinesNDIAYE, OusmanSenegalese National Civil Aviationand Meteorology (ANACIM)SenegalNGO-DOC, ThanhUniversity of Science and Technologyof HanoiVietnamNICHOLLS, Zebedee R.J.University of MelbourneAustraliaNIKULIN, GrigoryRossby Centre SMHISwedenNKRUMAH, FrancisUniversity of Cape CoastGhanaNNAMCHI, Hyacinth C.University of NigeriaNigeriaand GEOMAR Helmholtz Centre for OceanResearch KielGermanyNOTZ, DirkMax Planck Institute for Meteorologyand University of HamburgGermanyNOWICKI, SophieUniversity at BuffaloUnited States of AmericaNURHATI, Intan SuciIndonesian Institute of SciencesIndonesiaO’NEILL, Brian C.Pacific Northwest National LaboratoryUnited States of AmericaO’SULLIVAN, MichaelUniversity of ExeterUnited Kingdom (of Great Britain andNorthern Ireland)OGAZ, M. GiselleCenter for Climate and Resilience ResearchChileORLOVE, BenColumbia UniversityUnited States of AmericaORME, Lisa C.Maynooth UniversityIrelandORR, AndrewNational Environmental Research CouncilUnited Kingdom (of Great Britain andNorthern Ireland)ORTON, PhilipStevens Institute of TechnologyUnited States of America, OSBORN, Timothy J.University of East AngliaUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)OSIMA, SarahTanzaniaOSPREY, Scott M.University of OxfordUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)OTTO, FriederikeUniversity of OxfordUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)OTTO-BLIESNER, BetteUnited States of AmericaOVADNEVAITE, JurgitaNational University of Ireland GalwayIrelandOZTURK, TugbaTurkeyPADRÓN FLASHER, Ryan S.Institute for Atmospheric and ClimateScienceSwitzerlandPALMER, Matthew D.Met Office Hadley Centreand University of BristolUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)PALMER, TamzinMet Office Hadley CentreUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)PANICKAL, SwapnaIndian Institute of Tropical MeteorologyIndiaPARKER, WendyDurham UniversityUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)PARMESAN, CamilleTheoretical and Experimental EcologyStation (SETE)FrancePATRA, Prabir K.Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Scienceand TechnologyJapanPATRICOLA, Christina M.Iowa State UniversityUnited States of AmericaPATTYN, FrankUniversité libre de Bruxelles (ULB)BelgiumPAULOT, FabienNational Oceanic and AtmosphericAdministration (NOAA)United States of AmericaPEAN, ClotildeWGI Technical Support UnitFrancePEARCE, WarrenUniversity of SheffieldUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)PEARSON, BrodieOregon State UniversityUnited States of AmericaPEDACE, RoqueUniversidad de Buenos AiresArgentinaPELLET, CécileUniversity of FribourgSwitzerlandPENDERGRASS, AngelineCornell Universityand National Center for AtmosphericResearch (NCAR)United States of AmericaPÉREZ GARCÍA-PANDO, CarlosCatalan Institution for Research andAdvanced Studies (ICREA)and Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC)SpainPERRY, ChrisUniversity of ExeterUnited Kingdom (of Great Britain andNorthern Ireland)PETERS, GlenCenter for International Climate Research(CICERO)NorwayPFAHL, StefanFreie Universität BerlinGermanyPHILLIPS, Adam S.National Center for Atmospheric Research(NCAR)United States of AmericaPIAO, ShilongBeijing UniversityChinaPICKERING, Mark D.University of SouthamptonUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)PINTO, IzidineUniversity of Cape TownSouth AfricaPIRANI, AnnaIPCC WGI Technical Support UnitItalyPLATTNER, Gian-KasperSwiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snowand Landscape ResearchSwitzerlandPOKAM MBA, WilfriedUniversity of Yaounde 1CameroonPOLASHENSKI, ChrisU.S. Army Cold Regions Researchand Engineering Laboratoryand Dartmouth CollegeUnited States of AmericaPOLCHER, JanLaboratoire de MétéorologieDynamique (LMD)FrancePOLOCZSANKA, ElviraWGII Technical Support UnitGermanyPONGRATZ, JuliaThe Ludwig-Maximilians UniversityGermanyPOSSNER, AnnaGoethe University FrankfurtGermanyPOULTER, BenjaminNASA Goddard Space Flight CenterUnited States of America, PRATHER, Michael J.University of California, IrvineUnited States of AmericaPREDOI, ValeriuUniversity of ReadingUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)PRETTENTHALER, FranzJoanneum ResearchAustriaPRIESTLEY, Matthew D.K.University of ExeterUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)PRIGENT, CatherineObservatoire de ParisFrancePROISTOSESCU, CristianRomaniaPURAYIL, SabinThazheIndiaPUROHIT, PallavInternational Institute for Applied SystemsAnalysis (IIASA)AustriaQUAAS, JohannesLeipzig UniversityGermanyQUILCAILLE, YannSwitzerlandRACAULT, Marie-FannyPlymouth Marine LaboratoryUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)RAFFAELE, FrancescaThe Abdus Salam International Centrefor Theoretical Physics (ICTP)ItalyRAGHAVAN, SrivatsanNational University of SingaporeSingaporeRAHIMI, MohammadFaculty of Desert StudiesSemnan UniversityIranRAMASWAMY, VenkatachalamNational Oceanic and AtmosphericAdministration (NOAA)United States of AmericaRAMZAN, MehwishPakistanRANASINGHE, RoshankaDelft Institute for Water EducationDeltaresThe NetherlandsRANDIN, Christophe F.University of LausanneSwitzerlandREISINGER, AndyNew ZealandRENWICK, JamesVictoria University of WellingtonNew ZealandREYNS, JohanIHE Delft Institute for Water EducationDeltaresThe NetherlandsRIAHI, KeywanThe International Institute for AppliedSystems Analysis (IIASA)AustriaRIBES, AurélienUniversité de Toulouse,and Météo FranceFranceRICHARDSON, AnthonyThe University of QueenslandAustraliaRICHTER, IngoJapan Agency for Marine-EarthScience TechnologyJapanRIETBROEK, RoelofUniversity of TwenteThe NetherlandsRINKE, AnnetteGermanyRIO, CatherineLaboratoire de météorologiedynamique (LMD)FranceRITCHIE, PaulUniversity of ExeterUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)RIVERA, Juan A.Argentine Institute for Snow Research,Glaciology and Environmental Sciences(IANIGLA)and National Scientific and TechnicalResearch Council of Argentina (CONICET)ArgentinaROBERTS, Malcolm J.Met Office Hadley CentreUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)ROBSON, JonNational Centre for Atmospheric ScienceUniversity of ReadingUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)RODRÍGUEZ-FONSECABelén Universidad Complutense de MadridSpainROGELJ, JoeriImperial College LondonUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)and International Institute for AppliedSystems Analysis (IIASA)AustriaROJAS, MaisaUniversity of ChileChileROSE, Steven K.Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)United States of AmericaROSENFELD, DanielThe Hebrew University of JerusalemIsraelROSENTHAL, YairRutgers UniversityUnited States of AmericaROVERE, AlessioUniversity of BremenGermanyRUANE, Alex C.NASA Goddard Institute for Space StudiesUnited States of America, RUIZ, LucasNational Scientific and Technical ResearchCouncilArgentinaRUIZ CARRASCAL DanielColumbia UniversityUnited States of AmericaSAEED, FahadClimate AnalyticsGermanySÁENZ DE LA TORRE, Juan JoséPREDICTIA Intelligent Data Solutions SLSpainSALLEE, Jean-BaptisteLOCEANFranceSALZMANN, UlrichNorthumbria UniversityUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)SAMSET, Bjørn H.Center for International Climate Research(CICERO)NorwaySAN MARTIN, DanielPREDICTIA Intelligent Data Solutions SLSpainSÁNCHEZ, IvánPREDICTIA Intelligent Data Solutions SLSpainSANCHEZ-GOMEZ, EmiliaUniversité de ToulouseFranceSANDERSON, BenjaminNational Center for Atmospheric Research(NCAR)United States of AmericaSANDSTAD, MaritCenter for International Climate Research(CICERO)NorwaySANTER, Benjamin D.Lawrence Livermore National LaboratoryUnited States of AmericaSANTOLARIA OTIN, MariaInstitut des géosciences del’environnement (IGE)FranceSAPIAINS, RodolfoUniversidad de ChileChileSATHYENDRANATH, ShubhaPlymouth Marine LaboratoryUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)SATOH, MasakiUniversity of TokyoJapanSATOH, YusukeNational Institute for Environmental StudiesJapanSAUNOIS, MarielleLaboratoire des sciences du climatet de l’environnement (LSCE)FranceSAURRAL, Ramiro I.Universidad de Buenos Aires (CONICET)ArgentinaSAVITA, AbhishekUniversity of Tasmania & CSIROAustraliaSCHIEMANN, Reinhard K.H.University of ReadingUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)SCHMIDT, DanielaUniversity of BristolUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)SCHURER, Andrew P.University of EdinburghUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)SCHUUR, Edward A.G.Northern Arizona UniversityUnited States of AmericaSCHWIKOWSKI, MargitOeschger Centre for Climate ChangeResearch (OCCR)SwitzerlandSCHWINGSHACKL, ClemensLudwig Maximilian UniversityGermanyand Center for International ClimateResearch (CICERO)NorwaySEMENOV, SergeyRussian FederationSEN GUPTA, AlexUniversity of New South WalesAustraliaSENESI, StéphaneMétéo-FranceFranceSENEVIRATNE, Sonia I.Institute for Atmospheric and ClimateScienceETH ZurichSwitzerlandSEROUSSI, HeleneJet Propulsion LaboratoryCalifornia Institute of TechnologyUnited States of AmericaSERVONNAT, JérômeLaboratoire des sciences du climatet de l’environnement (LSCE)FranceSHAW, ChrisClimate OutreachUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)SHEPHERD, Theodore G.University of ReadingUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)SHIGE, ShoichiKyoto UniversityJapanSHOEMAN, DavidUniversity of the Sunshine CoastAustraliaSHONK, Jonathan K.P.University of ReadingUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)SILLMANN, JanaCenter for International Climate Research(CICERO)NorwaySILVA, LucasUniversity of BernPortugal, SIMPSON, Isobel J.University of CaliforniaUnited States of AmericaSINGH, VijayTexas A&M UniversityUnited States of AmericaSLANGEN, Aimée B.A.Royal Netherlands Institute for SeaResearch (NIOZ)The NetherlandsSMITH, ChrisUniversity of LeedsUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)SMITH, Sharon L.Geological Survey of Canada,Natural ResourcesCanadaSMYTH, David N.Maynooth UniversityIrelandSOBOLOWSKI, StefanNorce BergenNorwaySOLOMINA, Olga N.Russian Academy of SciencesRussian FederationSOMOT, SamuelCentre Nationale de RechercheMeteorologique (CNRM)FranceSÖRENSSON, Anna A.Universidad de Buenos Aires-(CONICET)ArgentinaSORTEBERG, AsgeirUniversity of BergenNorwaySPINONI, JonathanEuropean commissionItalySTAVERT, AnnComonwealth Scientic and IndustrialOrganization (CSIRO)AustraliaSTEINLE, PeterBureau of MeteorologyAustraliaSTEPHENSON, Tannecia S.The University of the West IndiesJamaicaSTEYNOR, AnnaUniversity of Cape TownSouth AfricaSTOCKER, Thomas F.Climate and Environmental PhysicsUniversity of BernSwitzerlandSTOCKHAUSE, MartinaDeutsches KlimarechenzentrumGermanySTOFFEL, MarkusUniversity of GenevaSwitzerlandSTONE, DaithiNational Institute of Water and AtmosphericResearch (NIWA)New ZealandSTORELVMO, TrudeUniversity of OsloNorwaySTOUTHAMER, EstherUtrecht UniversityFaculty of GeosciencesThe NetherlandsSTRANEO, FiammettaScripps Institution of OceanographyUnited States of AmericaSTUDHOLME, Joshua H.P.Yale UniversityUnited States of AmericaSTUECKER, Malte F.University of Hawaii, MānoaUnited States of AmericaSUÁREZ, ElenaPREDICTIA Intelligent Data Solutions SLSpainSULTAN, BenjaminFrench National Research Institute forSustainable Development (IRD)FranceSUN, YingChina Meteorological AdministrationChinaSUN, QiaohongPacific Climate Impacts ConsortiumCanadaSUNTHARALINGAM, ParvadhaUniversity of East AngliaUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)SWAMINATHAN, RanjiniUniversity of ReadingUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)SWANN, AbigailThe University of WashingtonUnited States of AmericaSWEET, William V.National Oceanic and AtmosphericAdministration (NOAA)United States of AmericaSWINGEDOUW, DidierEnvironnements et PaléoenvironnementsOcéaniques et Continentaux (EPOC)FranceSYAMPUNGANI, StephenCopperbelt UniversityZambiaSYLLA, MouhamadouBamba African Institute for MathematicalSciences (AIMS)RwandaSZOPA, SophieLaboratoire des sciences du climatet de l’environnement (LSCE)FranceTACHIIRI, KaoruJapan Agency for Marine-Earth Scienceand TechnologyJapanTAGLIABUE, AlessandroUniversity of LiverpoolUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)TAKAYABU, IzuruMeteorological Research InstituteJapanTALL, MoustaphaAfrican Institute for MathematicalSciences (AIMS)Rwanda, TANGANG, FredolinThe National University of MalaysiaMalaysiaTARIQ, Muhammad IrfanPakistanTAYLOR, Richard G.University College LondonUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)TEBALDI, ClaudiaJoint Global Change Research InstituteUnited States of AmericaTEICHMANN, ClaasGERICS Climate Service CentreGermanyTERHAAR, JensUniversity of BernSwitzerlandTERRAY, LaurentUniversité de ToulouseFranceTHAZHE PURAYIL, SabinIndian Institute of Tropical MeteorologyIndiaTHIERY, WimVrije Universiteit BrusselBelgiumTHOMPSON, RonaNorwegian Institute for Air Research NorwayLuxembourgTHORNE, Peter W.Maynooth UniversityIrelandTIAN, HanqinAuburn UniversityUnited States of AmericaTIERNEY, JessicaThe University of ArizonaUnited States of AmericaTILININA, NataliaRussian Academy of Science (IORAS)Russian FederationTOKARSKA, Katarzyna B.Institute for Atmospheric and ClimateScienceETH ZurichSwitzerlandTOOHEY, MatthewUniversity of SaskatchewanCanadaTOURÉ, N’Datchoh EvelyneUniversité Felix Houphouët-BoignyCôte d’IvoireTREGUIER, Anne MarieCNRSFranceTREWIN, BlairAustralian Bureau of MeteorologyAustraliaTRIGO, IsabelPortuguese National Meteorological ServicePortugalTRONSTAD LUND, MarianneCenter for International Climate Research(CICERO)NorwayTSIMPIDI, Alexandra P.Troposphere Forschungszentrum JülichGmbHGermanyTUNI, MaxPREDICTIA Intelligent Data Solutions SLSpainTÜRKEŞ, MuratBoğaziçi UniversityTurkeyTURNBULL, JocelynGNS ScienceNew ZealandTURNER, AndrewUniversity of ReadingUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)TURNOCK, StevenMet Office Hadley CentreUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)ULLOA, OsvaldoUniversity of ConcepciònChileUMMENHOFER, Caroline C.Woods Hole Oceanographic InstitutionUnited States of AmericaUNGER, NadineUniversity of ExeterUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)VAN AALST, Maarten K.University of TwenteThe NetherlandsVAN DEN HURK, BartDeltaresThe NetherlandsVAN DIEMEN, RenéeWGIII Technical Support UnitUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)VAN DINGENEN, RitaEuropean commissionItalyVAN OLDENBORGHGeert-Jan Royal Netherlands MeteorologicalInstituteThe NetherlandsVAN VUUREN, DetlefPBL Netherlands EnvironmentalAssessment AgencyThe NetherlandsVAN WESSEM, JanUtrecht UniversityThe NetherlandsVANVYVE, ÉmilieMet Office Hadley CentreUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)VAUTARD, RobertInstitut Pierre Simon Laplace (IPSL)FranceVENEMA, VictorUniversity of BonnGermanyVERA, CarolinaUniversidad de Buenos Aires (CONICET)ArgentinaVIAL, JessicaLaboratoire de métérologie dynamique(LMD)FranceVICENTE-SERRANO, Sergio M.Pyrenean Institute of EcologySpain, VICHOT-LLANO, AlejandroInstituto de MeteorologíaCubaVIGNON, ÉtienneSorbone UniversitéFranceVILLASEÑOR, TaniaUniversidad de O’HigginsChileVINER, DavidUniversity of East AngliaUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)VOLPI, DanilaIstituto di Scienze dell’Atmosferae del Clima (ISAC)ItalyVON ENGELN, AxelEUMETSATGermanyVON SCHUCKMANN, KarinaMercator Ocean InternationalFranceVOSE, Russell S.National Oceanic and AtmosphericAdministration (NOAA)United States of AmericaVOUSDOUKAS, MichalisEuropean commissionItalyWAHL, ThomasUniversity of Central FloridaUnited States of AmericaWAIRIU, MorganThe University of the South PacificFijiWAN, HuiEnvironment and Climate ChangeCanadaWANG, WenHohai UniversityChinaWANG, XuhuiBeijing UniversityChinaWANNINKHOF, RikNational Oceanic and AtmosphericAdministration (NOAA)United States of AmericaWARREN, RachelTyndall Centre for Climate Change ResearchUnited Kingdom (of Great Britain andNorthern Ireland)WATANABE, MasahiroInstitute University of TokyoJapanWATERFIELD, TimothyWGI Technical Support UnitFranceWEHNER, MichaelLawrence Berkeley National LaboratoryUnited States of AmericaWEIGEL, KatjaUniversity of Bremenand Institut für Physik der AtmosphäreGermanyWESTRA, SethUniversity of AdelaideAustraliaWILCOX, Laura J.University of Readingand National Centre for AtmosphericScienceUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)WILD, MartinETH ZurichSwitzerlandWILLETT, KateMet Office Hadley CentreUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)WILLIAMS, John W.University of Wisconsin, MadisonUnited States of AmericaWILLIAMSON, PhilipUniversity of East AngliaUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)WOLSKI, PiotrUniversity of Cape TownSouth AfricaXIAO, CundeBeijing Normal UniversityChinaYASSAA, NoureddineAlgeriaYASUNARI, TetsuzoResearch Institute for Humanity and NatureJapanYELEKCI, ÖzgeWGI Technical Support UnitFranceYOON, Jin-HoGwangju Institute of Science and TechnologyRepublic of KoreaYU, RongWGI Technical Support UnitChinaYU, XiaoyongSchool of Atmosphere and Remote sensingBinjiang College,and Nanjing University of InformationScience and TechnologyChinaYU, LisanWoods Hole Oceanographic InstitutionUnited States of AmericaYUAN, JiacanRutgers UniversityUnited States of Americaand Fudan UniversityChinaYUN, Kyung-SookPusan National UniversityRepublic of KoreaZAABOUL, RashydInternational Center for Biosaline AgricultureUnited Arab EmiratesZAEHLE, SönkeMax Planck Institute for BiogeochemistryGermanyZANIS, ProdromosAristotle University of ThessalonikiGreeceZAPPA, GiuseppeConsiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR)and Instituto di Scienze dell’Atmosferae del Clima (ISAC)Italy, ZARRIN, AzarFerdowsi University of MashhadIranZELINKA, MarkLawrence Livermore National LaboratoryUnited States of AmericaZHAI, PanmaoChinese Academy of MeteorologicalSciencesChinaZHANG, XuebinEnvironment and Climate ChangeCanadaZHANG, HuaNational Climate CenterChina Meteorological AdministrationChinaZHANG, HuaNational Climate CenterChina Meteorological AdministrationChinaZHAO, AlcideUniversity of ReadingUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)ZHAO, ShuyunSchool of Environmental StudiesChina University of GeosciencesChinaZHAO, AnniUniversity College LondonUnited Kingdom (of Great Britainand Northern Ireland)ZHOU, BaiquanWGI Technical Support UnitChinaZHOU, TianjunInstitute of Atmospheric PhysicsChinese Academy of SciencesChinaZHOU, BotaoNanjing University of InformationScience and TechnologyChinaZICKFELD, KirstenSimon Fraser UniversityCanadaZIKA, Jan DavidUniversity of New South WalesAustraliaZOLINA, OlgaP.P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanology RASRussian Federationand Université Grenoble AlpesFranceZSCHEISCHLER, JakobHelmholtz Centre for EnvironmentalResearchGermanyZUO, ZhiyanChinese Academy of MeteorologicalSciencesChina

Last edited:

Forum List

Back