Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

So Snowflake Democrats blew a trillion bucks on LAWYERS and bogus investigations based on nothing but crazed emotions that could have gone to hungry & disabled children.
(and a tiny portion to protect our borders)

Bastards.

REPARATIONS! I DEMAND REPARATIONS FROM ALL DEMS

Members of the Trump CAMPAIGN colluded with Russia.

Mueller was also mandated to investigate Russia's interference in our election.

That was the mandate of Mueller's probe, along with investigating any other crimes which surfaced during his investigation.

And you tards have set a new low benchmark of not giving a fuck a foreign enemy interfered with our elections.

Nobody has been indicted for that scumbag.

NOBODY.

You[re a psycopathic liar. You don't even know when you're lying

Mueller's opinion is that you can't indict a sitting president, isn't it?

Lets see the fact whatever they are. How about that?
I've always expected Mueller's report to be just that--a report of what he has unearthed in his investigation. He would not be indicting the President. It would be up to Congress to impeach the Pres and then let the powers that be indict him based on Mueller's facts.

At least that is the way the lawyer talking heads were describing the process way back when this started.

Wait, so what happened with the narrative that Trump and Putin colluded to steal the 2016 POTUS election from HIllary Clinton?

That’s all at have heard for like 3years now.

Was that a bullshit lie?

No way!

That was the mandate of Mueller's probe, along with investigating any other crimes which surfaced during his investigation.

And you tards have set a new low benchmark of not giving a fuck a foreign enemy interfered with our elections.
If members of the campaign colluded with Russia who are they? Why have they not been identified?
They have been identified. If you weren't listening only to your partisan hack propagandists, you would know that.

Wow. I can't believe they keep you that much in the dark! That is AMAZING!

Nobody has been indicted on collusion, just process crimes.

NOBODY.

It's right here, dumb fuck: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000168-2f0f-d7a7-a1ea-ef6f6dab0001

In fact, during a proffer meeting held with the Special Counsel on September 11, 2018, Mr. Manafort explained to the Government attorneys and investigators that he would have given the Ukrainian peace plan more thought, had the issue not been raised during the period he was engaged with work related to the presidential Case 1:17-cr-00201-ABJ Document 471 Filed 01/08/19 campaign. Issues and communications related to Ukrainian political events simply were not at the forefront of Mr. Manafort’s mind during the period at issue and it is not surprising at all that Mr. Manafort was unable to recall specific details prior to having his recollection refreshed. The same is true with regard to the Government’s allegation that Mr. Manafort lied about sharing polling data with Mr. Kilimnik related to the 2016 presidential campaign.

I've always expected Mueller's report to be just that--a report of what he has unearthed in his investigation. He would not be indicting the President. It would be up to Congress to impeach the Pres and then let the powers that be indict him based on Mueller's facts.

At least that is the way the lawyer talking heads were describing the process way back when this started.

The House indicts a President.

The Senate convicts and then removes.

There have only ever been two impeachments in our history. Both were dimocrap scum. Shock

A sitting president is immune from criminal prosecution.

So the resident liberals will all issue a mea culpa about Trump and Putin colluding to steal the 2016 POTUS election from HIllary.

They were wrong this entire time and they will admit it.....right?

I realize you tards have to cover your eyes and ears from the truth. I feel sorry for you. I really do. I consider you to be mentally ill and sometimes feel bad for kicking you in the nuts, but it must be done.
If TDS can kill, you need an ambulance.

NOBODY.

It's right here, dumb fuck: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000168-2f0f-d7a7-a1ea-ef6f6dab0001

In fact, during a proffer meeting held with the Special Counsel on September 11, 2018, Mr. Manafort explained to the Government attorneys and investigators that he would have given the Ukrainian peace plan more thought, had the issue not been raised during the period he was engaged with work related to the presidential Case 1:17-cr-00201-ABJ Document 471 Filed 01/08/19 campaign. Issues and communications related to Ukrainian political events simply were not at the forefront of Mr. Manafort’s mind during the period at issue and it is not surprising at all that Mr. Manafort was unable to recall specific details prior to having his recollection refreshed. The same is true with regard to the Government’s allegation that Mr. Manafort lied about sharing polling data with Mr. Kilimnik related to the 2016 presidential campaign.

You're just simply a dishonest, lying pile of shit.

Kilimnik a focus of grand jury investigation, Mueller says - CNNPolitics

Period.

None of that has anything to do with collusion with Russia

Libs know it was a lie all along.

They are simply disingenuous azzholes.

It all goes back to HIllary needing an excuse why she shit away $1.2 billion and lost the election.

I get why she lied. I don’t get why idiot lib sheep bought the lie.

I realize you tards have to cover your eyes and ears from the truth. I feel sorry for you. I really do. I consider you to be mentally ill and sometimes feel bad for kicking you in the nuts, but it must be done.
If TDS can kill, you need an ambulance.

Its affecting him like latter stage rabies. Its too late for the vaccine.......thoughts and prayers.

The House indicts a President.

The Senate convicts and then removes.

There have only ever been two impeachments in our history. Both were dimocrap scum. Shock

A sitting president is immune from criminal prosecution.

Where EXACTLY in the Constitution does it say that a sitting President is immune from prosecution?

The DOJ does not indict Presidents as a matter of DOJ policy, but that does not mean that it would be unconstitutional to indict a sitting President.

Hoo boy, how many "no more indictments" threads today?

Yep, as I guessed, it's Friday.

ABC news is one of the least reliable outlets. :dunno:

They're owned by Disney. :uhoh3:

Who also owns Fox. Your point is? You get your second award. This time with a bronze oak leaf cluster.
upload_2019-3-22_10-54-0.jpeg
upload_2019-3-22_10-54-13.png

NOBODY.

No indictments for collusion or conspiracy. Manafort has been sentenced and not one crime has anything to do with collusion.

Which has nothing to do with Russian collusion

Says ONLY Trump ass kissers........I don't give a crap on WHAT the orange clown gets buried under...just as long as he stops infesting the oval office......................LOL

No indictments...impeachment off the table..,.how stupid do the “we got him now” clowns feel now?

How many, fuckface?

Tell us how many have been indicted for 'collusion'

Lying piece of shit scumbag dimocrap

Speaking of FUCK FACES......care to tell us how Bill Clinton got in a bit of trouble from a WHITEWATER investigation.......to a BLOW JOB????

I don't give a crap whether collusion (which is NOT an official crime) or a bunch of other fuck ups by the orange clown eventually kicks his fat ass to the curb......Just as long as he lands in the heap of trash outside of the WH...

LMAO

Forum List

Back