Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
His lack of courage in answering the packing of the Supreme Court is interesting. We ll see if this hurts Biden.
Biden punted
Yes. Unfortunate. Shows cowardice.

Trump didnā€™t punt on condemning White Supremacy
He just canā€™t do it. Looked like he was going to at first, then backed away
He said Proud Boys stand down and Biden said Antifa is an idea?

No. He didn't say ā€Proud Boys stand downā€.
He did. LoneLoser. Turn up your miracle ear, fatty.
ShortBus, Impeached Trump said, "stand back and stand by." Asked to condemn white supremacists, he instead tells them to stand by.

face-palm-gif.278959
Stand down and stand back
LOL

It's like you rightards live in an alternate universe where you make up your own alternative facts.

No moron, he said, "stand back and stand by." And immediately after telling thd Proud Boys to "stand by," he says, "but I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left." So rather than condemn white supremacists, he gives them the green light to "do something" about the left. He's a sick fuck who supports white supremacy.

He has formerly condemned white supremacists.-
ā€œExcuse me, they didnā€™t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group ā€“ excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.ā€

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

ā€œIā€™m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.ā€
Proud Boys being used a white supremacist group is a left wing thing, without merit.
View attachment 394893
Proud Boy with wife and kids
View attachment 394897
More Proud Boys

"But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides."

It was a racist rally to unite the alt-right extremist groups of the Proud Boys, KKK, neo-nazis, and other assorted white supremacists...

... so who anong them are "very fine people?"

Thanks for proving what I said is accurate. Impeached Trump called members of the racist alt-right, "very fine people."

What that transcript says is that you cherrypicked the quote, you dishonest prick. Don't lie to me.

Whassamatter, fool, you don't like me using your source to prove I'm right?

Sure, calling me names proves you're right Faun. I read the transcript from top to bottom. Want me to prove YOU wrong with it? The very title of the page is "IN CONTEXT" in which the president was quoted. YOU only take at minimum five words out of an entire transcript and attempt to shape a false narrative around it.

Have a seat you worthless tool.

From the link I posted:

Trump: "Iā€™m not putting anybody on a moral plane. What Iā€™m saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs -- and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

"But there is another side. There was a group on this side. You can call them the left -- you just called them the left -- that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but thatā€™s the way it is.

Reporter: (Inaudible) "ā€¦ both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think thereā€™s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think thereā€™s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you donā€™t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didnā€™t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Last edited:
He didnā€™t insist that Biden explain why he thought Antifa was just an idea

Biden quoted Trumpā€™s FBI director saying Antifa was an ideology

Except we know that they are a group of men and women who commit terror acts. You know that too but decided to troll. Why?
Bidenā€™s point was they are not an organization but an ideology that people prescribe to.
So no, Antifa is not a terrorist ā€œorganizationā€
It is not organized

Now, stop trolling
Liar....

ANTIFA has been in existence for over 100 years and while being spread out they are organized through several foundations owned by Geroge Soros..

ā€œPresident Donald Trump's desperate, raging debate performance not only laid bare the bullying, racial extremism and contempt for science and fact that tore deep divides over the last four years, it actually inflamed America's four great crises at a moment of deep national peril, leaving voters with their starkest election choice in decades.

It would have been an extraordinary, self-pitying and savage performance from a down-ballot candidate, but for a President, in control of the nuclear codes, who is supposed to be navigating the country through the worst health emergency in 100 years, the most punishing economic slump in 90 years, and the deepest racial reckoning in 50 years, it was troubling in the extreme. And on top of all that, Trump's warning that he would not accept the result of the election if he loses displayed authoritarian instincts that are creating a fourth crisis by putting US democracy itself on the line.

Trump's behavior in his clash against Democratic nominee Joe Biden was responsible for easily the worst and most rancorous presidential debate in American history.ā€

Exactly.

And he's right, they aren't an organized group. In a way, white supremacists are the same - they are a collection of individuals and loosely organized groups around a central ideology. It makes it hard to actually classify them as a terrorist group.
so why didn't biden get the same question trump got? tell Antifa to stand down? why?

When Biden shouted at the President to "shut-up" and called him a "clown", he showed us that he lacks the temperament to be a President

Ya...FINALLY...FINALLY...Biden got pissed. Towards the end of the debate. Hard to blame him when Wallace was totally incapable of shutting Trump up. If you think Biden lacks the temperament...you have no business justifying a vote for Trump
the moderator didn't do his job. Period. he didn't say excuse me mr. vp, but you didn't answer my question. Excuse me mr. VP but you didn't answer trump's question. Trump did his job for him. I loved it. oh poor joe whaaaaaaaaaa

Hey, why didn't Biden respond to the '94 legislation that he passed against Blacks? He called Trump a racist on stage. oh yeah? let's look at the '94 legislation against blacks. crickets.

We can agree on that. The moderator did not do his job. First and Foremost - he did not get them, and most egregiously, Trump to ADHERE TO THE DEBATE RULES. If he can't get Trump to shut up when it's not his turn, it's kind of hard to get Biden pinned down. As I recall - the 94 legislation wasn't one of the questions being asked was it?
if you think ONLY TRUMP was being the dick, then you are as biased as they come. yes trump was interrupting - but THEY ALL WERE. it quickly became normal for the debate itself as wallace LET IT get out of hand. now while i don't envy the job he had in this regard, all share blame in their actions that were horrible across the board last night.

trying to lessen the blow to your side is simply biased ass bullshit you do 24x7.
Thinking everyone was equally culpable because they tried to contain Trump shows your bias

Exactly. Frankly - sometimes both sides are NOT equally to blame, and Trump was absolutely out of control, completely ignored the rules from the start, and Wallace had no control over it. The next moderator needs a switch off mike control - that way, regardless of who interrupts during their opponents 2 mins, if they ignore him, he can shut them up.
They should get Jerry Springer to host the next debate.

You know... the debates the right tells us Biden won't attend.

:abgg2q.jpg:
How about Joe Rogan?

Every single question from Wallace was an attack on Trump. He did not moderate, he was part of the debate.

Here is a debate question:

Gentlemen, please layout your specific plans for the economy should you win the election.

Not, ā€œMr President, why are you holding rallies in the midst of a pandemic?ā€

Wallace is a biased asshole.

His lack of courage in answering the packing of the Supreme Court is interesting. We ll see if this hurts Biden.
Biden punted

ShortBus, Impeached Trump said, "stand back and stand by." Asked to condemn white supremacists, he instead tells them to stand by.

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

It's like you rightards live in an alternate universe where you make up your own alternative facts.

No moron, he said, "stand back and stand by." And immediately after telling thd Proud Boys to "stand by," he says, "but I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left." So rather than condemn white supremacists, he gives them the green light to "do something" about the left. He's a sick fuck who supports white supremacy.

ā€œExcuse me, they didnā€™t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group ā€“ excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.ā€

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

ā€œIā€™m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.ā€
Proud Boys being used a white supremacist group is a left wing thing, without merit.
View attachment 394893
View attachment 394897
More Proud Boys

It was a racist rally to unite the alt-right extremist groups of the Proud Boys, KKK, neo-nazis, and other assorted white supremacists...

Thanks for proving what I said is accurate. Impeached Trump called members of the racist alt-right, "very fine people."

What that transcript says is that you cherrypicked the quote, you dishonest prick. Don't lie to me.

Sure, calling me names proves you're right Faun. I read the transcript from top to bottom. Want me to prove YOU wrong with it? The very title of the page is "IN CONTEXT" in which the president was quoted. YOU only take at minimum five words out of an entire transcript and attempt to shape a false narrative around it.

From the link I posted:

Trump: "Iā€™m not putting anybody on a moral plane. What Iā€™m saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs -- and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

"But there is another side. There was a group on this side. You can call them the left -- you just called them the left -- that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but thatā€™s the way it is.

Reporter: (Inaudible) "ā€¦ both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think thereā€™s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think thereā€™s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you donā€™t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didnā€™t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Faun is a troll and a waste of life. Don't waste your time on the waste of life.

Joe doesn't know that a president has four years after being sworn in.
It was great when senile Joe agreed with Trump about the SCOTUS by saying the people should decide. They did decide in 2016 and 2018, giving both the presidency and control of the Senate to the repubs through 2020.
yep trump told him that's how it is. victory has consequences. too fking funny

Except we know that they are a group of men and women who commit terror acts. You know that too but decided to troll. Why?
Bidenā€™s point was they are not an organization but an ideology that people prescribe to.
It is not organized

Now, stop trolling

Well fuck, the Demonicrats aren't organized, Biden is far from organized, the debate last night wasn't organized, voting by mail isn't organized, nor is the post office, nor was your Russian spectacle, nor is the WHO, etc. etc. You saying those aren't "organizations" as well?

Joe doesn't know that a president has four years after being sworn in.
It was great when senile Joe agreed with Trump about the SCOTUS by saying the people should decide. They did decide in 2016 and 2018, giving both the presidency and control of the Senate to the repubs through 2020.
yep trump told him that's how it is. victory has consequences. too fking funny
Trump: I am president for four years not three.....Great line.

Trump never said to inject Clorox. Biden is a fucking liar.

Here is the quote from Trump:

ā€œSo, Iā€™m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if youā€™re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether itā€™s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasnā€™t been checked, but youā€™re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said youā€™re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so itā€™d be interesting to check that, so that youā€™re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, weā€™ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. Thatā€™s pretty powerful.ā€

When Biden shouted at the President to "shut-up" and called him a "clown", he showed us that he lacks the temperament to be a President

Ya...FINALLY...FINALLY...Biden got pissed. Towards the end of the debate. Hard to blame him when Wallace was totally incapable of shutting Trump up. If you think Biden lacks the temperament...you have no business justifying a vote for Trump
the moderator didn't do his job. Period. he didn't say excuse me mr. vp, but you didn't answer my question. Excuse me mr. VP but you didn't answer trump's question. Trump did his job for him. I loved it. oh poor joe whaaaaaaaaaa

Hey, why didn't Biden respond to the '94 legislation that he passed against Blacks? He called Trump a racist on stage. oh yeah? let's look at the '94 legislation against blacks. crickets.

We can agree on that. The moderator did not do his job. First and Foremost - he did not get them, and most egregiously, Trump to ADHERE TO THE DEBATE RULES. If he can't get Trump to shut up when it's not his turn, it's kind of hard to get Biden pinned down. As I recall - the 94 legislation wasn't one of the questions being asked was it?
if you think ONLY TRUMP was being the dick, then you are as biased as they come. yes trump was interrupting - but THEY ALL WERE. it quickly became normal for the debate itself as wallace LET IT get out of hand. now while i don't envy the job he had in this regard, all share blame in their actions that were horrible across the board last night.

trying to lessen the blow to your side is simply biased ass bullshit you do 24x7.
Thinking everyone was equally culpable because they tried to contain Trump shows your bias

Exactly. Frankly - sometimes both sides are NOT equally to blame, and Trump was absolutely out of control, completely ignored the rules from the start, and Wallace had no control over it. The next moderator needs a switch off mike control - that way, regardless of who interrupts during their opponents 2 mins, if they ignore him, he can shut them up.

How about Joe Rogan?
joe rogan is funny as hell, but he tends to be a firestarter and let people talk. i don't see him working to gain control of anything.

Trump never said to inject Clorox. Biden is a fucking liar.

Here is the quote from Trump:

ā€œSo, Iā€™m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if youā€™re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether itā€™s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasnā€™t been checked, but youā€™re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said youā€™re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so itā€™d be interesting to check that, so that youā€™re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, weā€™ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. Thatā€™s pretty powerful.ā€
and the way this got twisted shows how twisted the left is. they get pissed as hell if you DARE take what biden says out of context but have zero issue doing it themselves and then fighting you to the death that trump DID IN FACT say something he never actually said.

How about Joe Rogan?
joe rogan is funny as hell, but he tends to be a firestarter and let people talk. i don't see him working to gain control of anything.
Just give him a mute button

How about Joe Rogan?
Just give him a mute button
they should have a sound guy running the mics. if we need to put them both in a sound booth and flip on audio ONLY when their booth is GREEN then so be it. RED means shut up, not your turn.

but unfortunately THAT would be more embarrassing than last night was.

Biden punted

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

View attachment 394893
View attachment 394897
More Proud Boys

From the link I posted:

You're proving me right again. It was a racist rally by the alt-right. he event was created, sponsored, promoted and attended by racists from various groups. So who where these "very fine people" on the right of whom Impeached Trump spoke? Was it the Proud Boys? The KKK? White nationalists? White Supremacists? Neo-nazis? Who??

It is not organized

Now, stop trolling
Seriously? Not organized? Of course they are. At least concerted.
How they all appear at the same time at the same place in different cities. That does not just happen.
The night in Chicago where they looted and destroyed $millions in property... there are the photos and vids of white and black people waiting in line to haul away goods. That was organized.
The photos of rental trucks and vans bringing riot gear with people lined up to get some... organized.
They may not have a clear hierarchical organization, with board meetings etc. - but to say they are not organized is a flat out lie.

It is not organized

Now, stop trolling
Bullshit.
They are well trained, well funded (by Soros), and they have specific methods. Their leaders are known by the FBI. They aren't like the Tea Party. They are paid criminals being transported around the country for a specific purpose. In Portland they are living in homeless encampments. Many are drug addicts working for communists. Some have even become a threat to the Democrats running these cities.

Forum List

Back