Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
When Biden shouted at the President to "shut-up" and called him a "clown", he showed us that he lacks the temperament to be a President

Ya...FINALLY...FINALLY...Biden got pissed. Towards the end of the debate. Hard to blame him when Wallace was totally incapable of shutting Trump up. If you think Biden lacks the temperament...you have no business justifying a vote for Trump
the moderator didn't do his job. Period. he didn't say excuse me mr. vp, but you didn't answer my question. Excuse me mr. VP but you didn't answer trump's question. Trump did his job for him. I loved it. oh poor joe whaaaaaaaaaa

Hey, why didn't Biden respond to the '94 legislation that he passed against Blacks? He called Trump a racist on stage. oh yeah? let's look at the '94 legislation against blacks. crickets.

We can agree on that. The moderator did not do his job. First and Foremost - he did not get them, and most egregiously, Trump to ADHERE TO THE DEBATE RULES. If he can't get Trump to shut up when it's not his turn, it's kind of hard to get Biden pinned down. As I recall - the 94 legislation wasn't one of the questions being asked was it?

I totally agree. Biden lied most of the time, scoffed and chuckled about things that were true. In other words - like any politician. I am only speaking about the debate itself. Just the debate.
You can't possibly say Trump acted like a President last night. That was the leader of the free world??
I don't know what happened to him. He has never acted that unhinged before.

You're kidding, right? Trump has been this fucking unhinged for the last four years. This is who Trump is. This is what you all voted for when you passed up 16 other candidates, including Governor and Senators, to pick THIS clown.

You sound like the Bride who complains about the husband her whole family told her NOT to marry.

Bided refused to admit he would pack the court, just didn't answer. Biden also called Antifa an "idea". Trump was unhinged. Four years of dealing with the biased media came spilling out in one debate. Likely felt refreshing for him but IMO was a poor strategy. Biden also denied that Hunter received all that money from Burisma, China and Russia but he did. Poor performance by both candidates.

From 2014 to 2019, Hunter Biden was a paid member of the board of directors of Burisma Holdings, a large Ukrainian natural gas producer. The company’s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, was investigated for alleged corruption and bribery in the U.K. and Ukraine. Between 2015 and 2016, Ukraine’s prosecutor general was Viktor Shokin, whose office conducted an investigation into Zlochevsky.

In January 2018, Joe Biden spoke at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting and recounted the pressure that the Obama administration in general, and himself in particular, had placed on Ukraine’s government to fire Shokin. That pressure included threatening to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees to the country.''

Hunter Biden and his associate, Archer, had a financial relationship with Russian businesswoman Elena Baturina. Baturina is the former wife of the late Yuri Luzhkov, who was the mayor of Moscow and was fired in 2010 by then-Russian president Dmitry Medvedev over corruption allegations. Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor.

On Feb. 14, 2014, Baturina wired $3.5 million to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton LLC (Rosemont Seneca Thornton) bank account for a “Consultancy Agreement DD12.02.2014.” Rosemont Seneca Thornton is an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden that was incorporated on May 28, 2013 in Wilmington, Del.

Rosemont Seneca Thornton was not Hunter Biden’s company. He had nothing to do with that company.

I will wait for your admission of error again.
Lone Leftist please stop trolling.

Hunter Biden announced his intention to resign from the company in October 2019 so as not to complicate the U.S. Presidential aspirations of his father, Joe Biden,[5] but as of Q2 2020 company records still show him employed as a board member.

Anyone who defends Hunter Biden mysterious windfall from not one, or two but THREE different foreign companies...and then try to say his father didn't use his position to make that happen is being ridiculous.
Joe Biden has a long history of enriching family members. PERIOD.
Hunter did say his daddy being VP helped him.

"Feb. 14, 2014, Baturina wired $3.5 million to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton bank account for a ‘Consultancy Agreement,’" the report said. "Rosemont Seneca Thornton is an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden."

The report also states that Rosemont Seneca Thorton served as a pass-through for Baturina’s investments in a Chinese-based tech start-up in Buffalo, N.Y.

Again. Different company. Fool.

What now? Will you say that this is ”something Biden would do” so you won't have to admit how fucking destructive your total lack of facts is?
It is not. You do not understand how complex corporate structures work as you're a failed small business owner. Ask your smarter wealthier brother.
Of course it's a different company. One was Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC while the other is Rosemont Seneca Thornton, LLC. You've presented a grand total of zero evidence that Biden had a stake in the latter.
Nope. Rosemont Seneca Partners and Thornton Group LLC.

Waste of Life, where do you see "Rosemont Seneca Thornton"?

When Biden shouted at the President to "shut-up" and called him a "clown", he showed us that he lacks the temperament to be a President

Ya...FINALLY...FINALLY...Biden got pissed. Towards the end of the debate. Hard to blame him when Wallace was totally incapable of shutting Trump up. If you think Biden lacks the temperament...you have no business justifying a vote for Trump
the moderator didn't do his job. Period. he didn't say excuse me mr. vp, but you didn't answer my question. Excuse me mr. VP but you didn't answer trump's question. Trump did his job for him. I loved it. oh poor joe whaaaaaaaaaa

Hey, why didn't Biden respond to the '94 legislation that he passed against Blacks? He called Trump a racist on stage. oh yeah? let's look at the '94 legislation against blacks. crickets.

We can agree on that. The moderator did not do his job. First and Foremost - he did not get them, and most egregiously, Trump to ADHERE TO THE DEBATE RULES. If he can't get Trump to shut up when it's not his turn, it's kind of hard to get Biden pinned down. As I recall - the 94 legislation wasn't one of the questions being asked was it?
He should have pressed Biden to state if he in fact supports packing the court. He should have followed up and asked if truly believes Antifa is just an idea. He should have followed up and asked, you said "I am the Democrat party" but then you said "I am just a former VP"...which is it? On why Biden didn't call neither the mayor of Portland nor the Governor of Oregon.

Fair?

I totally agree. Biden lied most of the time, scoffed and chuckled about things that were true. In other words - like any politician. I am only speaking about the debate itself. Just the debate.
You can't possibly say Trump acted like a President last night. That was the leader of the free world??

You're kidding, right? Trump has been this fucking unhinged for the last four years. This is who Trump is. This is what you all voted for when you passed up 16 other candidates, including Governor and Senators, to pick THIS clown.

You sound like the Bride who complains about the husband her whole family told her NOT to marry.

Bided refused to admit he would pack the court, just didn't answer. Biden also called Antifa an "idea". Trump was unhinged. Four years of dealing with the biased media came spilling out in one debate. Likely felt refreshing for him but IMO was a poor strategy. Biden also denied that Hunter received all that money from Burisma, China and Russia but he did. Poor performance by both candidates.

From 2014 to 2019, Hunter Biden was a paid member of the board of directors of Burisma Holdings, a large Ukrainian natural gas producer. The company’s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, was investigated for alleged corruption and bribery in the U.K. and Ukraine. Between 2015 and 2016, Ukraine’s prosecutor general was Viktor Shokin, whose office conducted an investigation into Zlochevsky.

In January 2018, Joe Biden spoke at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting and recounted the pressure that the Obama administration in general, and himself in particular, had placed on Ukraine’s government to fire Shokin. That pressure included threatening to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees to the country.''

Hunter Biden and his associate, Archer, had a financial relationship with Russian businesswoman Elena Baturina. Baturina is the former wife of the late Yuri Luzhkov, who was the mayor of Moscow and was fired in 2010 by then-Russian president Dmitry Medvedev over corruption allegations. Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor.

On Feb. 14, 2014, Baturina wired $3.5 million to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton LLC (Rosemont Seneca Thornton) bank account for a “Consultancy Agreement DD12.02.2014.” Rosemont Seneca Thornton is an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden that was incorporated on May 28, 2013 in Wilmington, Del.

Rosemont Seneca Thornton was not Hunter Biden’s company. He had nothing to do with that company.

Hunter Biden announced his intention to resign from the company in October 2019 so as not to complicate the U.S. Presidential aspirations of his father, Joe Biden,[5] but as of Q2 2020 company records still show him employed as a board member.

Great, let's see your evidence Hunter Biden had a stake in Rosemont Seneca Thornton...
Already posted it.
Liar. You posted a claim he had a stake. I challenged you now to prove it and your refusal to prove it is now a tacit confession you can't.

Now that you failed that, let's see you prove Hunter Biden revieved even a dime of that $3.5 million that was transfered to Rosemont Seneca Thornton...
I did. Do you want actual legal documents? Transferred is spelled incorrectly as is received. You seem discombobulated.
LOLOL

ShortBus, you already unwittingly posted how Biden didn't get a penny of that $3.5 million. You really have no fucking clue what you're tslking about.

Great, let's see your evidence Hunter Biden had a stake in Rosemont Seneca Thornton...
Already posted it.
Liar. You posted a claim he had a stake. I challenged you now to prove it and your refusal to prove it is now a tacit confession you can't.

Now that you failed that, let's see you prove Hunter Biden revieved even a dime of that $3.5 million that was transfered to Rosemont Seneca Thornton...
I did. Do you want actual legal documents? Transferred is spelled incorrectly as is received. You seem discombobulated.
LOLOL

ShortBus, you already unwittingly posted how Biden didn't get a penny of that $3.5 million. You really have no fucking clue what you're tslking about.
Talking not tslking and nope. Not what I said. If Biden didn't receive it let him say so under oath. Fair?

Anyone who defends Hunter Biden mysterious windfall from not one, or two but THREE different foreign companies...and then try to say his father didn't use his position to make that happen is being ridiculous.

"Feb. 14, 2014, Baturina wired $3.5 million to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton bank account for a ‘Consultancy Agreement,’" the report said. "Rosemont Seneca Thornton is an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden."

The report also states that Rosemont Seneca Thorton served as a pass-through for Baturina’s investments in a Chinese-based tech start-up in Buffalo, N.Y.

What now? Will you say that this is ”something Biden would do” so you won't have to admit how fucking destructive your total lack of facts is?
It is not. You do not understand how complex corporate structures work as you're a failed small business owner. Ask your smarter wealthier brother.

Keep digging. You are wrong. Not Biden’s company. Period.

Nope. I should you the links. As more data comes out you will see that I was correct.
"I should you the links"

LOLOL

Slobbers the imbecile who was just correcting my spelling mistakes.

giphy.gif

I tried to watch the debate. I really did. But I could take only about 20 minutes of it. Trump's constant interruptions of anyone who was speaking were too much. The asshole was acting like a total man-baby. He just would not shut the fuck up and let others speak.

That's okay, though. The voters will shut him up in November.

I resorted to watching their facial expressions...
I shut it off and watched Kung Fu Hustle on Netflix instead.

Of course it's a different company. One was Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC while the other is Rosemont Seneca Thornton, LLC. You've presented a grand total of zero evidence that Biden had a stake in the latter.

ShortBus, you posted Rosemont Seneca Thornton. That's where I saw it.

You really have no fucking clue about anything you post. Which is why you're incapable of proving Hunter Biden had a stake in Rosemont Seneca Thornton.
Maybe you misheard that too? :abgg2q.jpg:

if you think ONLY TRUMP was being the dick, then you are as biased as they come. yes trump was interrupting - but THEY ALL WERE. it quickly became normal for the debate itself as wallace LET IT get out of hand. now while i don't envy the job he had in this regard, all share blame in their actions that were horrible across the board last night.

trying to lessen the blow to your side is simply biased ass bullshit you do 24x7.

The awful mess was Hidin' Biden and his buddy Wallace. Care4all and other TDS folks prove there are two Americas, those who are mentally ill and those who are not. Hidin' Biden stumbled through lie after lie. And President Trump barely got started. Looking forward to the next "mess" in which Hidin' Biden gets massacred again.
This was a pretty neat moment though, huh?

The Proud Boys are not a ws group, nor a hate group. Trump was right to NOT denounce them.

AND might I add, the question is bullshit. ws are a fringe movement with no importance.
Wrong...a POtuS that refused to condemn terrorism is something I thought I would never see. That debate was sad for America.

Walking and defending your self when attacked, is the opposite of terrorism.

It is sad that America needs to be told that.
When a President is asked to condemn violence after an election and he refuses to do so, that is a sad day for America democracy.

Self defense is not something to be condemned, but something to be celebrated.

The attackers, ie antifa, are something to be condemned.

Was Biden asked to condemn them?
Biden made clear he condemned violence across the board. Why didn’t Trump do the same?
Because Trump is counting on conflict, discord, and division to undermine the political process to his perceived advantage – he sees it as his only path to victory.

if you think ONLY TRUMP was being the dick, then you are as biased as they come. yes trump was interrupting - but THEY ALL WERE. it quickly became normal for the debate itself as wallace LET IT get out of hand. now while i don't envy the job he had in this regard, all share blame in their actions that were horrible across the board last night.

trying to lessen the blow to your side is simply biased ass bullshit you do 24x7.
Thinking everyone was equally culpable because they tried to contain Trump shows your bias

Already posted it.

LOLOL

Talking not tslking and nope. Not what I said. If Biden didn't receive it let him say so under oath. Fair?
LOL

He doesn't need to --you already posted he got nothing. You're just too stupid to comprehend what you copy & paste.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Nope. I should you the links. As more data comes out you will see that I was correct.
"I should you the links"

LOLOL

giphy.gif
Damn autocorrect

Already posted it.

LOLOL

LOL

He doesn't need to --you already posted he got nothing. You're just too stupid to comprehend what you copy & paste.
You mean doesn't have anything. Where there is smoke there is fire. If truly this is a lie, I'll send you a personal apology. OK, waste of life. Now run off and go back to work.

ShortBus, you posted Rosemont Seneca Thornton. That's where I saw it.

You really have no fucking clue about anything you post. Which is why you're incapable of proving Hunter Biden had a stake in Rosemont Seneca Thornton.
Maybe you misheard that too? :abgg2q.jpg:
I did just to shorten the post. Like GE instead of General Electric. JEEZUZ you're stupid. Waste of Life.

He didn’t insist that Biden explain why he thought Antifa was just an idea

Biden quoted Trump’s FBI director saying Antifa was an ideology

Except we know that they are a group of men and women who commit terror acts. You know that too but decided to troll. Why?

"I should you the links"

LOLOL

giphy.gif
Damn autocorrect
Typical con ... blame others for your own failures.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back