Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
I totally agree. Biden lied most of the time, scoffed and chuckled about things that were true. In other words - like any politician. I am only speaking about the debate itself. Just the debate.
You can't possibly say Trump acted like a President last night. That was the leader of the free world??
I don't know what happened to him. He has never acted that unhinged before.

You're kidding, right? Trump has been this fucking unhinged for the last four years. This is who Trump is. This is what you all voted for when you passed up 16 other candidates, including Governor and Senators, to pick THIS clown.

You sound like the Bride who complains about the husband her whole family told her NOT to marry.

Bided refused to admit he would pack the court, just didn't answer. Biden also called Antifa an "idea". Trump was unhinged. Four years of dealing with the biased media came spilling out in one debate. Likely felt refreshing for him but IMO was a poor strategy. Biden also denied that Hunter received all that money from Burisma, China and Russia but he did. Poor performance by both candidates.

From 2014 to 2019, Hunter Biden was a paid member of the board of directors of Burisma Holdings, a large Ukrainian natural gas producer. The company’s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, was investigated for alleged corruption and bribery in the U.K. and Ukraine. Between 2015 and 2016, Ukraine’s prosecutor general was Viktor Shokin, whose office conducted an investigation into Zlochevsky.

In January 2018, Joe Biden spoke at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting and recounted the pressure that the Obama administration in general, and himself in particular, had placed on Ukraine’s government to fire Shokin. That pressure included threatening to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees to the country.''

Hunter Biden and his associate, Archer, had a financial relationship with Russian businesswoman Elena Baturina. Baturina is the former wife of the late Yuri Luzhkov, who was the mayor of Moscow and was fired in 2010 by then-Russian president Dmitry Medvedev over corruption allegations. Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor.

On Feb. 14, 2014, Baturina wired $3.5 million to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton LLC (Rosemont Seneca Thornton) bank account for a “Consultancy Agreement DD12.02.2014.” Rosemont Seneca Thornton is an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden that was incorporated on May 28, 2013 in Wilmington, Del.

Rosemont Seneca Thornton was not Hunter Biden’s company. He had nothing to do with that company.

I will wait for your admission of error again.
Lone Leftist please stop trolling.

Hunter Biden announced his intention to resign from the company in October 2019 so as not to complicate the U.S. Presidential aspirations of his father, Joe Biden,[5] but as of Q2 2020 company records still show him employed as a board member.

Different company than the one you linked to regarding the $3.5 million from Russia. That company has nothing to do with Hunter Biden.

Once again, you are wrong. You are, like the president, passing on false information. You are either too stupid to fact check or you are intentionally lying. Which is it?

When Biden shouted at the President to "shut-up" and called him a "clown", he showed us that he lacks the temperament to be a President

Ya...FINALLY...FINALLY...Biden got pissed. Towards the end of the debate. Hard to blame him when Wallace was totally incapable of shutting Trump up. If you think Biden lacks the temperament...you have no business justifying a vote for Trump

I totally agree. Biden lied most of the time, scoffed and chuckled about things that were true. In other words - like any politician. I am only speaking about the debate itself. Just the debate.
You can't possibly say Trump acted like a President last night. That was the leader of the free world??

You're kidding, right? Trump has been this fucking unhinged for the last four years. This is who Trump is. This is what you all voted for when you passed up 16 other candidates, including Governor and Senators, to pick THIS clown.

You sound like the Bride who complains about the husband her whole family told her NOT to marry.

Bided refused to admit he would pack the court, just didn't answer. Biden also called Antifa an "idea". Trump was unhinged. Four years of dealing with the biased media came spilling out in one debate. Likely felt refreshing for him but IMO was a poor strategy. Biden also denied that Hunter received all that money from Burisma, China and Russia but he did. Poor performance by both candidates.

From 2014 to 2019, Hunter Biden was a paid member of the board of directors of Burisma Holdings, a large Ukrainian natural gas producer. The company’s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, was investigated for alleged corruption and bribery in the U.K. and Ukraine. Between 2015 and 2016, Ukraine’s prosecutor general was Viktor Shokin, whose office conducted an investigation into Zlochevsky.

In January 2018, Joe Biden spoke at a Council on Foreign Relations meeting and recounted the pressure that the Obama administration in general, and himself in particular, had placed on Ukraine’s government to fire Shokin. That pressure included threatening to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees to the country.''

Hunter Biden and his associate, Archer, had a financial relationship with Russian businesswoman Elena Baturina. Baturina is the former wife of the late Yuri Luzhkov, who was the mayor of Moscow and was fired in 2010 by then-Russian president Dmitry Medvedev over corruption allegations. Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor.

On Feb. 14, 2014, Baturina wired $3.5 million to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton LLC (Rosemont Seneca Thornton) bank account for a “Consultancy Agreement DD12.02.2014.” Rosemont Seneca Thornton is an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden that was incorporated on May 28, 2013 in Wilmington, Del.

Rosemont Seneca Thornton was not Hunter Biden’s company. He had nothing to do with that company.

Hunter Biden announced his intention to resign from the company in October 2019 so as not to complicate the U.S. Presidential aspirations of his father, Joe Biden,[5] but as of Q2 2020 company records still show him employed as a board member.

Anyone who defends Hunter Biden mysterious windfall from not one, or two but THREE different foreign companies...and then try to say his father didn't use his position to make that happen is being ridiculous.
Joe Biden has a long history of enriching family members. PERIOD.
Hunter did say his daddy being VP helped him.

"Feb. 14, 2014, Baturina wired $3.5 million to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton bank account for a ‘Consultancy Agreement,’" the report said. "Rosemont Seneca Thornton is an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden."

The report also states that Rosemont Seneca Thorton served as a pass-through for Baturina’s investments in a Chinese-based tech start-up in Buffalo, N.Y.

Great, let's see your evidence Hunter Biden had a stake in Rosemont Seneca Thornton...
Already posted it.

Nope. You have not. Read the names of the businesses closely. They are different. You and Trump are morons.

I tried to watch the debate. I really did. But I could take only about 20 minutes of it. Trump's constant interruptions of anyone who was speaking were too much. The asshole was acting like a total man-baby. He just would not shut the fuck up and let others speak.

That's okay, though. The voters will shut him up in November.

Anyone who defends Hunter Biden mysterious windfall from not one, or two but THREE different foreign companies...and then try to say his father didn't use his position to make that happen is being ridiculous.

"Feb. 14, 2014, Baturina wired $3.5 million to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton bank account for a ‘Consultancy Agreement,’" the report said. "Rosemont Seneca Thornton is an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden."

The report also states that Rosemont Seneca Thorton served as a pass-through for Baturina’s investments in a Chinese-based tech start-up in Buffalo, N.Y.

Again. Different company. Fool.

What now? Will you say that this is ”something Biden would do” so you won't have to admit how fucking destructive your total lack of facts is?

I actually sat through the entire debate and listened. WORST DEBATE EVER.

Trump ran roughshod over the rules, deflected, changed topics, interrupted endlessly, and lit into personal attacks. Biden missed some good opportunities. Neither gave any detailed plans or answers to the questions. Hilary Clinton would have wiped the mat with both of those bozos. I really wanted to hear some specifics.

In fairness to Biden, I don't think he knew how to handle someone who wouldn't even follow the simple rules his campaign had agreed to.

Recommendation for next debate: the moderator controls a microphone switch - if they interrupt, go over their time limit - he can switch off.

My favorite part? Watching their faces and expressions.

However - one question was answered for me (and one reason I paid attention) - there is nothing wrong with Biden's mind or cognition, just normality.

I think this is a pretty good take away from this debate: Trump Derails 1st Presidential Debate With Biden, And 5 Other Takeaways

This was maybe the worst presidential debate in American history.

If this was supposed to be a boxing match, it instead turned into President Trump jumping on the ropes, refusing to come down, the referee trying to coax him off, and Joe Biden standing in the middle of the ring with his gloves on and a confused look on his face.
Trump to Joe, I've done more n 47 months than you did in 47 years. drop mic. Biden had no answer.

Did Trump ever stop talking?
nope, he was being trump. It's who he is. Likes to hear himself talk.. Joe wouldn't answer questions, why?

I don't care if he was "just being Trump" - when is that going to STOP being your excuse for every bad behavior? Sheesh.

Biden did NOT give much in the way of specifics, but I already noted that. Neither did Trump. But in fairness to Biden - he had an uphill battle trying to be heard OVER Trump when he was supposed to have an uninterrupted 2 minutes. Biden's biggest mistake? Expecting Trump to adhere to any rules he had agreed to. It was THE WORST EVER DEBATE
so trump is more aggressive. That's what I want. An aggressive President, not afraid to mix it up. Have some kahunas. Joe looked shy and unsure of himself and why he had no answers to give. He had a speech and attempted to filibuster the debate with it. Trump said not on my watch.

I tried to watch the debate. I really did. But I could take only about 20 minutes of it. Trump's constant interruptions of anyone who was speaking were too much. The asshole was acting like a total man-baby. He just would not shut the fuck up and let others speak.

That's okay, though. The voters will shut him up in November.

I resorted to watching their facial expressions...

What now? Will you say that this is ”something Biden would do” so you won't have to admit how fucking destructive your total lack of facts is?

WRONG!

BHR was founded in 2013 by two Chinese-registered asset managers, Bohai Industrial Investment Fund and Harvest Fund Management, and two U.S. organizations, Rosemont Seneca Partners and Thornton Group LLC.

It is not. You do not understand how complex corporate structures work as you're a failed small business owner. Ask your smarter wealthier brother.

When Biden shouted at the President to "shut-up" and called him a "clown", he showed us that he lacks the temperament to be a President

Ya...FINALLY...FINALLY...Biden got pissed. Towards the end of the debate. Hard to blame him when Wallace was totally incapable of shutting Trump up. If you think Biden lacks the temperament...you have no business justifying a vote for Trump
the moderator didn't do his job. Period. he didn't say excuse me mr. vp, but you didn't answer my question. Excuse me mr. VP but you didn't answer trump's question. Trump did his job for him. I loved it. oh poor joe whaaaaaaaaaa

Hey, why didn't Biden respond to the '94 legislation that he passed against Blacks? He called Trump a racist on stage. oh yeah? let's look at the '94 legislation against blacks. crickets.

Great, let's see your evidence Hunter Biden had a stake in Rosemont Seneca Thornton...
Already posted it.
Liar. You posted a claim he had a stake. I challenged you now to prove it and your refusal to prove it is now a tacit confession you can't.

Now that you failed that, let's see you prove Hunter Biden revieved even a dime of that $3.5 million that was transfered to Rosemont Seneca Thornton...

It is not. You do not understand how complex corporate structures work as you're a failed small business owner. Ask your smarter wealthier brother.

Keep digging. You are wrong. Not Biden’s company. Period.

Of course it's a different company. One was Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC while the other is Rosemont Seneca Thornton, LLC. You've presented a grand total of zero evidence that Biden had a stake in the latter.

I actually sat through the entire debate and listened. WORST DEBATE EVER.

Trump ran roughshod over the rules, deflected, changed topics, interrupted endlessly, and lit into personal attacks. Biden missed some good opportunities. Neither gave any detailed plans or answers to the questions. Hilary Clinton would have wiped the mat with both of those bozos. I really wanted to hear some specifics.

In fairness to Biden, I don't think he knew how to handle someone who wouldn't even follow the simple rules his campaign had agreed to.

Recommendation for next debate: the moderator controls a microphone switch - if they interrupt, go over their time limit - he can switch off.

My favorite part? Watching their faces and expressions.

However - one question was answered for me (and one reason I paid attention) - there is nothing wrong with Biden's mind or cognition, just normality.

I think this is a pretty good take away from this debate: Trump Derails 1st Presidential Debate With Biden, And 5 Other Takeaways

This was maybe the worst presidential debate in American history.

If this was supposed to be a boxing match, it instead turned into President Trump jumping on the ropes, refusing to come down, the referee trying to coax him off, and Joe Biden standing in the middle of the ring with his gloves on and a confused look on his face.
Trump to Joe, I've done more n 47 months than you did in 47 years. drop mic. Biden had no answer.

Did Trump ever stop talking?
nope, he was being trump. It's who he is. Likes to hear himself talk.. Joe wouldn't answer questions, why?

I don't care if he was "just being Trump" - when is that going to STOP being your excuse for every bad behavior? Sheesh.

Biden did NOT give much in the way of specifics, but I already noted that. Neither did Trump. But in fairness to Biden - he had an uphill battle trying to be heard OVER Trump when he was supposed to have an uninterrupted 2 minutes. Biden's biggest mistake? Expecting Trump to adhere to any rules he had agreed to. It was THE WORST EVER DEBATE
so trump is more aggressive. That's what I want. An aggressive President, not afraid to mix it up. Have some kahunas. Joe looked shy and unsure of himself and why he had no answers to give. He had a speech and attempted to filibuster the debate with it. Trump said not on my watch.

Cool. That's your choice.

I want someone who is articulate, on the ball, able to argue his positions, provide details, and answer questions - basically, tell us why we should vote for him. Trump didn't say "not on my watch" - Trump basically went into child mode and interrupted constantly when his opponent tried to talk. No detail. No plan. No substance. I was kind of interested in ACTUALLY hearing something and IF Trump had shut up, Wallace could have targeted questions (which he tried to) to GET substance and GET direct answers from BOTH of them. And WTF was this "stand down and stand by" response to white supremacists???? When he calls Antifa the "militia" of the Dems...uh...that doesn't look so good on his part to have a white supremacist militia at his beck and call. And yes, I did notice Biden's duck and dodge on the question of whether he would call the mayors of Portland or Seattle and ask them to stop the violence.

Here, enjoy this. Print it out and put it on your car. Drive downtown. Let us know what happens... if you can. lol

p5jAcZr.jpg

Already posted it.
Liar. You posted a claim he had a stake. I challenged you now to prove it and your refusal to prove it is now a tacit confession you can't.

Now that you failed that, let's see you prove Hunter Biden revieved even a dime of that $3.5 million that was transfered to Rosemont Seneca Thornton...
I did. Do you want actual legal documents? Transferred is spelled incorrectly as is received. You seem discombobulated.

Keep digging. You are wrong. Not Biden’s company. Period.

Nope. I should you the links. As more data comes out you will see that I was correct.

Forum List

Back