Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Week of Jan 14th, 2019

Is the political game of chicken being played by BOTH parties worth the lives of a few diabetics?

• Yes, never give in on this wall issue

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, both parties should compromise and get the workers back to work

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Trump should declare a national emergency and resolve the issue

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
he's a contractor, I believe him, he builds high rise buildings into the clouds I hope he knows walls like an expert. The border experts however state a wall is best for the security of our country. And on that, trump listens to them. Has been since 2016.
LOL he builds shit Real estate people laugh at him He's a comic character Gets his name on buildings and collects for that How many times has he bankrupted companies ?? The man is a con man Take that from a New York guy who followed him for years
dude, you truly hate a guy you don't even know. too fking funny how fake you are. trump has never done one thing to you, you act like the guy fked someone close to you. really?
Not that I know him but many years ago at a Mancini fight in AC I sat at the same table with a friend that did know him Didn't care much for then either He's nothing but a con man
he always came off weird to me back in the day. Since he ran for pres, he's been a wonderful human being. the things I've heard and read, the people he helped. wow. and you, you just hate him cause someone told you to.
They hate him because he beat the smartest woman in the world.
benghazi betty!!!

LOL he builds shit Real estate people laugh at him He's a comic character Gets his name on buildings and collects for that How many times has he bankrupted companies ?? The man is a con man Take that from a New York guy who followed him for years
dude, you truly hate a guy you don't even know. too fking funny how fake you are. trump has never done one thing to you, you act like the guy fked someone close to you. really?
Not that I know him but many years ago at a Mancini fight in AC I sat at the same table with a friend that did know him Didn't care much for then either He's nothing but a con man
he always came off weird to me back in the day. Since he ran for pres, he's been a wonderful human being. the things I've heard and read, the people he helped. wow. and you, you just hate him cause someone told you to.
Yeah keeping blacks out of his buildings A BS university, ripping off many Threatening law suite against workers if they didn't accept lower pay than bargained for ,, His charity foundation a fraud WTF do you find good about this weasel of a man He does nothing for nobody unless it enriches himself
Gee, sounds like a Democrat to me.
Was he a Dem then?? Maybe

benghazi betty!!!
ENOUGH You're cracking me up You and Bri should get ahold of my only republican friend in the world He's here Dale is the name You guys would get along great

Yeah keeping blacks out of his buildings A BS university, ripping off many Threatening law suite against workers if they didn't accept lower pay than bargained for ,, His charity foundation a fraud WTF do you find good about this weasel of a man He does nothing for nobody unless it enriches himself
Probably. Many Democrats have left the party. James Woods was a Democrat until the impeachment of Clinton.

Probably. Many Democrats have left the party. James Woods was a Democrat until the impeachment of Clinton.
Reagan was a Democrat.

benghazi betty!!!
ENOUGH You're cracking me up You and Bri should get ahold of my only republican friend in the world He's here Dale is the name You guys would get along great
Benghazi Betty, yes indeed.

Well I've seen a 37% approval rating for Trump so I think he's running out of friends People are wising up to the blabbermouthed con man

Well I've seen a 37% approval rating for Trump so I think he's running out of friends People are wising up to the blabbermouthed con man
his approval rating is higher than obammy's this far along. hmmmm why's that? what is the approval rating of congress?

All polls right before the Presidential election had Hillary as winner. You still look at polls?

And that 37% is BEFORE the House comes down on him and Mueller lays out the reasons the scumbag you elected was the wrong person Still jc I don't believe you sassyvitch blues Ice ,easy ,pc and the others in your lol patriot gang will abandon him

And that 37% is BEFORE the House comes down on him and Mueller lays out the reasons the scumbag you elected was the wrong person Still jc I don't believe you sassyvitch blues Ice ,easy ,pc and the others in your lol patriot gang will abandon him
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: any day now.

his approval rating is higher than obammy's this far along. hmmmm why's that? what is the approval rating of congress?
YOUR congress was about 5% now lets wait and get a true count

YOUR congress was about 5% now lets wait and get a true count
there you go!! maybe 3% after they cost us 5.7 Billion in shutdown and 5.7 Billion in wall. when it could have only been 5.7 Billion for a wall. irresponsible.

Now it's happy hour time see you later
According to a Gallup poll taken from Jan. 4-8, 2017 US president-elect Donald Trump’s favorability rating sits at 40%. This is extremely low for an incoming president—each of the last three presidents entered with favorability ratings above 60%. Upon Trump’s inauguration, the US will move from having a generally well-liked leader to having one that is historically unpopular.

Dastardly Donald has taken 800 thousand people hostage. my friends, we have a hostage taker as commander in chief

Not only is this ridiculous hyperbole, but it is word for word what Democrats and media jerks are saying. Proving conclusively that you simply parrot what your Democrat overlords tell you to say and they love you for it.

Hyperbole?

What's the purpose of the shutdown?
Leverage? leveraging innocents=Hostages.

No leaks from Mueller investigation This IMHO is going to be like an H bomb going off in trumps head And Feb 7th when Cohen testifies is going to be monumental Trump will need 5 pair of fresh underwear

Tell that to small businesses in heavy military and civil service employee's. They are beginning to suffer.
Tough shit. If you are low or middle class, you suffer. All of us are one catastrophy away from being homeless. Conquer and persevere my friends. Work, make good choices, work some more. Lazy ass libstained leftists have a hard time understanding this concept.
All of us are one catastrophy away from being homeless. Conquer and persevere my friends. Work, make good choices, work some more.

You forgot garage sales. Garage sales will help.

Yes and Trump has placed nearly a million American citizens squarely in the middle of a catstrophe of his own making for no other reason than political gain.
campaign promise that got him elected. it's what an honest politician does, keeps promises to those who voted him into office. I understand you fail to grasp that concept since everyone you vote for throws their promises down the toilet. it's who you are.
Still waiting for that check from Mexico.

Is it coming by way of Jupiter?
Take it out of the 30 billion Obama sent to terrorist Iran.

What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.

When it comes to Iran, the 7th century homicidal maniacs…

a. He sends them pallets loaded with cash

b. He guarantees them nuclear weapons

c. He removes the sanctions that were killing them

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iran’s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. And….he provides them with the fruits of America’s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to America….our drone technology.

Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
...of course, by extension, turned it over to Russia and China, as well.
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

Answer: it is just one more of the copious and generous gifts from the man Democrats/Liberals called the Messiah, and God and Jesus.
Methinks the reference was to the wrong religion.

"President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obama’s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: “And speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken America’s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?”
Obama Says America Asked Iran to Return Its Drone

Last edited:
Dastardly Donald has taken 800 thousand people hostage. my friends, we have a hostage taker as commander in chief

Not only is this ridiculous hyperbole, but it is word for word what Democrats and media jerks are saying. Proving conclusively that you simply parrot what your Democrat overlords tell you to say and they love you for it.

Hyperbole?

What's the purpose of the shutdown?
Leverage? leveraging innocents=Hostages.
The purpose is to show his 37% of dotards how strong he is Who cares how many he hurts But that's his lifes story

PC is here Let the BS flow without me Happy hour here I come Glen Livit 12 year old is my choice

Well I don't rightly know BUT I did just see DELTA say they've lost 25 million so far in trumps shut down How many 1000's are losing $$$$ too?
I just read that by the time this is over it will be the cost of the wall. can't make this shit up. so the objective of the dems is to not give trump 5.7 billion, instead they'll waste 5.7 billion on a shutdown. can't make it up no sirreee bob. Who's bob?
And Trump doesn't care who and how many he hurts ?? After all like he said most are democrats Trump give you a warm fuzzy feeling??
See how stupid you are. to spite the man you'd prefer fking 800k of our countryman costing 5.7 Billion instead of just giving the president the 5.7 Billion. dude that doesn't qualify as anything but souless.

You remember Trump saying HE'S PROUD to own this shutdown That he wouldn't blame Pelosi or Schumer Why are you?
he never said he wouldn't blame Pelosi or Schumer. dude, you just make it up as you go eh?
he never said he wouldn't blame Pelosi or Schumer. dude, you just make it up as you go eh?
You should quit while you're behind.

Forum List

Back