Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Week of Jan 14th, 2019

Is the political game of chicken being played by BOTH parties worth the lives of a few diabetics?

• Yes, never give in on this wall issue

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, both parties should compromise and get the workers back to work

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Trump should declare a national emergency and resolve the issue

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Dastardly Donald has taken 800 thousand people hostage. my friends, we have a hostage taker as commander in chief
the dems have taken 300 million hostage.
Shutdown is costing 1.6 BILLION a week is what I read
on what exactly?
Well I don't rightly know BUT I did just see DELTA say they've lost 25 million so far in trumps shut down How many 1000's are losing $$$$ too?

Dastardly Donald has taken 800 thousand people hostage. my friends, we have a hostage taker as commander in chief
on what exactly?
Well I don't rightly know BUT I did just see DELTA say they've lost 25 million so far in trumps shut down How many 1000's are losing $$$$ too?
I just read that by the time this is over it will be the cost of the wall. can't make this shit up. so the objective of the dems is to not give trump 5.7 billion, instead they'll waste 5.7 billion on a shutdown. can't make it up no sirreee bob. Who's bob?

Beg pardon We want border security You may not like or agree with dems BUT we're not crazy We differ with this jerk in our WH on what kind of security is best AND I assure you we all want the LAWFUL ways of entering our country to be obeyed ..
so you ignore what the experts tell you is needed to perform border patrol? go figure.
NO certainly not BUT I want experts to agree on the best ways AND I'd like to know how the money will be spent I just think 21st century ideas would be the best
The experts already said the best way, and that was a wall and you laugh at them like you are the expert. yeah, we know all leftists know all.
LOL LOL Guess you didn't hear trump say he was an expert on walls ?? lol I did
he's a contractor, I believe him, he builds high rise buildings into the clouds I hope he knows walls like an expert. The border experts however state a wall is best for the security of our country. And on that, trump listens to them. Has been since 2016.
LOL he builds shit Real estate people laugh at him He's a comic character Gets his name on buildings and collects for that How many times has he bankrupted companies ?? The man is a con man Take that from a New York guy who followed him for years

Tough shit. If you are low or middle class, you suffer. All of us are one catastrophy away from being homeless. Conquer and persevere my friends. Work, make good choices, work some more. Lazy ass libstained leftists have a hard time understanding this concept.
All of us are one catastrophy away from being homeless. Conquer and persevere my friends. Work, make good choices, work some more.

You forgot garage sales. Garage sales will help.

Yes and Trump has placed nearly a million American citizens squarely in the middle of a catstrophe of his own making for no other reason than political gain.
campaign promise that got him elected. it's what an honest politician does, keeps promises to those who voted him into office. I understand you fail to grasp that concept since everyone you vote for throws their promises down the toilet. it's who you are.
Still waiting for that check from Mexico.

Is it coming by way of Jupiter?

Actually, we're still waiting for our ObabbleCare cost savings....
Why would you? tiny trump replaced ObamaCare with something much better like he promised.
I always thought private health care was much better than forced government bullshit. Thanks for confirming.

so you ignore what the experts tell you is needed to perform border patrol? go figure.
NO certainly not BUT I want experts to agree on the best ways AND I'd like to know how the money will be spent I just think 21st century ideas would be the best
The experts already said the best way, and that was a wall and you laugh at them like you are the expert. yeah, we know all leftists know all.
he's a contractor, I believe him, he builds high rise buildings into the clouds I hope he knows walls like an expert. The border experts however state a wall is best for the security of our country. And on that, trump listens to them. Has been since 2016.
LOL he builds shit Real estate people laugh at him He's a comic character Gets his name on buildings and collects for that How many times has he bankrupted companies ?? The man is a con man Take that from a New York guy who followed him for years
dude, you truly hate a guy you don't even know. too fking funny how fake you are. trump has never done one thing to you, you act like the guy fked someone close to you. really?

on what exactly?
I just read that by the time this is over it will be the cost of the wall. can't make this shit up. so the objective of the dems is to not give trump 5.7 billion, instead they'll waste 5.7 billion on a shutdown. can't make it up no sirreee bob. Who's bob?
And Trump doesn't care who and how many he hurts ?? After all like he said most are democrats Trump give you a warm fuzzy feeling??

on what exactly?
And Trump doesn't care who and how many he hurts ?? After all like he said most are democrats Trump give you a warm fuzzy feeling??
See how stupid you are. to spite the man you'd prefer fking 800k of our countryman costing 5.7 Billion instead of just giving the president the 5.7 Billion. dude that doesn't qualify as anything but souless.

dude, you truly hate a guy you don't even know. too fking funny how fake you are. trump has never done one thing to you, you act like the guy fked someone close to you. really?
Not that I know him but many years ago at a Mancini fight in AC I sat at the same table with a friend that did know him Didn't care much for then either He's nothing but a con man

campaign promise that got him elected. it's what an honest politician does, keeps promises to those who voted him into office. I understand you fail to grasp that concept since everyone you vote for throws their promises down the toilet. it's who you are.

Take it out of the 30 billion Obama sent to terrorist Iran.
And...where did that 30 billion come from? Tell us.
It came from sanctions of a terrorist state. Only Democrats would give billions of sanctioned money to the number one state sponsor of terrorism. You're proud of that, huh. Piece of shit traitor.
What you mean to say is that it was Iranian money we withheld from them.....on conditions that it would be returned to them if they did or didn't do certain things.

False.

You people are ignoramuses.

First, we didn't have Iran's money. The money in question was MOSTLY in European banks, banks that had frozen the assets at our request. There were no conditions offered to unfreeze those assets. IOW, Iran was never told "You do X and we'll unfreeze your accounts" because there was no X, it was never a consideration.

Second, Obama DID send over one billion $US in various currencies in hard cash to Iran, that was NOT at all associated with the frozen assets. So yes, Obama most certainly did give Iran US tax payer money.

Take it out of the 30 billion Obama sent to terrorist Iran.
And...where did that 30 billion come from? Tell us.
It came from sanctions of a terrorist state. Only Democrats would give billions of sanctioned money to the number one state sponsor of terrorism. You're proud of that, huh. Piece of shit traitor.
you'd rather they continue building nukes?? Maybe set one off where you live?
Where YOU live.

Not only is this ridiculous hyperbole, but it is word for word what Democrats and media jerks are saying. Proving conclusively that you simply parrot what your Democrat overlords tell you to say and they love you for it.

Not that I know him but many years ago at a Mancini fight in AC I sat at the same table with a friend that did know him Didn't care much for then either He's nothing but a con man
he always came off weird to me back in the day. Since he ran for pres, he's been a wonderful human being. the things I've heard and read, the people he helped. wow. and you, you just hate him cause someone told you to.

on what exactly?
See how stupid you are. to spite the man you'd prefer fking 800k of our countryman costing 5.7 Billion instead of just giving the president the 5.7 Billion. dude that doesn't qualify as anything but souless.

You remember Trump saying HE'S PROUD to own this shutdown That he wouldn't blame Pelosi or Schumer Why are you?

These damn leftist stooges don't give a damn about Iran sponsoring terrorism, but they'll throw a hissy fit over 6 billion for a wall to protect citizens. Democrats are the enemy within.

on what exactly?
he gave them all money at some point in his life. back stabbers all of them. it is now obvious who the evil in DC is.

"Back Stabbers
The O'Jays

(What they do!)
(They smile in your face)
All the time they want to take your place
The back stabbers (back stabbers)
I keep gettin' all these visits from my friends, yeah, what they doin to me
They come to my house again and again and again and again, yeah"

on what exactly?

You remember Trump saying HE'S PROUD to own this shutdown That he wouldn't blame Pelosi or Schumer Why are you?
he never said he wouldn't blame Pelosi or Schumer. dude, you just make it up as you go eh?

he always came off weird to me back in the day. Since he ran for pres, he's been a wonderful human being. the things I've heard and read, the people he helped. wow. and you, you just hate him cause someone told you to.
Yeah keeping blacks out of his buildings A BS university, ripping off many Threatening law suite against workers if they didn't accept lower pay than bargained for ,, His charity foundation a fraud WTF do you find good about this weasel of a man He does nothing for nobody unless it enriches himself

They hate him because he beat the smartest woman in the world.

Yeah keeping blacks out of his buildings A BS university, ripping off many Threatening law suite against workers if they didn't accept lower pay than bargained for ,, His charity foundation a fraud WTF do you find good about this weasel of a man He does nothing for nobody unless it enriches himself
dude, had nothing to do with him. but what the fk do you care, you black? did it affect you? anyone you know? dude, what year was that? once clinton had vince foster killed, I'm over that today.

Gee, sounds like a Democrat to me.

Forum List

Back