Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Week of Jan 14th, 2019

Is the political game of chicken being played by BOTH parties worth the lives of a few diabetics?

• Yes, never give in on this wall issue

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, both parties should compromise and get the workers back to work

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Trump should declare a national emergency and resolve the issue

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
You forgot garage sales. Garage sales will help.

Yes and Trump has placed nearly a million American citizens squarely in the middle of a catstrophe of his own making for no other reason than political gain.
campaign promise that got him elected. it's what an honest politician does, keeps promises to those who voted him into office. I understand you fail to grasp that concept since everyone you vote for throws their promises down the toilet. it's who you are.
Still waiting for that check from Mexico.

Is it coming by way of Jupiter?
Take it out of the 30 billion Obama sent to terrorist Iran.
And...where did that 30 billion come from? Tell us.
It came from sanctions of a terrorist state. Only Democrats would give billions of sanctioned money to the number one state sponsor of terrorism. You're proud of that, huh. Piece of shit traitor.
What you mean to say is that it was Iranian money we withheld from them.....on conditions that it would be returned to them if they did or didn't do certain things.

The estimate was not intended to become public. It was just leaked.
Their previous estimate was 0.1% every two weeks.

"The Trump administration now estimates that the cost of the government shutdown will be twice as steep as originally forecast.
The original estimate that the partial shutdown would subtract 0.1 percentage point from growth every two weeks has now been doubled to a 0.1 percentage point subtraction every week, according to an official who asked not to be named."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/15/source-white-house-believes-shutdown-will-be-twice-as-costly.html‬

Oh gosh...we'll be headed back to where Barry had us for much of the eight years he was in office! The HORROR!

Anyone want to explain to me why securing the border is so horrible that Democrats have drawn a line in the sand that they will not cross? Sorry, Kiddies but this shutdown is a political stunt and it's been forced upon us by a Democratically controlled Congress that will not compromise on this issue because they don't want to lose the Hispanic vote that keeps them in power.
And it's not a Republican political stunt?? Where was all his BS a year ago ?? 18 months ago ?? Got to have it to please the 37% of his dotards supporters

campaign promise that got him elected. it's what an honest politician does, keeps promises to those who voted him into office. I understand you fail to grasp that concept since everyone you vote for throws their promises down the toilet. it's who you are.

It came from sanctions of a terrorist state. Only Democrats would give billions of sanctioned money to the number one state sponsor of terrorism. You're proud of that, huh. Piece of shit traitor.
What you mean to say is that it was Iranian money we withheld from them.....on conditions that it would be returned to them if they did or didn't do certain things.
we paid them for holding our american citizen's hostage. what a white guy that obammy turned out to be.

"The Trump administration now estimates that the cost of the government shutdown will be twice as steep as originally forecast.
The original estimate that the partial shutdown would subtract 0.1 percentage point from growth every two weeks has now been doubled to a 0.1 percentage point subtraction every week, according to an official who asked not to be named."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/15/source-white-house-believes-shutdown-will-be-twice-as-costly.html‬

Oh gosh...we'll be headed back to where Barry had us for much of the eight years he was in office! The HORROR!

Anyone want to explain to me why securing the border is so horrible that Democrats have drawn a line in the sand that they will not cross? Sorry, Kiddies but this shutdown is a political stunt and it's been forced upon us by a Democratically controlled Congress that will not compromise on this issue because they don't want to lose the Hispanic vote that keeps them in power.
And it's not a Republican political stunt?? Where was all his BS a year ago ?? 18 months ago ?? Got to have it to please the 37% of his dotards supporters

The Democrats have balked on border security from way back in the Reagan - Tip O'Neal days, Ed! They understand that the more Hispanics they pull into the country the more political power they'll wield. That's what the Democrats reluctance to secure the border has ALWAYS been about!

The Democrats have balked on border security from way back in the Reagan - Tip O'Neal days, Ed! They understand that the more Hispanics they pull into the country the more political power they'll wield. That's what the Democrats reluctance to secure the border has ALWAYS been about!
Beg pardon We want border security You may not like or agree with dems BUT we're not crazy We differ with this jerk in our WH on what kind of security is best AND I assure you we all want the LAWFUL ways of entering our country to be obeyed ..

Dastardly Donald has taken 800 thousand people hostage. my friends, we have a hostage taker as commander in chief

Beg pardon We want border security You may not like or agree with dems BUT we're not crazy We differ with this jerk in our WH on what kind of security is best AND I assure you we all want the LAWFUL ways of entering our country to be obeyed ..
so you ignore what the experts tell you is needed to perform border patrol? go figure.

Liar

Did Senate pass immigration bills in 2006, 2013?

Post up Republican bills, loser.

Liar

Did Senate pass immigration bills in 2006, 2013?

Post up Republican bills, loser.
did both Pelosi and schumer say a wall was needed?

so you ignore what the experts tell you is needed to perform border patrol? go figure.
NO certainly not BUT I want experts to agree on the best ways AND I'd like to know how the money will be spent I just think 21st century ideas would be the best

The Republican controlled congress had two years to secure funding for the wall, why wait till the Dems control half?

Other than of course so they can tell their sheep like you...well, at least we tried.

No, I said what I meant and meant what I said. Thank God we now have a President who knows who our enemies are and doesn't kiss their terrorist ass.

NO certainly not BUT I want experts to agree on the best ways AND I'd like to know how the money will be spent I just think 21st century ideas would be the best
The experts already said the best way, and that was a wall and you laugh at them like you are the expert. yeah, we know all leftists know all.

No, I said what I meant and meant what I said. Thank God we now have a President who knows who our enemies are and doesn't kiss their terrorist ass.
so now because of our great leader russia is our friend ,,,and you'd let the fox into the chicken coop to baby sit

The experts already said the best way, and that was a wall and you laugh at them like you are the expert. yeah, we know all leftists know all.
LOL LOL Guess you didn't hear trump say he was an expert on walls ?? lol I did

LOL LOL Guess you didn't hear trump say he was an expert on walls ?? lol I did
he's a contractor, I believe him, he builds high rise buildings into the clouds I hope he knows walls like an expert. The border experts however state a wall is best for the security of our country. And on that, trump listens to them. Has been since 2016.

Forum List

Back