Oh boy...

Magnificat

May 30, 2019
I just signed up the other day. After looking around, it is clear that there will be quite a few liberals on my ignore list. I don't like doing it, but many of them are so retarded, dishonest or obnoxious that there is no hope of having an honest, rational discussion with them. Can anyone tell me I'm wrong?

I just signed up the other day. After looking around, it is clear that there will be quite a few liberals on my ignore list. I don't like doing it, but many of them are so retarded, dishonest or obnoxious that there is no hope of having an honest, rational discussion with them. Can anyone tell me I'm wrong?
Yes! Lots of retarded, dishonest or obnoxious conservatives around here, too. It is the way people are here. You don't like it? Go somewhere else. To come to a political message board and immediately start putting people on ignore because you don't like their opinion is the height of retarded. Whether or not they're polite about it, you might actually learn something, if nothing but the other perspective. Doesn't mean you have to agree with it, but unless you are too afraid of the truth to look at ALL the facts and ALL the opinions, you should welcome the chance to hear other ideas.

Yes! Lots of retarded, dishonest or obnoxious conservatives around here, too. It is the way people are here. You don't like it? Go somewhere else. To come to a political message board and immediately start putting people on ignore because you don't like their opinion is the height of retarded. Whether or not they're polite about it, you might actually learn something, if nothing but the other perspective. Doesn't mean you have to agree with it, but unless you are too afraid of the truth to look at ALL the facts and ALL the opinions, you should welcome the chance to hear other ideas.
Could you tell me what he said I have him on ignore because I am a snowflake..

I never ignore someone for simply disagreeing with me. However I will do it for being stupid or obnoxious. I'm here to debate, not listen to stupid, obnoxious people. Like people who use nothing but talking points. You know, the ones who wouldn't know an original thought if it f*cked them. Also, the ignore button is there to be used. I do not need your permission or approval to do so. You jumped into this thread and made a bunch of accusations about me that are untrue, and we're based on absolutely no evidence. Give one good reason why you don't belong on my ignore list.

giphy.gif

I never ignore someone for simply disagreeing with me. However I will do it for being stupid or obnoxious. I'm here to debate, not listen to stupid, obnoxious people. Like people who use nothing but talking points. You know, the ones who wouldn't know an original thought if it f*cked them. Also, the ignore button is there to be used. I do not need your permission or approval to do so. You jumped into this thread and made a bunch of accusations about me that are untrue, and we're based on absolutely no evidence. Give one good reason why you don't belong on my ignore list.
LOL
Look guys--I think I maybe found Trump!

LOL
Offer it a Big Mac...

I was just answering your question, ma'am.
Can anyone tell me I'm wrong?

LOL
Offer it a Big Mac...
I'm not even gonna give this one a donut.

LOL
Offer it a Big Mac...
Welcome to iggy land and you thought teens were all uptight!

Please put me on your ignore list now. From what little I've seen of your postings, you aren't worth much in the fact category anyway, and are only good to laugh at.

Shit, most of the threads in politics here are just conservative circle jerks where you just hear the same talking points that just came out of Hannity’s or Rush’s mouth. I suppose if you can’t take the few liberal posts, there are plenty of conservative echo chambers you can go to.

You ought to at least give them a chance, if for no other reason than entertainment value. Currently I am ignoring just a couple of other posters, but that's more to do with spam than what's actually in their tin. Welcome to the boards, btw. Have a pleasant stay.

Please put me on your ignore list now. From what little I've seen of your postings, you aren't worth much in the fact category anyway, and are only good to laugh at.
I'll debate you on anything, using only the facts. Unless, of course, you're scared.

LOL
Offer it a Big Mac...
This one's avi provokes me. Dolores Umbridge associations, I guess.

You ought to at least give them a chance, if for no other reason than entertainment value. Currently I am ignoring just a couple of other posters, but that's more to do with spam than what's actually in their tin. Welcome to the boards, btw. Have a pleasant stay.
That's it. Be all mature. See if we care.

You do know this is really about B.O.?

LOL
Offer it a Big Mac...
This one's avi provokes me. Dolores Umbridge associations, I guess.
Eh, just another mythological creature that the Chinese would like to stir-fry.

That's it. Be all mature. See if we care.

Whatever you do Magnificat, don't ignore OldLady. She can be a real grump, but--and while I'm loathe to admit it--she might teach you something real good or at least make you see another side of a rusty old coin. But that don't mean it's the right side . . . lol . . .

Post respectfully and the responses will be respectful. Post obnoxiously with juvenile memes and insults and the responses will do the same.

It's time for civility. Act like an adult and not Trump.

Forum List

Back