Oh boy...

I just signed up the other day. After looking around, it is clear that there will be quite a few liberals on my ignore list. I don't like doing it, but many of them are so retarded, dishonest or obnoxious that there is no hope of having an honest, rational discussion with them. Can anyone tell me I'm wrong?

Please put me on your ignore list now. From what little I've seen of your postings, you aren't worth much in the fact category anyway, and are only good to laugh at.
I'll debate you on anything, using only the facts. Unless, of course, you're scared.
Can you still see me?
upload_2019-6-1_15-42-38.png

I just signed up the other day. After looking around, it is clear that there will be quite a few liberals on my ignore list. I don't like doing it, but many of them are so retarded, dishonest or obnoxious that there is no hope of having an honest, rational discussion with them. Can anyone tell me I'm wrong?
Post respectfully and the responses will be respectful. Post obnoxiously with juvenile memes and insults and the responses will do the same.

It's time for civility. Act like an adult and not Trump.
Nosmo, don't lie to the poor girl. C'mon.

I want to find out how to get on the list.

giphy.gif
What on earth was he talking about? LOL

You ought to at least give them a chance, if for no other reason than entertainment value. Currently I am ignoring just a couple of other posters, but that's more to do with spam than what's actually in their tin. Welcome to the boards, btw. Have a pleasant stay.
That's it. Be all mature. See if we care.

Whatever you do Magnificat, don't ignore OldLady. She can be a real grump, but--and while I'm loathe to admit it--she might teach you something real good or at least make you see another side of a rusty old coin. But that don't mean it's the right side . . . lol . . .
I would be happy to comply if she would simply treat me with a little respect. I don't think that's asking too much. How about it, Old Biddy? :)

Post respectfully and the responses will be respectful. Post obnoxiously with juvenile memes and insults and the responses will do the same.

I did not insult anyone.

Lol! You ask for civility. Then insult Trump supporters. Lolololol! Too funny!

Isn't that what those idiot Trump supporters are for?

Isn't that what those idiot Trump supporters are for?
Did you have something intelligent to say? Didn't think so. :)

I did not insult anyone.
WTF do you consider "Old Biddy?" Jesus Christmas.
My instincts appear to be good on this one.
But I will give you a chance in the threads and stop getting personal.

I did not insult anyone.
I was only joking. Didn't you see the smiley? Lighten up, girl.

You ought to at least give them a chance, if for no other reason than entertainment value. Currently I am ignoring just a couple of other posters, but that's more to do with spam than what's actually in their tin. Welcome to the boards, btw. Have a pleasant stay.

Whatever you do Magnificat, don't ignore OldLady. She can be a real grump, but--and while I'm loathe to admit it--she might teach you something real good or at least make you see another side of a rusty old coin. But that don't mean it's the right side . . . lol . . .

Yeah...OL is alright in my book.
Just a little missguided.

I'll give her a chance. She might grow on me. I just hope she's not a fungus. Lol!

I'll give her a chance. She might grow on me. I just hope she's not a fungus. Lol!

She'll actually admit when she's wrong .......most of the time.:biggrin:

I did not insult anyone.

retarded, dishonest or obnoxious

What did you post? Oh yes!

retarded, dishonest or obnoxious

Welcome. Disregard Old Lady, she is one of the most foul mouthed out of control posters here. If you want sanity, introduce your self down in the flame zone, pull up a chair and have some coffee.

I did not insult anyone.
I was only joking. Didn't you see the smiley? Lighten up, girl.
She can't she's old.

She'll actually admit when she's wrong .......most of the time.:biggrin:

And that's a hell of a lot of admitting! Full time job or something..... :)

Forum List

Back