🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh For F#cks Sake!

I expect that at some point, they will change the ACA.

I read somewhere that 70% of House members had never been part of the governing party.

It's easy to oppose things. You just yell and scream about what you don't like.

But when you have to grow up and be adults and govern, it's different.

And these rubes have totally failed.

It's amazing how fucking incompetent the Republicans are.

For seven years, they screamed "Repeal Obamacare!"

Yet, once they gained control of the House, the Senate AND the Presidency, they couldn't do it!

Un-fucking-believable.
Say what? I didn't think you went for political rhetoric...... Oh well. :dunno:

I don't give a shit about Obamacare.

But you heard these rubes whine for seven fucking years about repealing Obamacare. And now that they control everything, they still couldn't do it.

So the rubes are circling the wagons and shooting at each other.
Now ya sound like nat.......... There's a lot more to the situation and I thought you knew that. :dunno:

Hell even the Dems couldn't get together on everything when they had control.

Yet, once they gained control of the House, the Senate AND the Presidency, they couldn't do it!

Un-fucking-believable.

But you heard these rubes whine for seven fucking years about repealing Obamacare. And now that they control everything, they still couldn't do it.

Now ya sound like nat.......... There's a lot more to the situation and I thought you knew that. :dunno:

I am interested to see what finally takes shape. I would suggest a splitting of the Bill; repeal first and then f##k knows.

Greg

Un-fucking-believable.
Toro does not go for political Hetero's. Its a bit different.

Who you going to blame now, 214?

You rubes control everything.

And still, you are so incompetent, you couldn't do what you rubes promised for seven years.
There is a DNC infection inside the GOP and we have known about even BEFORE the election. As with many infections there ARE cures. 2014 was the first shot and 2016 the second. The final is 2018 when we RETARD the infection back to PRE existence.

Un-fucking-believable.

I am interested to see what finally takes shape. I would suggest a splitting of the Bill; repeal first and then f##k knows.

Greg
Here's the problem, many of the moderate Pubs are looking towards reelection in states that are fairly split. If they repeal one of the favorite aspects of the ACA, expanded Medicaid, they know the chances of losing are high.

Un-fucking-believable.

And still, you are so incompetent, you couldn't do what you rubes promised for seven years.
There is a DNC infection inside the GOP and we have known about even BEFORE the election. As with many infections there ARE cures. 2014 was the first shot and 2016 the second. The final is 2018 when we RETARD the infection back to PRE existence.
I suspect your far right vision will start coming to an end in two years and in four to six years will disappear.

Un-fucking-believable.

I suspect your far right vision will start coming to an end in two years and in four to six years will disappear.
My blessing was by Barry Goldwater.
images

You guys said that last election!

Always blaming others for your failures.

Un-fucking-believable.
According to Washington Week on PBS, the GOP is a split party with their far right and their middle right.

This will force Trump and Ryan to negotiate with Pelosi and Schumer.
It will if they operate logically. Thus far, they have shown no sign that they know how to do that.

Un-fucking-believable.

Greg
Here's the problem, many of the moderate Pubs are looking towards reelection in states that are fairly split. If they repeal one of the favorite aspects of the ACA, expanded Medicaid, they know the chances of losing are high.

In all seriousness, here's why the Republicans are having problems repealing Obamacare.

Why Obamacare enrollees voted for Trump

The truth is, many Trump voters don't want Obamacare repealed. They want it repaired.

images
Look what happened there..... :eusa_whistle:

Greg

In all seriousness, here's why the Republicans are having problems repealing Obamacare.

The truth is, many Trump voters don't want Obamacare repealed. They want it repaired.
Duh, I know but the two most liked aspects of the ACA were the ban on preexisting and expanded Medicaid, they want the rest fixed.

images
Yup. LOL

Greg

Duh, I know but the two most liked aspects of the ACA were the ban on preexisting and expanded Medicaid, they want the rest fixed.
Fixed, not terminated.

Greg

It's not because they're idiots, (well not completely all the time), to the contrary they're politicians who make political decisions based on what their constituency is often telling them. If their constituency is flooding their inbox with anti trumpcare sentiments they're not going to vote for it.

Un-fucking-believable.
Resubmit just as repeal and you'd eat them thar words.

Disagreement on the replacement is not the same as a straight up vote on repeal.

And it is still obamacare........you guys own it....and the mess that is coming your way......and when it fails...Trump will still be in office, and then he can actually fix it.....

Remember...he stated he thought the wisest thing was to let obamacare fail......and guess what....that just happened...and not one Republican finger print on it...

Greg

Fixed, not terminated.
Yeah I know. The funny thing is all the polls which were once constantly negative towards ObamaCare are now heading towards the positive side. Voters are funny...... :lol:

Forum List

Back