Oh Good, We’re Doing The Civility Thing Again

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Oh Good, We’re Doing The Civility Thing Again
ucCwLcvd.jpeg
Snips

The Fredocons and Never Trump goofs who wave the civility banner most fervently whenever we shame them by resisting instead of submitting are certainly in no hurry for us to be heard. Instead, they want us to be a herd, or rather, a flock of quiescent sheep, doing as we are told and writing them checks to support the conservative fight that never seemed to happen until we rejected them in 2016.

It’s not inconceivable that some people actually believe in “civility” as a principle instead of an intellectual ball gag. George W. Bush probably did. He was famously civil. He was so civil that when they were calling him “Chimpy McHitlerhaliburton” he just took it and remained super civil. And when they disrespected us, he took that too. For eight years. And after Obama wiped the floor with the selectively civil John McCain – he was always civil to Democrats and the media but not so much to us conservatives – W kept being civil, painting his veteran pics back in Texas as his new pal Barack ran roughshod over our rights. He was super-civil, right up until Trump beat that fat clump of Jeb! and suddenly W was not so civil anymore. He, and we, were bad people. Weird how everyone gets civility except us

They hate you ! Civil or not.....civil doesn't work with these nazi animals . choose not
Read it all @

It would be nice if this could start at the top, but we know that won't happen.

If people can't advocate an opinion and be civil at the same time, that's on them.
Thats most of the left

View attachment 339405
Of course. Whatever you do, don't hold your side accountable for anything.
Oh I do , but never really over "civility" or speech cause like I said we're dealing with left wing nazi animals but where oh where did I get my screen name from ? The top maybe...derp

I dunno sometimes about you eurpean centrist

If people can't advocate an opinion and be civil at the same time, that's on them.
Thats most of the left

View attachment 339405
Oh I do , but never really over "civility" or speech cause like I said we're dealing with left wing nazi animals but where oh where did I get my screen name from ? The top maybe...derp
View attachment 339407

I dunno sometimes about you eurpean centrist
And again. This is all you know. It's a "war".

Thats most of the left

View attachment 339405
'Where are all the shining examples of all this VIOLENCE FROM OUR TRIBE ...........Mr. Fraud......

We are reacting to the BS from the Radical left.........who have lost their dang minds..........saying.........STFU.

Being Civil to assholes is overrated.

Thats most of the left

View attachment 339405
'Where are all the shining examples of all this VIOLENCE FROM OUR TRIBE ...........Mr. Fraud......

We are reacting to the BS from the Radical left.........who have lost their dang minds..........saying.........STFU.

And, right on cue.

Thats most of the left

View attachment 339405

And, right on cue.
Absolutely..............where are those shining examples of how bad our tribe is.......

You know that the left forced this crap............eventually every time you admit it.........your purpose is to try and spread what they have done and do........to our side.......when we are reacting to their BS.

To hell with the Far left......they can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Now put that in your next book.......LMAO

Thats most of the left

View attachment 339405

And, right on cue.
Absolutely..............where are those shining examples of how bad our tribe is.......

You know that the left forced this crap............eventually every time you admit it.........your purpose is to try and spread what they have done and do........to our side.......when we are reacting to their BS.

Calm down. I don't expect someone like you to be civil.

Thats most of the left

View attachment 339405

And, right on cue.

I'm very calm when I tell them to go to hell..........LOL

Civil is overrated.......did you miss that Mr. standing in the middle........LOL

Thats most of the left

View attachment 339405

And, right on cue.

Civil is overrated.......did you miss that Mr. standing in the middle........LOL
Civility is only overrated for those who lack the capacity for it.

Granted, there will always be those who only know to approach a challenge by hitting it with a stick.

Thats most of the left

View attachment 339405

And, right on cue.

Civility is only overrated for those who lack the capacity for it.

Granted, there will always be those who only know to approach a challenge by hitting it with a stick.
The Far left deserve it..............they pushed the envelope and then go ........WE ARE SHOCKED you are telling us to stick it..........

OMFG.........imagine that..........You know they pushed it........and we are supposed to say.....BAAAAA..........

Nope.

Forum List

Back