Oh great - Trump is dining and golfing with Hannity this weekend

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
What could possibly go wrong? :eusa_doh:

President Trump reportedly dined with Fox News personality Sean Hannity at the president's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida this weekend.​

CNN reporter Oliver Darcy tweeted that sources had said the president had dined with Hannity Friday evening.

The Palm Beach Post also reported that Trump golfed with Hannity on Saturday.​

Trump dined with Hannity at Mar-a-Lago: report

hannity-kissing-trump-ass.jpg

Last edited:

President Trump reportedly dined with Fox News personality Sean Hannity at the president's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida this weekend.​

CNN reporter Oliver Darcy tweeted that sources had said the president had dined with Hannity Friday evening.

The Palm Beach Post also reported that Trump golfed with Hannity on Saturday.

Hannity heading towards the Cabinet :laugh:

Could he replace Crooked Kelly as Chief of Staff?

So..its been three months. Did you sell out of the stock market?

The Palm Beach Post also reported that Trump golfed with Hannity on Saturday.​

It's probably a dangerous thing for the leftists in this country, that Hannity has the ear of the President this weekend.

We'll see what comes of it next week.

So..its been three months. Did you sell out of the stock market?

Yep, I sold most of my stocks right before the massive correction and the balance when Trump threatened tariffs.

Oh hey, was it you I had a bet with the the market would see a 2,000 point correction - Month off the board wasn't it?

:bye1:

Friday was first seder nite------trump did the seder with some guy named
"HANNITY"------who asked the four questions?

It's probably a dangerous thing for the leftists in this country, that Hannity has the ear of the President this weekend.

We'll see what comes of it next week.
Fox has the ear of Trump daily. He bases his policies on comments they make.

Hopefully, Hanny will let him know that Trump's supporters are expecting a Wall, soon.

Build the fucking Wall.

Your yuuuge, beautiful wall is not going to happen.

Sooner you come to grips with that reality - the better!

No, I think I will bitch and let him know that we, his supporters, expect some results if he wants our future support.

Forum List

Back