Oh great - Trump is dining and golfing with Hannity this weekend

It's probably a dangerous thing for the leftists in this country, that Hannity has the ear of the President this weekend.

We'll see what comes of it next week.
Fox has the ear of Trump daily. He bases his policies on comments they make.

Not entirely. Otherwise Hillary would have been in prison by now.

Where she belongs.
How's those indictments coming along? Heck...where's that Special Counsel we've been promised since July? Ruh Roooooh!

I'd rather have him hanging out with Sebastian Gorka, Stephen Miller and John Bolton.

Less dangerous
Hannity is a TV commentator for crying out loud...who cares if he dines with Trump? Jeeze you libs are really going off the edge now.....

What could possibly go wrong? :eusa_doh:

President Trump reportedly dined with Fox News personality Sean Hannity at the president's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida this weekend.​

So..its been three months. Did you sell out of the stock market?

Yep, I sold most of my stocks right before the massive correction and the balance when Trump threatened tariffs.

Oh hey, was it you I had a bet with the the market would see a 2,000 point correction - Month off the board wasn't it?

:bye1:

Some kind of bet. Ill look back and see what it was exactly.

So you sold on what day? And transferred to what asset? I am trying to learn here.

It's probably a dangerous thing for the leftists in this country, that Hannity has the ear of the President this weekend.

Where she belongs.
How's those indictments coming along? Heck...where's that Special Counsel we've been promised since July? Ruh Roooooh!

Interesting that nothing in your post disagreed with my post, that you were "replying to".

YOu couldn't bring yourself to claim that she does not belong in prison.

I guess that there are some limits to the shamelessness of a liberal.

President Trump reportedly dined with Fox News personality Sean Hannity at the president's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida this weekend.​

Yep, I sold most of my stocks right before the massive correction and the balance when Trump threatened tariffs.

Oh hey, was it you I had a bet with the the market would see a 2,000 point correction - Month off the board wasn't it?

So you sold on what day? And transferred to what asset? I am trying to learn here.

Stocks bought and sold in my Scottrade (now TDAmeritrade) account come from and back into my IRA.

Hannity is a Great American
President Trump is restoring our democracy that the idiot Obama almost destroyed.
God Bless America.

donald-trump 2018.jpg

Stocks bought and sold in my Scottrade (now TDAmeritrade) account come from and back into my IRA.

Ok thats fine. But broadly..your IRA can should include equities, bonds, cash, real estate, TIPS etc. I am not asking for your account number. You sold off your equities. And the proceeds went to where...treasuries? TIPS? Money Market?
I am still staying the course. In fact I have increased my bi-weekly purchases in equities.

Where she belongs.

Interesting that nothing in your post disagreed with my post, that you were "replying to".

So...tell us...how are those H. Clinton indictments coming along? We've been promised them for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long.

No, I think I will bitch and let him know that we, his supporters, expect some results if he wants our future support.

Oh hell, you'll vote for him again even if he shoots someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and launches a preemptive nuclear strike -

Wall or no wall. :wink:

I had forgotten but I went back and found the bet. On Jan 6 2018 you predicted a 4000 point drop or you would leave the board for a month. The day before, a Friday, the DOW closed at 25,295. It closed last Thursday at 24,103.
Now granted we are 5 days short of a full month. And you can always hope and pray for a decline in the next five days (like all good liberals). Could still happen actually...that would only be a 10 or 11% correction. But realistically, your hopes for the destruction of American retirement accounts notwithstanding, I think you should admit that you have lost.
So when will you be taking your sabbatical?

You do that - Month off the board there will/won't be a 4,000 point correction within 3 months?

drlove.png

Where she belongs.

So...tell us...how are those H. Clinton indictments coming along? We've been promised them for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long.

Wow. I thought for sure you would respond with a flat denial that she belongs in prison.

I was being somewhat facetious before, when I said that you were a liberal with a limit to your shamelessness, because you couldn't bring yourself to deny that Hillary belongs in jail.

But, even when prompted, you still couldn't bring yourself to do that.

Good for you!

No, I think I will bitch and let him know that we, his supporters, expect some results if he wants our future support.

Oh hell, you'll vote for him again even if he shoots someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and launches a preemptive nuclear strike -

Wall or no wall. :wink:

I might, because I have seen what happens when the dem wins.

BUt I won't be donating money, and plenty of the blue collar dems who flipped or voted for the first time, because he gave them a real reason too, won't be voting for him or staying home.

If he understands that, and I think he should, if the right people can get to tell it to him, he can still turn this around.

Ok thats fine. But broadly..your IRA can should include equities, bonds, cash, real estate, TIPS etc. I am not asking for your account number. You sold off your equities. And the proceeds went to where...treasuries? TIPS? Money Market?
I am still staying the course. In fact I have increased my bi-weekly purchases in equities.

That's a great question to which I'm not exactly certain. I transferred an existing IRA with Edward Jones into Scottrade several years back which offered trade options. They gave me a couple hundred free trades based on deposit amount.

What they call it am not positive, but pretty sure it's simply a tax deferred MMA that pays a modest rate - 2% I believe.

I did request cash once to pay off a few credit cards. They took 10% out for taxes.

Does that make sense?

Forum List

Back