🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh, it's "Mental Illness"? Clearly, Trump's only option is to outlaw "crazy".

When Trump says "It's Mental Illness",

he isn't saying let's write laws that keep crazies from owning guns.

He's saying it's Mental Illness so there is nothing we can do beyond "therapy".

Really?

you al;ready know where he's going with this?

can't stand the idea that this president, unlike the previous one, is blaming the person, not the firearm?

So be charitable, find some crazy person, have them move in with you armed with live rounds, and teach them to be "responsible". You might even succeed. Because they are right in front of you and not hidden next door.

So this guy cracked a babies skull and went to prison and got out.

Now me personally, I wouldn't want him living in my neighborhood fully loaded. Hopefully, he gets the therapy he needs and I get the laws I need to keep guns out of the hands of a crazy that would injure a helpless infant in such a terrible manner.

Next, you'l blame it on the infant and go on about "personal responsibility"......Never too young to start!
I think you're exactly the type of person your president is referring to

Here is a nice twist Mr Gravitas missed because he worships an Orange Baboon

Fake news: No proof Antifa, communism drove Texas shooter

"Texas Church shooter was Antifa and wanted to start (a) ‘communist revolution.’ "
tom-pantsonfire.gif

YourNewsWire.com on Sunday, November 5th, 2017 in an Internet post

I would like to add the Mr Gravitas is quoted as " I did not vote for Trump"
upload_2017-11-7_7-52-40.gif

Here is a nice twist Mr Gravitas missed because he worships an Orange Baboon

Fake news: No proof Antifa, communism drove Texas shooter

"Texas Church shooter was Antifa and wanted to start (a) ‘communist revolution.’ "
tom-pantsonfire.gif

YourNewsWire.com on Sunday, November 5th, 2017 in an Internet post

I would like to add the Mr Gravitas is quoted as " I did not vote for Trump"View attachment 159069

that's nice...

now,...

find a post where I accused the shooter of being connected to Antifa..

or do you just like spewing garbage?

"President Trump on Tuesday said “hundreds more” would have died in the mass shooting at a Texas church had the citizen who pursued the suspect not possessed a gun.
hundreds more would have died ...what did he have a hidden vehicle mounted heavy machine gun we did not hear about because of the "lying Main stream Media " Mr Gravitas :badgrin:you moron you:2up:

"President Trump on Tuesday said “hundreds more” would have died in the mass shooting at a Texas church had the citizen who pursued the suspect not possessed a gun.
hundreds more would have died ...what did he have a hidden vehicle mounted heavy machine gun we did not hear about because of the "lying Main stream Media " Mr Gravitas :badgrin:you moron you:2up:
He still had 2 handguns on him when he fled, and at least one other at home.

No telling how many more might have died, especially since his target wasn't at the church like he thought

No telling how many more might have died, especially since his target wasn't at the church like he thought
sure Mr Gravitas two hand guns would have created hundreds and hundreds of casualties .... Trump is never ever wrong is he Mr Gravitas :banana:...that is your point correct ..." I am wrong and Trump is right" ...you are a weak sad Troll Mr Gravitas ...:smoke:

CNN’s Alisyn Camerota tears down Trump’s ‘absurd’ claim tougher gun laws would have worsened Texas massacre

Last edited:

sure Mr Gravitas two hand guns would have created hundreds and hundreds of casualties .... Trump is never ever wrong is he Mr Gravitas :banana:...that is your point correct ..." I am wrong and Trump is right" ...you are a weak sad Troll Mr Gravitas ...:smoke:

More spin?

Really?

you al;ready know where he's going with this?

can't stand the idea that this president, unlike the previous one, is blaming the person, not the firearm?
He forgets Obama's justice department did this.
11954632_816839135080966_1851982098925744243_n.jpg

therapy | Definition from the Psychology, psychiatry topic | Psychology, psychiatry

ther‧a‧py /ˈθerəpi/ ●●○ noun (plural therapies)

1 [countable, uncountable] the treatment of an illness or injury over a fairly long period of time new drug therapies radiation therapy for cancer treatment

2 [uncountable] the treatment or examination of someone’s mental problems by talking to them for a long time about their feelings SYN psychotherapyin therapy

-------------

Because if we do this right, we won't need gun laws?

So instead of looking at gun laws, look at fixing Mental Illness.

Huh?
He broke the gun laws as every criminal will.

If mental health issues are to blame, as most conservatives are quick to point out...and I tend to agree....then most conservatives should not have any issues with passing legislation that prevents people with mental illnesses to own firearms.

That law already exists.
It might as well not even be a law because it's not enforceable under current gun control regulations.

There should be some sort of mental health evaluation required before someone is allowed to purchase a gun. Something along the lines of a test/questionnaire....if they pass that then good to go....if they fail that then they need to be evaluated and cleared by a psychiatrist.

If mental health issues are to blame, as most conservatives are quick to point out...and I tend to agree....then most conservatives should not have any issues with passing legislation that prevents people with mental illnesses to own firearms.

That law already exists.
It might as well not even be a law because it's not enforceable under current gun control regulations.

There should be some sort of mental health evaluation required before someone is allowed to purchase a gun. Something along the lines of a test/questionnaire....if they pass that then good to go....if they fail that then they need to be evaluated and cleared by a psychiatrist.

No.

Everyone has the right to possess arms unless they have been convicted of a felony, or been adjudicated mentally incompetent in court of law.

No right of any kind should be lost without due process.

That law already exists.

No.

Everyone has the right to possess arms unless they have been convicted of a felony, or been adjudicated mentally incompetent in court of law.

So if mental health is to blame for the majority of these massacres, how do you solve the issue of people with mental health issues killing people by the dozens with high powered assault rifles?

That law already exists.

No.

So if mental health is to blame for the majority of these massacres, how do you solve the issue of people with mental health issues killing people by the dozens with high powered assault rifles?

You can't.

I have many weapons of all kinds.
I will be obtaining more.
If tested today I would be found to be quite sane.
Tomorrow? Next week? A year from now? Who knows?

Yes, no stones to come up with even a clue as to Kelly's supposed previous medication. Amy's Gelding Ranch, where castrations abound when the media scrubs histories.

You need only look at Sandy Hook to see how effective laws are at keeping crazies from getting guns. Once again Donald Trump is right. Mental illness is the 800 lb gorilla in the room no one talks about in these mass murders.
Did you miss these two lines?

Is that what HE said, or something YOU said?
It's what Trump and the GOP believe.

You need only look at Sandy Hook to see how effective laws are at keeping crazies from getting guns. Once again Donald Trump is right. Mental illness is the 800 lb gorilla in the room no one talks about in these mass murders.
Did you miss these two lines?

Is that what HE said, or something YOU said?

they do?
200.gif

folks like deannrd fear pointing out the crazies

will take away from the leftard voting block

--LOL

Post election stress disorder is a form of mental illness

Have you sought therapy?

Forum List

Back