Oh, Lawrd, the old man is revisiting the past again....(sigh)

I think he knows exactly what he is doing. He just decreased school funding.

It's about time...the education lobby gives most of their budget back to their commissars in CONgress. Why should schooling cost billion$ when our parents, (at least my parents) got a quality education in a one-room school house with all ages packed in together? The answer is the teachers then were patriotic, believed in God, taught things kids would need to know in life, and left their upbringing to their parents. I'd close every public school in this country, fire everybody...all of them. And then start interviewing real educators instead of leftist propagandists.
I so agree with you. Today's education includes nurses in every school, hearing tests, eye tests, speech therapy, lgbt education, immigration, social education, new text books every other year, etc. Give the good teachers raises, keep reading books that prove effective for 7-10 years, update history texts every three years and stop free breakfast and lunches when parents are getting food stamps at the same time.

Let the parents teach their kids at home or pay tutors. Let go all the way, tear down all schools. If the kids go hungry, they won't be hungry for long. No more schools.
No, let teachers teach and keep only the good ones and pay them what they are worth. Giving parents welfare,food stamps and feeding their children two meals a day is not productive, nor does it allow the parents be responsible citizens.

As always, you go to extremes and make your arguments silly, bordering on ludicrous.

One would think, after breifly escaping prison, Donald Dumb would find a new project to address....instead, the Clown in Chief, is revisiting ACA, Puerta Rico and Chicken McNuggets.....
Thank God! It is about time he has the time to get rid of the unconstitutional act.

Forum List

Back