Oh Look! Hillary Did The Same Thing

Another day and another clear shining example that the left are nothing but the pieces of shit that I claim they are.

It said she used the same "scheme". Not that she did the same thing. Learn to read moron. Hillary supporters being clueless as usual.

Oh and by the way, so does EVERY OTHER CORPORATION. It's not some elaborate scheme but BASIC ACCOUNTING.

So she never lost $1,000,000,000.00 in one year (or $2.7 million per day; every day).
And your messiah has.

Why are you voting for him again?
But she was dead broke after leaving the white house. She lived for free and they made a great salary and still couldn't make it.

You are pretty ignorant of how the White House Works.
Pretty sorry to be dead broke after being president.
Bill was only paid $200k a year, Starting with Bush 2 the president's salary went to $400k a year....Hillary couldn't work and make money, the food and incidental prices they are charged for all of their groceries at the whitehouse by the govt is outrageous....the private school for Chelsea..., legal fees if he had any....clothes to fit the job for all 3, not much left after that...

After Bill left it didn't take long for him to make up their losses with his speeches, and Hillary was getting paid to work again....
So you couldn't live on $200,000 a year? Other presidents did it just fine.

So she never lost $1,000,000,000.00 in one year (or $2.7 million per day; every day).
And your messiah has.

She has also never gained a billion dollars either. Business is uncertain, but thanks for proving that you don’t have a clue how it works.

I don’t have a clue? I didn’t lose $1,000,000,000.00 like your messiah did.

One would think after 100 or so days of losing $2.7 million each…or $270 million dollars, you’d change business tactics or something.. But your messiah didn’t. Why are you voting for him again?

Clinton has barely worked a honest day in her life. Instead profiteering on shady wall street deals...

Gee, another lie… One would think you’d be better at it since you do it so often.

For the record…

Ms. Clinton has represented the people of NY as Senator, America as Secretary of State, is the author of best selling books, and is routinely on the list of most admired women in the nation/world. Trump? Lost a billion dollars and you’re saying he’s a financial genius.
Author of best selling books?

Less than 3000 sold of her best seller " stronger together."

This was not her only flop.

I'm curious about our Representatives getting rich on Government salaries.

Just an inquiry. I'm still not voting for Trump.

She (alone) got $14,000,000 in advance for the book prior to the one you referenced. Some “flop”.

Not voting for Trump? Neither are about 300,000,000 Americans.

I see you have no clue how things work in the publishing industry. An advance payment is an advance on projected sales. If the book doesn't sell, the advance is returned.

$14,000,000 advance? Link.

www.wikipedia.com

It said she used the same "scheme". Not that she did the same thing. Learn to read moron. Hillary supporters being clueless as usual.

Oh and by the way, so does EVERY OTHER CORPORATION. It's not some elaborate scheme but BASIC ACCOUNTING.

And your messiah has.

Amounts don't matter, except to uneducated Clinton-bots.

NO spin, all fact. Being a trump boot licker, you’re not aware of the word, I know.
She used the SAME thing yet your partisan ass isn't attacking her for it. Only spinning it to a "win" for your "side." Pathetic.

And your messiah has.

Amounts don't matter, except to uneducated Clinton-bots.

Your messiah loses a billion dollars in a year….and you’re citing his business acumen as a reason to vote for him? IQ points don’t matter to Trump supporters.

NO spin, all fact. Being a trump boot licker, you’re not aware of the word, I know.
She used the SAME thing yet your partisan ass isn't attacking her for it. Only spinning it to a "win" for your "side." Pathetic.

Hillary didn’t lose a billion dollars in a year. Only Drumpf did. And his business acumen is one of the reasons idiots like you are citing as being a reason to vote for him.

Had he ONLY lost a million a day…he would have ONLY lost 365 million bucks. He lost 3 times that much (just about).

Of course they did.

It's an extremely common write off. Anyone's accountant that didn't advise it should change careers.

this whole uproar over this write off by Trump, if it was a perfectly legal write off, is nothing but bread and circuses intended to play on people's lack of understanding of the tax code.

to put it in parlance that the dems will understand, they're manipulating the rubes.

Hillary didn’t lose a billion dollars in a year. Only Drumpf did. And his business acumen is one of the reasons idiots like you are citing as being a reason to vote for him.

Had he ONLY lost a million a day…he would have ONLY lost 365 million bucks. He lost 3 times that much (just about).
Doesn't matter you stupid hack. Pay attention to what I am ACTUALLY telling you.

She lost a billion dollars in a year? No. Try again.
Spin away hack gurl!

Doesn't matter you stupid hack. Pay attention to what I am ACTUALLY telling you.

What you’re telling us is that your shoe size is greater than your IQ if you’re still voting for Trump:

After all the lies
After all the scandals
After all the flip flops
After all the insults to good people
After all of the sexist comments
After all of the rudeness
After all of the racism of leading the birther movement.
After all of the bankruptcies and stick it to other investors.
And now after you found out he lost a billion dollars in one year.

Seriously…what is the reasoning for not only voting for him…how can you be around the guy and not vomit?

Spin away hack gurl!

What you’re telling us is that your shoe size is greater than your IQ if you’re still voting for Trump:

After all the lies
After all the scandals
After all the flip flops

Seriously…what is the reasoning for not only voting for him…how can you be around the guy and not vomit?
LMAO you just cant stay on the subject can you? Pathetic

After all the lies
After all the scandals
After all the flip flops

Just can’t answer the question..pathetic.

After all the lies
After all the scandals
After all the flip flops

Im not voting for trump... Im not voting for ANY of those idiots.
But you are.
FFS, you cant even admit your candidate does the same fucking thing without changing the subject. Pathetic.

After all the lies
After all the scandals
After all the flip flops

But you are.
FFS, you cant even admit your candidate does the same fucking thing without changing the subject. Pathetic.

She didn’t lose a billion dollars in one year…. Sorry.

After all the lies
After all the scandals
After all the flip flops

But you are.

She didn’t lose a billion dollars in one year…. Sorry.
:rofl:
See?

Is that what he said? No, she lost 6 billion of our money while secretary of state ...

$6 Billion Goes Missing at State Department
The State Department has no idea what happened to $6 billion used to pay its contractors.

In a special “management alert” made public Thursday, the State Department’s Inspector General Steve Linick warned “significant financial risk and a lack of internal control at the department has led to billions of unaccounted dollars over the last six years.

What part of using the same tax savings scheme lost you?

What part of “Trump lost a billion dollars” don’t you understand? IF your business acumen is a reason to vote for you and you can’t stop from losing nearly a billion dollars…what else is there?

Forum List

Back