Oh Look! Hillary Did The Same Thing

What part of “Trump lost a billion dollars” don’t you understand? IF your business acumen is a reason to vote for you and you can’t stop from losing nearly a billion dollars…what else is there?

What part of he has $10B now is not getting through? His business life is not the main draw, it is NOT being a Washington insider.

What part of “Trump lost a billion dollars” don’t you understand? IF your business acumen is a reason to vote for you and you can’t stop from losing nearly a billion dollars…what else is there?

What part of he has $10B now is not getting through? His business life is not the main draw, it is NOT being a Washington insider.

He does? Says who?

Where are the tax returns?

Oh yeah, he refuses to honor the tradition of releasing them. Obviously he’s hiding something.

She has also never gained a billion dollars either. Business is uncertain, but thanks for proving that you don’t have a clue how it works.

I don’t have a clue? I didn’t lose $1,000,000,000.00 like your messiah did.

One would think after 100 or so days of losing $2.7 million each…or $270 million dollars, you’d change business tactics or something.. But your messiah didn’t. Why are you voting for him again?

Clinton has barely worked a honest day in her life. Instead profiteering on shady wall street deals...

Gee, another lie… One would think you’d be better at it since you do it so often.

For the record…

Ms. Clinton has represented the people of NY as Senator, America as Secretary of State, is the author of best selling books, and is routinely on the list of most admired women in the nation/world. Trump? Lost a billion dollars and you’re saying he’s a financial genius.

^^ Clearly has never ran a business in his life and has absolutely no clue. It's amusing that these people demonstrate their ignorance every day. Don't get me wrong, there are reasons to not vote for Trump. However, people like these are one of the biggest reasons there is to vote FOR Trump.

If you believe a billionaire is an unsuccessful person because his every business doesn't have godly performance... you need to have your head examined.

What? Who is this “billionaire” you speak of? Trump?

I know he lost a billion dollars in 1995. Nobody knows how much money he has.

I do know he pledged to spend a billion of his own money “if necessary”. We’re at 5 weeks and he’s losing badly in most national polls and the electoral college.

When he spends a billion, I’ll apologize.

There are many credible estimates on how much money he has, don't pretend no one has any idea, that's only you. You are again demonstrating that you have no clue, as you seem to do in every single post of vomit you parrot from the media, which is paid for by the Clintons.

There are many credible estimates on how much he owes too…. don’t pretend that you haven’t heard them. You are again demonstrating that you’re totally invested in your messiah and will believe everything positive and nothing negative…and of course you also have to believe that every entity in the entire world is working against him because they’re not all as brainwashed as you are.

The man lost a billion dollars in one year. If you lose a million dollars a day…that would ONLY be $365 million. He LOST more than that.
And you still claim he knows the first thing about finance?

laugh-michael-scott.gif

Moron... I am talking about estimates of his net worth, so obviously the liabilities are subtracted.

Clueless, clueless.... clueless.

I have a degree in finance and economics, Trump is an indisputable veteran of business and finance. A legend almost if you will... that's why he is a billionaire!

You on the other hand are clueless on such subjects, that's why you are a piss broke Clinton voter, demonstrating your ignorance here.

Last edited:

He does? Says who?

Where are the tax returns?

Oh yeah, he refuses to honor the tradition of releasing them. Obviously he’s hiding something.

Where are the emails? Hillary for prison.

Spin away hack gurl!

NO spin, all fact. Being a trump boot licker, you’re not aware of the word, I know.
She used the SAME thing yet your partisan ass isn't attacking her for it. Only spinning it to a "win" for your "side." Pathetic.

Hillary didn’t lose a billion dollars in a year. Only Drumpf did. And his business acumen is one of the reasons idiots like you are citing as being a reason to vote for him.

Had he ONLY lost a million a day…he would have ONLY lost 365 million bucks. He lost 3 times that much (just about).
Doesn't matter you stupid hack. Pay attention to what I am ACTUALLY telling you.

What you’re telling us is that your shoe size is greater than your IQ if you’re still voting for Trump:

After all the lies
After all the scandals
After all the flip flops
After all the insults to good people
After all of the sexist comments
After all of the rudeness
After all of the racism of leading the birther movement.
After all of the bankruptcies and stick it to other investors.
And now after you found out he lost a billion dollars in one year.

Seriously…what is the reasoning for not only voting for him…how can you be around the guy and not vomit?

Because he's not a Democrat. In this time, that is all that is necessary.

Spin away hack gurl!

NO spin, all fact. Being a trump boot licker, you’re not aware of the word, I know.
She used the SAME thing yet your partisan ass isn't attacking her for it. Only spinning it to a "win" for your "side." Pathetic.

Hillary didn’t lose a billion dollars in a year. Only Drumpf did. And his business acumen is one of the reasons idiots like you are citing as being a reason to vote for him.

Had he ONLY lost a million a day…he would have ONLY lost 365 million bucks. He lost 3 times that much (just about).
Doesn't matter you stupid hack. Pay attention to what I am ACTUALLY telling you.

What you’re telling us is that your shoe size is greater than your IQ if you’re still voting for Trump:

After all the lies
After all the scandals
After all the flip flops
After all the insults to good people
After all of the sexist comments
After all of the rudeness
After all of the racism of leading the birther movement.
After all of the bankruptcies and stick it to other investors.
And now after you found out he lost a billion dollars in one year.

Seriously…what is the reasoning for not only voting for him…how can you be around the guy and not vomit?

Lies, scandals, flip flops...?

Is this a Clinton list or a Trump list?

Oh, did I forget to tell you, you are a moron. Your IQ is lower than that of a retard's.

So she never lost $1,000,000,000.00 in one year (or $2.7 million per day; every day).
And your messiah has.

Why are you voting for him again?
But she was dead broke after leaving the white house. She lived for free and they made a great salary and still couldn't make it.

You are pretty ignorant of how the White House Works.
Pretty sorry to be dead broke after being president.
Bill was only paid $200k a year, Starting with Bush 2 the president's salary went to $400k a year....Hillary couldn't work and make money, the food and incidental prices they are charged for all of their groceries at the whitehouse by the govt is outrageous....the private school for Chelsea..., legal fees if he had any....clothes to fit the job for all 3, not much left after that...

After Bill left it didn't take long for him to make up their losses with his speeches, and Hillary was getting paid to work again....
So you couldn't live on $200,000 a year? Other presidents did it just fine.
Then why did Bush 2, right after Clinton, need to make $400,000. a year, DOUBLE what they paid Clinton, if it was soooo lucrative as you claim???

in the year 2000 Clinton was getting paid what the President was paid in 1969... hello?

But she was dead broke after leaving the white house. She lived for free and they made a great salary and still couldn't make it.

Bill was only paid $200k a year, Starting with Bush 2 the president's salary went to $400k a year....Hillary couldn't work and make money, the food and incidental prices they are charged for all of their groceries at the whitehouse by the govt is outrageous....the private school for Chelsea..., legal fees if he had any....clothes to fit the job for all 3, not much left after that...

After Bill left it didn't take long for him to make up their losses with his speeches, and Hillary was getting paid to work again....
Then why did Bush 2, right after Clinton, need to make $400,000. a year, DOUBLE what they paid Clinton, if it was soooo lucrative as you claim???

in the year 2000 Clinton was getting paid what the President was paid in 1969... hello?
Don't know ask him, but if you can't live on $200,000 dollars today even. You are out of touch with the average American. I guess that's why Hillary thinks we are deplorable.

Don't know ask him, but if you can't live on $200,000 dollars today even. You are out of touch with the average American. I guess that's why Hillary thinks we are deplorable.

FYI
found an inflation calculator, the president in 1969 was paid the equivalent of:

$200,000 in 1969 → $1,291,645.78 in 2015

holy smokes!!! we are so UNDERPAYING our presidents!!!!!

FYI
found an inflation calculator, the president in 1969 was paid the equivalent of:

You know you are making Gruber proud to be defending the lie that are the Clinton's. Are you really that gullible?

FYI

You know you are making Gruber proud to be defending the lie that are the Clinton's. Are you really that gullible?
I'm not going out of my way to defend them, just gathering all the facts to make a halfway decent judgement instead of simply believing what I was told to believe by an outside source or sources with a political agenda to demean the Clintons, at all cost.

Plus I just did a factchecker on it... ;)

FYI

I'm not going out of my way to defend them, just gathering all the facts to make a halfway decent judgement instead of simply believing what I was told to believe by an outside source or sources with a political agenda to demean the Clintons, at all cost.

Plus I just did a factchecker on it... ;)
Hillary is the one that said they were dead broke, not me.

Forum List

Back