Oh My!: 1823 Days in Office: Bush 43% Obama 40%

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Just think Bush at 43% was after years of liberal media bashing. In contrast to Obama's literal sycophant lapdog media, he gets a 40% that's really a Affirmative Action bump. If he was treated like Bush was, he would be in the 20% range and that's a fact.

Presidential Job Approval Center

Last edited:
Sweet it is and very telling

don't let these Democrats and their cult base of followers beat you over the head how they are the ones people want

vote them out in the coming elections

Just think Bush at 43% was after years of liberal media bashing. In contrast to Obama's literal sycophant lapdog media, he gets a 40% that's really a Affirmative Action bump. If he was treated like Bush was, he would be in the 20% range and that's a fact.

In fairness, Bush was white and this country still has many pockets of racism and bigotry.

Take out the people who can't see past the color of Obama's skin and I'd put him at 55%.

Dig a little deeper and pull out the closet racists -- those less overt folks screaming about college transcripts and Marxism -- and I'd put him at 65%.

But this means, also in fairness, that if you eliminated those prejudiced against Bush because of the color of his skin -- then he'd be at about 47%.

Bush also had much better economic conditions to deal with...

oh yes, the excuse for his disapprovals...

He said it was his skin color, now it's Bush had a better economy that that BRILLIANT Obama has had FIVE YEARS to fix and told us he is the one we've all been waiting for

Last edited by a moderator:

In fairness, Bush was white and this country still has many pockets of racism and bigotry.

Take out the people who can't see past the color of Obama's skin and I'd put him at 55%.

Dig a little deeper and pull out the closet racists -- those less overt folks screaming about college transcripts and Marxism -- and I'd put him at 65%.

But this means, also in fairness, that if you eliminated those prejudiced against Bush because of the color of his skin -- then he'd be at about 47%.

race-card-expired-14384572388.jpeg

When you take into account that the mainstream media absolutely hated Bush and love Obama the figures are even more shocking.
And they still defend him as this Republic sinks.

I know some do, but we have hope that his disapproval are so low this has to include people who voted for him andthe people are waking up to him and his commie comrades in arms

I applaud them for that

Last edited:
When you take into account that the mainstream media absolutely hated Bush and love Obama the figures are even more shocking.

I know some do, but we have hope that his disapproval are so low this has to include people who voted for him andthe people are waking up to him and his commie comrades in arms

I applaud them for that
Better late than never waking up...but is it too late?

Bush the turd that keeps giving . You repubs can stomp your feet & make outlandish accusation all you want but you will never live down George W Bush Jr ........but do keep trying because that shit is funny !!

I applaud them for that
Better late than never waking up...but is it too late?

sometimes I feel it's too late then other's I try and find some hope at least

Bush the turd that keeps giving . You repubs can stomp your feet & make outlandish accusation all you want but you will never live down George W Bush Jr ........but do keep trying because that shit is funny !!
BUSH is and has been OUT of the picture...while you remain blind to your own criminal Obama. Wake up.

He's a plant, what do you expect?:eek:

BUSH is and has been OUT of the picture...while you remain blind to your own criminal Obama. Wake up.

Obama is twice the man bush every was or could be !!! WAKE Up !!!!!

Obama still cleaning up after dad's boy :doubt:

ZOMG! A statistical tie! But somehow Obama's approval rating is much worse.

:lol:

Hacks

Forum List

Back