Oh My!: 1823 Days in Office: Bush 43% Obama 40%

Obamas records are not sealed faux bot .Obama?s ?Sealed? Records
Cheeseball semantics.

Fact remains that Obie's college records are kept hidden from any public perusal.

Bull shit another faux bot ! :cuckoo:
Where are they then?

What was his GPA?

What was the subject of his thesis?

Were is so much as a sentence of his writing, from when he was reportedly the editor of the prestigious Harvard Law Review?

Obamas life is made up, ( he was a poor black child and never got out of that) and is as a fraud as his books are

the scary thing is how many people fell for it and voted for him to become President

Last edited:
Obama says it's RACISM for his low approval...MUST be true...:eusa_whistle:

What a pity you can't actually quote Obama saying that, eh? :cuckoo:

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president,” Obama said in the article by David Remnick, appearing in the magazine’s Jan. 27 edition.

Obama Says Racial Animus Blunts Approval, New Yorker Reports - Bloomberg

Oh, my, looks like you're a liar. :eusa_liar: You only quoted half of what Obama said. Obama's entire quote was, "There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black President. Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black President."

And in neither your half quote or my entire quote does Obama connect it to his approval rating.

Like I said, what a pity you can't actually quote Obama saying that, eh? :cuckoo:

Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove (see trends).

Aggregate approval of all polls is 43% with disapproval at 52%

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

I trust Rasmussen, because I am right of center. Rasmussen is normally right.

What a pity you can't actually quote Obama saying that, eh? :cuckoo:

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president,” Obama said in the article by David Remnick, appearing in the magazine’s Jan. 27 edition.
Obama Says Racial Animus Blunts Approval, New Yorker Reports - Bloomberg

Oh, my, looks like you're a liar. :eusa_liar: You only quoted half of what Obama said. Obama's entire quote was, "There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black President. Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black President."

And in neither your half quote or my entire quote does Obama connect it to his approval rating.

Like I said, what a pity you can't actually quote Obama saying that, eh? :cuckoo:
You lose. WHY is race even in the statement? You're ignorant.

Just think Bush at 43% was after years of liberal media bashing. In contrast to Obama's literal sycophant lapdog media, he gets a 40% that's really a Affirmative Action bump. If he was treated like Bush was, he would be in the 20% range and that's a fact.

Presidential Job Approval Center

In fairness, Bush was white and this country still has many pockets of racism and bigotry.

Take out the people who can't see past the color of Obama's skin and I'd put him at 55%.

Dig a little deeper and pull out the closet racists -- those less overt folks screaming about college transcripts and Marxism -- and I'd put him at 65%.

But this means, also in fairness, that if you eliminated those prejudiced against Bush because of the color of his skin -- then he'd be at about 47%.

Well no. Take out blacks and Obama's approval rating goes to 38%. More whites voted for Obama than Blacks voted for Bush. Obama still enjoys over 90% approval in the black community, despite the fact they have been fucked up the ass by this administration for 5 years.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove (see trends).

Aggregate approval of all polls is 43% with disapproval at 52%

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

I trust Rasmussen, because I am right of center. Rasmussen is normally right.

Fakey's dream world.^^^

You lose. WHY is race even in the statement? You're ignorant.
Who knows? What we do know is it's not in connection with his JAR falling.

And I can prove that easily ...

He said there are some folks who like him because he's black. Only in the twisted insane world of Conservatism does liking a president lower his JAR. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back