Oh My!: 1823 Days in Office: Bush 43% Obama 40%

Oh, my, looks like you're a liar. :eusa_liar: You only quoted half of what Obama said. Obama's entire quote was, "There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black President. Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black President."

And in neither your half quote or my entire quote does Obama connect it to his approval rating.

Like I said, what a pity you can't actually quote Obama saying that, eh? :cuckoo:
You lose. WHY is race even in the statement? You're ignorant.
Who knows? What we do know is it's not in connection with his JAR falling.

And I can prove that easily ...

He said there are some folks who like him because he's black. Only in the twisted insane world of Conservatism does liking a president lower his JAR. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
NO...The very fact he mentions his RACE is suspect. YOU remain blind. Enjoy your stupidity. YOU aren't a thinker at all.

You lose. WHY is race even in the statement? You're ignorant.
Who knows? What we do know is it's not in connection with his JAR falling.

And I can prove that easily ...

He said there are some folks who like him because he's black. Only in the twisted insane world of Conservatism does liking a president lower his JAR. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
NO...The very fact he mentions his RACE is suspect. YOU remain blind. Enjoy your stupidity. YOU aren't a thinker at all.

And you remain completely batshit insane. Not only did he say nothing to connect it to his JAR dropping, but he actually offered evidence to the contrary.

You even know this which is why you lied by posting only half of what he said about race. You knew the second half of his comment destroys your delusion so you pretend like he didn't even say it.

Like I said, and it still stands, what a pity you can't actually quote Obama saying that, eh? :cuckoo:

Bush the turd that keeps giving . You repubs can stomp your feet & make outlandish accusation all you want but you will never live down George W Bush Jr ........but do keep trying because that shit is funny !!
BUSH is and has been OUT of the picture...while you remain blind to your own criminal Obama. Wake up.

Obama is twice the man bush every was or could be !!! WAKE Up !!!!!

Obama still cleaning up after dad's boy :doubt:
laughable considering the Boy Wonder hates half of America, just like Prince Andrew does.

What a pity you can't actually quote Obama saying that, eh? :cuckoo:

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president,” Obama said in the article by David Remnick, appearing in the magazine’s Jan. 27 edition.
Obama Says Racial Animus Blunts Approval, New Yorker Reports - Bloomberg

Oh, my, looks like you're a liar. :eusa_liar: You only quoted half of what Obama said. Obama's entire quote was, "There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black President. Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black President."

And in neither your half quote or my entire quote does Obama connect it to his approval rating.

Like I said, what a pity you can't actually quote Obama saying that, eh? :cuckoo:

Obama Says Racial Animus Blunts Approval, New Yorker Reports

Obama Says Racial Animus Blunts Approval, New Yorker Reports
:lol::lol::lol:

It's funny how you think finding someone else as crazy as you somehow lends credibility to your delusions.

Even Wingfield points out how Obama said that some folks like him because he's black ... which of course, according to the batshit crazed crowd, is Obama's way of blaming it on his low JAR.

:lol::lol::lol:

Good grief.

You give them the link again and again, and they still deny it!

America should be so lucky that Obie calls them all to the pavilion for a "special assembly".
They're afraid to admit that they're wrong. THAT is what is stopping them. Defend to the bitter end. Totally brainless.

Yet more insanity from you. I'm not afraid to admit I'm wrong. And I would have no qualms making such an admission if only you could actually establish some connection to people liking Obama with his JAR dropping; as well as quote him actually blaming his low JAR on race -- as opposed to imagining he made that connection, like you're doing now.

Bush wasn't saddled with the worst congress in history. The GOP's 9% rating drags everyone down.

Forum List

Back