Oh My: Biden Threatens To Shoot Obama (With A Beretta) If He Tries To Take His Guns (Video)

Liberal democrats are the lowest filth American society has to offer...

It's hilarious how every time Trump digs himself a foot deeper into his own political grave, the Trumptards rush around desperately trying to find some goofy comparison to the past and to Democrats.

Last edited:

poor kkk scum

maybe you should start posting your troll threads where they belong and not in politics

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

Who supports the Democrat founded KKK again?

poor kkk scum

maybe you should start posting your troll threads where they belong and not in politics

HilaryRobertByrdKlan.jpg

Who supports the Democrat founded KKK again?

Nobody, Stupid. Because the Klan wasn't "Democrat founded". In either of its incarnations.

Further, your graphic is full of shit since Byrd quit that thing before he ever ran for office and before Hillary was even BORN.

Dumbass.

poor kkk scum

Biden stated this at a political rally therefore justifying my patriotic action of starting the thread in the politics sub-forum.

Then link it, lying hack.

poor kkk scum

Biden stated this at a political rally therefore justifying my patriotic action of starting the thread in the politics sub-forum.

Its in the op video.

poor kkk scum

Its in the op video.

No. It isn't. That video is nothing but a yammering Donald Rump. And yes, I know that's redundant.

Forum List

Back