Oh My God--DNC is attacking the American Populace in new add regarding health bill

I love it when people come here and lie.

of course you love liars, what good liberal does not? for you people its just a matter of opening your mouth, like breathing in and out

What a clever post!

Now address the fact that I caught him lying about how Canadians feel about their healthcare system.

you dont know how "candians feel about their healthcare system," youre a fucking dipshit who thinks he knows how everyone feels and thinks. the candian friends i have hate that shit and would end it in a heart beat, they cross the border when they need treatment. so go fuck yourself

This is a fallacious argument that I'm getting a little tired of seeing from you.

You have to prove that they voted him the greatest Canadian in history BECAUSE of his development of their healthcare system.

I mean, FDR in my opinion was one of the greatest American leaders of the 20th century. Doesn't mean that I think all of his programs were the greatest programs of the 20th century.

So now you can put away that tired old line and come up with something new.

funny...when you talked about the fallacious argument that you were tired of, my assumption was you were referring to willow's continuous non-sequiturs.

That said, and for what it's worth, wiki lists Tommy Douglas, greatest Canadian, as the "Father of Medicare". So that's at least some indication that is why they voted for him.

The Greatest Canadian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OMG, it was an American Idol type voting thing
:lol:

funny...when you talked about the fallacious argument that you were tired of, my assumption was you were referring to willow's continuous non-sequiturs.

I've given up chasing non-sequitors unless they are directed at me.

And no, this doesn't imply anything. The "Greatest Canadian" was chosen by Canadians after viewing the CBC documentaries on the finalists. How much stress was put on his healthcare reform versus his other achievements. And then the only way you could tell if this was a major factor in the voters minds would be by actually interviewing the voters to see how they arrived at their vote.

Listen, I'm not arguing the merits or detriments of the Canadian healthcare system or Obama's plan in this thread. I'm just tired of seeing Chris trot out that one liner as if it were the end-all be-all of the argument. Its dishonest.

LOL.
I love the Democrats fear mongering..

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! It's the MOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! They want to destroy Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I love it when people come here and lie.

of course you love liars, what good liberal does not? for you people its just a matter of opening your mouth, like breathing in and out

What a clever post!

Now address the fact that I caught him lying about how Canadians feel about their healthcare system.

Back in the 1960s, Castonguay chaired a Canadian government committee studying health reform and recommended that his home province of Quebec — then the largest and most affluent in the country — adopt government-administered health care, covering all citizens through tax levies.

The government followed his advice, leading to his modern-day moniker: “the father of Quebec medicare.” Even this title seems modest; Castonguay’s work triggered a domino effect across the country, until eventually his ideas were implemented from coast to coast.

Four decades later, as the chairman of a government committee reviewing Quebec health care this year, Castonguay concluded that the system is in “crisis.”

“We thought we could resolve the system’s problems by rationing services or injecting massive amounts of new money into it,” says Castonguay. But now he prescribes a radical overhaul: “We are proposing to give a greater role to the private sector so that people can exercise freedom of choice.”

HolyCoast.com: Founder of Canadian Health Care System Now Admitting It Was a Mistake

If Canada were to be defined by the deeds of only five people, it would have to include a humanitarian politician, a dedicated peacekeeper, charismatic nationalist, enthusiastic scientist and possibly the best sportsman of all time. These five Canadian figures briefly explain Canada's story throughout the 20th century and offer a broad view of how Canada has become what it is now. I chose the five people because I believed they best represented the advancements made by Canada in those fields during the 20th century.

The humanitarian advancements would have be undoubtedly the result of the work of Tommy Douglas, who I chose as the most influential Canadian of the 20th Century and Canada's peacekeeping identity should be credited to the father of UN's peacekeepers, Lester B. Pearson. Also, the bilingualism in Canada would not exist without the work of Pierre Trudeau, the science and eco-friendliness of Canadians is the effect of the effort of David Suzuki, and last, but not least, the identity of Canada as a nation in the world of sports can be defined through the accomplishments of Wayne Gretzky.
Free Articles ArticleSnatch Article Directory

The fact remains, anyone that doen't like that bill (three quarters of us) were just insulted by the DNC, that isn't going to help them one iota.

Not gonna say you're wrong, since the Repubs did it themselves over a different issue. At the same time, I think it's likely the people who staged these townhall harassments are gonna have it backfire on them, too...if it hasn't started already.

Dems have taken to rediculing to often, and now to far, that is how you lose he grip on power through arrogance.

In and of itself that statement smacks of arrogance.

You guys realize that the government has been in the auto insurance business for decades, right? That auto insurance in mandatory, right? That the government offers auto insurance policies and has for decades? That the government dictates how much coverage you must have?

I haven't noticed that the auto insurance business was decimated when the government got into the insurance business. I haven't noticed that mandatory coverage and fines for not having coverage have been a negative thing.
Have you also noticed that insurance is an artificial business that creates nothing, yet we are all forced into it because of the government?

Do you think that is a good thing, a made up industry that you have no choice and have to be a part of?

Here we see that abomination being expanded into health care, do you believe that is a good thing?

I am not a fan of insurance at all. No kind of insurance. The position of the state forcing me to purchase insurance of any kind doesn't sit well with me. The point is that I don't see ANYONE shouting about madatory auto insurance. Never have. Most people think it's a great idea. Most cringe at the idea of someone driving around without insurance.

They introduced that before the era of mass communication by internet.

If that was happening today, there would be a different perspective, and I don't think its great, to me its just another way the gov forces you to pay people to do nothing.

that's another lames assed liberal tactic,, just call everybody a liar! damn fools.

Well...normally when someone lies, that makes them a liar.

Unless you're a Republican. Then it's called "truth".

Such a bizzarro world they live in.

but the gov't doesn't "run" the insurance companies-- do they sweetster?-- just because they require auto insurance does not mean they are "in the insurance" biz-- and xeno, the ins. bz isn't illusionary-- u pay in, it pays u when u have bad shit happen to u-- Regards, probus

Not gonna say you're wrong, since the Repubs did it themselves over a different issue. At the same time, I think it's likely the people who staged these townhall harassments are gonna have it backfire on them, too...if it hasn't started already.
It will not, simply because of the 'boy who tried wolf' syndrome, Obama has gone to that well far to often.

Not at all, since I am not a Republican, but an observer opposed to BOTH parties, thus when i say this, i say it objectivly.

It will not, simply because of the 'boy who tried wolf' syndrome, Obama has gone to that well far to often.

Not at all, since I am not a Republican, but an observer opposed to BOTH parties, thus when i say this, i say it objectivly.

So you're above it all, are you?

So you're above it all, are you?
Partisan party politics, yes.

Parties and alliances make you lose what is important to you, stop you from recognizing right and wrong and make you do and say things you know are wrong.

The only party I subscribe to is citizen of the United States, thus I follow my conscience 100% on all issues and have no need, desire or imperitive to defend or support anything but what i say i support or defend.

This was the way Americans once were and I hope will someday be again, the first step is opposing the party machines.

BOTH are horrid, unamerican and seek only to support and enrich themselves at the expense of Americans.

Forum List

Back