🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

oh no did we just find Aliens ?

They said they can't rule it our, therefore

2r7nguw.jpg

Very interesting. They say the technologies needed to do what the objects might be for aren't that far beyond our own, so if they are alien...the species probably doesn't have the technology to fly here.

I don't know why we still even debate the idea that life exists outside of Earth. It's silly to think we are the only living things in the vast universe which is so massive that human brains can barely fathom the enormity of it.

I don't know why we still even debate the idea that life exists outside of Earth. It's silly to think we are the only living things in the vast universe which is so massive that human brains can barely fathom the enormity of it.
According to Penn State, we are probably the only intelligent life form with the abilities that we have.

just think of all the animals there are on earth. How many can use tools to really get things done.

now, think of all the animals that used to be here

now think about the billions of years it took for us to get here.

odds are that when we meet aliens, it's us finding them on their planet.

Bloody Mexicans, they're every where, and they're illegal aliens wherever they go at that. Except Mejico of course.

According to Penn State, we are probably the only intelligent life form with the abilities that we have.

just think of all the animals there are on earth. How many can use tools to really get things done.

Unless of course there are planets which have allowed a species to develop quicker because they have more abundance of food.

Unless of course there are planets which have allowed a species to develop quicker because they have more abundance of food.
there aren't any in over 1 million stars that have been searched.

sorry, but this is as good as it gets for light eons.

The next step is every radio telescope is going to to aim at that Star and see what they can pick up.

Er... I'm sorry, you look at a spec of light, and you think you can tell if there is life on planets around those stars......

Come off it. Look at Pluto. We've only just seen what it was like. A year ago out best picture was a fuzzy ball.

Er... I'm sorry, you look at a spec of light, and you think you can tell if there is life on planets around those stars......

Come off it. Look at Pluto. We've only just seen what it was like. A year ago out best picture was a fuzzy ball.
this is from Penn State, not me.

we have been listening for decades and have gotten nothing, zip, zero, zilch.

when scientist look at a planet, the most useless thing to use is the eye, so they don't rely on the eyes for anything except to sell images and get money.

snow and frozen methane look the same to the eye, but to special scanners they are completely different.

protein and chlorophyll (animals and plants (and sorry if chlo is wrong)) would stick out on any planet to these scanners.

there's nothing, 1 millions stars and not a single blip or noise.

we are it, this is it, we are as good as the universe gets.

this is from Penn State, not me.

we have been listening for decades and have gotten nothing, zip, zero, zilch.

when scientist look at a planet, the most useless thing to use is the eye, so they don't rely on the eyes for anything except to sell images and get money.

snow and frozen methane look the same to the eye, but to special scanners they are completely different.

protein and chlorophyll (animals and plants (and sorry if chlo is wrong)) would stick out on any planet to these scanners.

there's nothing, 1 millions stars and not a single blip or noise.

we are it, this is it, we are as good as the universe gets.

Or at least nothing we can understand.

Wouldn't be able to detect a Dyson Sphere. It'd completely encapsulate the star so no light for telescopes to detect.

Article makes mention of a civilization scale. This is a much better one from Star Trek using all the alien spcies from the entire franchise. 'Q Continum' being the most advanced and bottom.

Planetary Development Scale - 118Wiki

Kinda neat. :)

We should stop wasting resources trying to find life outside of our planet.
We should find planets with resources we can use, and maybe habitable ones someday.

The evolutionists still can't explain how life sprung from a universe of inorganic materials much less recreate it.

Kornreich used a very rough estimate of 10 trillion galaxies in the universe. Multiplying that by the Milky Way's estimated 100 billion stars results in a large number indeed: 100 octillion stars, or 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars, or a "1" with 29 zeros after it.May 31, 2014

BUT searching 1 million stars out of the Universe isn't even 1 grain of sand out of all the grains of sand on Earth....?

open your mind (Quade) :D

Forum List

Back