OH NO!!!!! Heidi Cruz cancels N.J. campaign events!!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Can the CUBAN MISTRESS CRISIS be hitting HOME?.... News at 11!!!!!!!!!

Capital New York ^
A Cruz has again canceled on New Jersey. Heidi Cruz, the wife of Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz, had planned to hold a fundraiser in Morris County on Wednesday and attend several campaign events across the state. But a local Cruz campaign activist announced that she will be postponing her New Jersey appearances. Scott DeCristofaro, a New Jersey contact for the Cruz campaign, issued a press release Monday announcing the cancelation of a Heidi Cruz rally in Haddon Heights. DeCristofaro said she is also canceling her other New Jersey events and plans to come back to New Jersey after Wisconsin's...

She probably knows that Ted was stuffing his dick in dozens of xxxxx and is now angry. I hope she dumps cruz...What a pig.
You're probably right. The National Enquirer article may have repeated things she had already heard but were never verified (until now).

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'all must want Hillary to be elected. She is the one that benefits from the Trump/Cruz feud over their wives.

Y'all must want Hillary to be elected. She is the one that benefits from the Trump/Cruz feud over their wives.

Cruz has no shot in hell at beating Hillary.....
Thanks to the republican circular firing squad.

Thanks to the fact that he's nothing more than a system ass hat with baggage and no name recognition.
Well that's one thing Hillary has going for herself -- name recognition. Guess that's why she should be our next president.

Cruz has no shot in hell at beating Hillary.....
Thanks to the republican circular firing squad.

Thanks to the fact that he's nothing more than a system ass hat with baggage and no name recognition.
Well that's one thing Hillary has going for herself -- name recognition. Guess that's why she should be our next president.

I'm not arguing for Hillary; I'm telling you the reality.

She probably knows that Ted was stuffing his dick in dozens of ***** and is now angry. I hope she dumps cruz...What a pig.

Did you feel a little tingle go down your leg when you got to use grown up words like "dick" and "****"?

Good thing your mom didn't come down to the basement when you did that, huh?

She probably knows that Ted was stuffing his dick in dozens of ***** and is now angry. I hope she dumps cruz...What a pig.

Did you feel a little tingle go down your leg when you got to use grown up words like "dick" and "****"?

Stop talking to yourself little child. I am a adult and you should show a little bit of respect to your olders.

Stop talking to yourself little child. I am a adult and you should show a little bit of respect to your olders.

Awesome. You are simply awesome.

Forum List

Back