OH NO!!!!! Heidi Cruz cancels N.J. campaign events!!!!

Y'all must want Hillary to be elected. She is the one that benefits from the Trump/Cruz feud over their wives.

Cruz has no shot in hell at beating Hillary.....

Agreed I am actually a registered Democrat but probably am more moderate, probably should be independent but the primaries are closed in NY. I am leaning towards crossing over and voting for trump, would not vote for Hillary and absolutely would not vote for Cruz, I don't think Cruz would be good for the country he is too right wing he will not cross the lines...will be very hard for him to get anything done, he led the government shutdown few years ago, too stubborn of a guy. Trump will get deals done that are good for the country, he will not worry about his partisan image.

If it was between Hillary and Cruz I would vote for a third party or not vote.

You think this was bad, wait until Trump turns his attention to Sanders or Warren or whoever the Dems finally decide to nominate

You think this was bad, wait until Trump turns his attention to Sanders or Warren or whoever the Dems finally decide to nominate
Final ticket will be Biden/Pocahontas. 100% guaranteed.
Debbie 'The Ramen Noodle Head' told them to get lost last year.
Now she's having to go beg them to enter the race b/c Hillary is going to drop out for 'health reasons' within the next four weeks. Take that to the bank.

Trump will get deals done that are good for the country, he will not worry about his partisan image.
Really? What "deals" will trump get done that will be good for the country? Please be very specific.

On any issue that causes a stalemate in congress between parties I feel Trump has a better chance of having them reach a compromise and actually be effective rather than Hillary or Cruz would who are more concerned about their party political legacy.

Illegal immigration, Syrian Refugees and securing the borders
Renegotiating trade deals and lowering corporate tax to bring business back and closing loopholes
Creating a country wide health insurance market rather than state by state, supplemented by health savings accounts
Bringing education back to stave level

Trump will get deals done that are good for the country, he will not worry about his partisan image.
Really? What "deals" will trump get done that will be good for the country? Please be very specific.

1. put a huge crimp in the democrat base -- the Illegal alien
2. make Europe pay for defense

Yes I agree with this as well. Why are we the defense welfare of the world. We are 19 trillion in debt yet we aren't asking for compensation to solve the world's problems? We have plenty of problems on the homeland to solve before the world's.

Now she's having to go beg them to enter the race b/c Hillary is going to drop out for 'health reasons' within the next four weeks. Take that to the bank.
If you make outlandish predictions like this often enough, you will get some right and get to say "I predicted it".

Could be some serious trouble brewing on the homefront for Cruz. I didn't take the stories too seriously at first. But now i'm reconsidering. It's not just one woman making the accusations. There's a couple others coming forward. Stay tuned i guess.

If you make outlandish predictions like this often enough, you will get some right and get to say "I predicted it".
GOLD STAR!
(I 'predicted' you would post )

Y'all must want Hillary to be elected. She is the one that benefits from the Trump/Cruz feud over their wives.
Cruz has no shot in hell at beating Hillary.....

Neither does Tiny-Hands..
As crazy as this election cycle has been, I wouldn't bet money on anyone.
I'd bet on John Kasich to beat Hillary since he consistently polls doing so at over 10 points...every time..

She's been so quiet about the sex scandal. Not even denouncing it. You know somethings up when she all of a sudden cancels.

Could be some serious trouble brewing on the homefront for Cruz. I didn't take the stories too seriously at first. But now i'm reconsidering. It's not just one woman making the accusations. There's a couple others coming forward. Stay tuned i guess.
So far Amanda carpenter looks the most legit to have had an affair with Cruz.

Forum List

Back