OH NO!!!!! Heidi Cruz cancels N.J. campaign events!!!!

This has turned into the sleaziest mudraking campaign in two centuries of American politics.

As John Kasich asked on Sunday, with this kind of gutter politics, "What kind of people are we going to have in the future that are going to run for public office?"

This has turned into the sleaziest mudraking campaign in two centuries of American politics.

As John Kasich asked on Sunday, with this kind of gutter politics, "What kind of people are we going to have in the future that are going to run for public office?"
Pffff you know for a fact the democratic nominee is going to be pulling this shit come November.

LOL This bitch knows her husband cheated; she's no better than Hitlery.
Wtf is wrong with you sick bastards? Under what roof is a woman YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT considered a bitch.
You're as bad as Matthew and he's quite the loser

Bitch is lying to the American people about her no-good-rat husband. You can be indignant if you accept lies from a person running for the highest office in the land.

Wtf is wrong with you sick bastards? Under what roof is a woman YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT considered a bitch.

Bitch is lying to the American people about her no-good-rat husband. You can be indignant if you accept lies from a person running for the highest office in the land.
Excuse me but Heidi Cruz hasn't made any statement on this scandel. None!

Y'all must want Hillary to be elected. She is the one that benefits from the Trump/Cruz feud over their wives.
Cruz has no shot in hell at beating Hillary.....

Neither does Tiny-Hands..
As crazy as this election cycle has been, I wouldn't bet money on anyone.
I'd bet on John Kasich to beat Hillary since he consistently polls doing so at over 10 points...every time..

Pollsters are in the politicians pockets. Hillary would love nothing more than to battle a stiff white guy like Kasich; hence, the polls; and hence why they were desperate to get the narrative out there that Trump did worse than anyone head to head vs Hillary when the field was like 17 candidates.

Okay, so she's lying by omission; what's your point?

Seek counseling

I am lying right now by not telling.

Seek counseling

I'm straight. If you want the same ole scum, that's on you.

Yea, she's went into hiding like a coward. Doesn't sound like anyone I'd want for a first lady. Been there, done that. ::Cough: Hilllary::

I am lying right now by not telling.

0/10

Forum List

Back