OH NO, IOWA going for the Trumpster! 2016 Iowa Straw Poll Results [Trump 34% Paul 18% Rubio 9%]

GOOD , Course then the Trump and Cruz are just the best out of the gaggle of rinos Jake !!

that's ok , course I would have to accept your judgement on Trump Toro . I like Trumps view on guns , military , war fighting , bombing the enemy , collateral damage , veterans and other views and words Toro . Is it all BS , maybe but roobio is also all BS so I'll stick with the Trump or Cruz or Hilary , Bernie --- Toro !!

Todd asked, “Who do you talk to for military advice right now?”

Trump answered, “Well, I watch the shows. I mean, I really see a lot of great — you know, when you watch your show, and all of the other shows, and you have the generals, and you have certain people –.”​

Trump: I Get My Military Advice from Watching Shows - Breitbart

From Brietbart, the "RINO" site.

:thup:

1d76f0de079520b9c82adef1e5e8-Trump%20Hogan.jpg

The most dangerous by far of all the candidates to the Republic.

Cruz is not a Rino. He is a hard core fanatic christian dominion freek.

if Trump or Cruz make it they will have teams of retired or working advisiors Toro . Heck , its mrobama that doesn't know whats up because he doesn't watch the news shows . INFO , you get a little here and you get a little there Toro .

Cruz strikes me as more of a sock puppet in the Scrubby mode....mouths all the appropriate bromides while checking to make sure he has enough ballast in his pockets to keep from lifting off....

Cruz strikes me as more of a sock puppet in the Scrubby mode....mouths all the appropriate bromides while checking to make sure he has enough ballast in his pockets to keep from lifting off....
Nah, Cruz is the great eample of a far right right reactionary social conservative. He will use Big Government to enforce his world view.

Nah, Cruz is the great eample of a far right right reactionary social conservative. He will use Big Government to enforce his world view.
--------------------------------- MAYBE , if so its more of the same as we have had these last 7 years Jake . MAYBE not though , i just want to see what a Trump or Cruz will do if elected Jake !!

--------------------------------- MAYBE , if so its more of the same as we have had these last 7 years Jake . MAYBE not though , i just want to see what a Trump or Cruz will do if elected Jake !!
Trump will be very ineffective. The Congress won't do it his way, GOP or Democratic.

Cruz would try to install a fascist, authoritarian far right supposedly Christian dictatorship. He would be out of office in a year.

Trump will be very ineffective. The Congress won't do it his way, GOP or Democratic.

Cruz would try to install a fascist, authoritarian far right supposedly Christian dictatorship. He would be out of office in a year.
------------------------------- GOOD , seal the borders , do deportations and exclusions , rebuild the military and let the Americans do what they need to do for themselves . There isn't too much that i want 'gov' to do anyway Jake !!

The military does not need to be "rebuilt".

We need an immigration reform that includes death penalties for bad business who hire who they should not knowingly, better border security, and a pathway to legal status.

Are you for real old man?:cuckoo:

You are a millennial living with mom, you ain't got a clue. :lol:

The military does not need to be "rebuilt".

We need an immigration reform that includes death penalties for bad business who hire who they should not knowingly, better border security, and a pathway to legal status.

The military does need to be rebuild after its decimation by you leftist, communist, sympathizers. Our enemies love people like you. Peace through strength grandpa

You are a millennial living with mom, you ain't got a clue. :lol:

I am? Check my profile old man

Forum List

Back