OH NO, IOWA going for the Trumpster! 2016 Iowa Straw Poll Results [Trump 34% Paul 18% Rubio 9%]

You lie all the tine.

Bush broke the military with the incredible rotations to the sand box. Then Obama was mediocre at it after that.

We just need to stop neo-con excursion into the rest of the world.

You lie all the tine.

Bush broke the military with the incredible rotations to the sand box. Then Obama was mediocre at it after that.

We just need to stop neo-con excursion into the rest of the world.

Our adversaries take advantage of weakness you do understand that concept don't you old man? No need to lie on my profile ask my former girlfriend A&D she can vouch for me.

AngelsNDemons,

You lie all the time, Jroc. Neo-con = liar.

I actually served, and you have not, so the moral stance you assume is false.

Stop sending our people where they do not belong.

Allow the military to retrain and build itself up without American Heritage stupidity.

You lie all the time, Jroc. Neo-con = liar.

I actually served, and you have not, so the moral stance you assume is false.

Stop sending our people where they do not belong.

Allow the military to retrain and build itself up without American Heritage stupidity.

Its common sense people don't mess with you if you're strong. Do you still have any common sense?:dunno:

fallacy of false dichotomy argument, kid

you did not go to college, did you

somewhat agree , the problem with colleges is the professors bending young kids minds that are naïve and ignorant of reality of the world , imo !!

somewhat agree , the problem with colleges is the professors bending young kids minds that are naïve and ignorant of reality of the world , imo !!

Jake loves those professors. They are are so smart in his mind, actually most are very ignorant

and it was liberal professors even back in 1969 - 70 . My 45 year old Dad especially had more understanding of the ways of the world than the professors that were the same age and era that my Dad was !!

Uneducated ignorami like Jroc is trying to lecture those who know far better than he.

:lol:

CZLtWBqUkAExA27.jpg

If that is so, that is so, and it shows in his argumentation and world the waste of Jroc's education, experience, and time in the world.

My words are clear and crystal. You are confused and murky, Jroc. You are a neo-con. And your ilk won't get your way in this election, Jroc. You have not the stones, you have not the votes, you have not the vision.

By the look of it, you are a failure as an American.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back