Oh No the economy is growing, hurry cons make a mess of something to stop it

Its the Winter of Green Shoots?

"Well, I'm here to tell you, some time in the next couple of months, we're going to be creating between 250,000 jobs a month and 500,000 jobs a month." Joe Biden -- April 2010

United States debt-ceiling crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

August 2, 2011: The Senate passed the bill by a vote of 74–26. 28 Republicans, 45 Democrats, and 1 independent voted 'yes'; 19 Republicans, 6 Democrats, and 1 independent voted 'no'.[159] President Obama signed the debt ceiling bill the same day, thus ending fears of a default. Obama also declared that the bill is an "important first step to ensuring that as a nation we live within our means."[160]

Last edited:
More top corporate executives expect to hire workers and boost spending on their companies over the next six months.

A survey released Tuesday by Business Roundtable, an association of CEOs of big U.S. companies, shows 45 percent of executives say they expect their companies to add more workers.

Survey: CEOs expect to hire more as sales grow | cleveland.com
Published: Tuesday, December 14, 2010, 11:47 AM Updated: Tuesday, December 14, 2010, 11:51 AM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I just proved everything I claimed was true.

The CEO did say they were planning on hiring in the third quater of this year.

The Rs did pull a debt ceiling stunt that ened with the downgrade of the US.

They damaged the economy for poltical reasons

You're as full of fucking shit as they come.

More top corporate executives expect to hire workers and boost spending on their companies over the next six months.

A survey released Tuesday by Business Roundtable, an association of CEOs of big U.S. companies, shows 45 percent of executives say they expect their companies to add more workers.

so...uh....a year ago they said this...and how did it look six months later?

You are not living in a dreamworld....you are living in the past.

personal insults in the face of documented facts.

The Republicans held up the debt ceiling deal because it didn't contain enough cuts to the deficit. We got downgraded because we didn't make enough cuts to the deficit.

Now how the heck does the downgrade become the fault of the Republicans? Only in your warped universe, TM.

Published: Tuesday, December 14, 2010, 11:47 AM Updated: Tuesday, December 14, 2010, 11:51 AM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If you "proved everything I claimed was true", then post the facts and figures for the increased hiring and spending for the 6 months following December 14, 2010.

Or you can just admit that you lied when you said you proved this link YOU posted.

What you rproved was your "facts" were just as we told you, opinions...

personal insults in the face of documented facts.

The Republicans held up the debt ceiling deal because it didn't contain enough cuts to the deficit. We got downgraded because we didn't make enough cuts to the deficit.

Now how the heck does the downgrade become the fault of the Republicans? Only in your warped universe, TM.

In TM's twisted world, when you are buried under a mountain of debt you can't afford to pay off, you take on more debt.

What an idiot.

Forum List

Back