Oh No the economy is growing, hurry cons make a mess of something to stop it

I see TM re-booted.

FACTS MAN, FUCKIN FACTS!!!!

Fact: TM is over 286 pounds of bad choices made daily.

U.S. Economy Growing at Fastest Pace of the Year - Bloomberg

The U.S. economy may end 2011 growing at its fastest clip in 18 months as analysts increase their forecasts for the fourth quarter just a few months after a slowdown raised concern among investors.

Economists at JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) in New York now see gross domestic product rising 3 percent in the final quarter, up from a previous prediction of 2.5 percent. Macroeconomic Advisers in St. Louis increased its forecast to 3.2 percent from 2.9 percent at the start of November, while New York-based Morgan Stanley & Co. boosted its outlook to 3.5 percent from 3 percent.

“The incoming data on consumption, business spending and residential investment all point to GDP growth in the fourth quarter tracking 3.3 percent,” said John Herrmann, senior fixed-income strategist at State Street Global Markets in Boston.

can you discuss facts?

U.S. Economy Growing at Fastest Pace of the Year - Bloomberg

The U.S. economy may end 2011 growing at its fastest clip in 18 months as analysts increase their forecasts for the fourth quarter just a few months after a slowdown raised concern among investors.

Economists at JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) in New York now see gross domestic product rising 3 percent in the final quarter, up from a previous prediction of 2.5 percent. Macroeconomic Advisers in St. Louis increased its forecast to 3.2 percent from 2.9 percent at the start of November, while New York-based Morgan Stanley & Co. boosted its outlook to 3.5 percent from 3 percent.

“The incoming data on consumption, business spending and residential investment all point to GDP growth in the fourth quarter tracking 3.3 percent,” said John Herrmann, senior fixed-income strategist at State Street Global Markets in Boston.

can you discuss facts?

can you find your ass with both hands, a map and a flashlight?

outlook-not-so-good.jpg

so that bloomberg article has no facts in it that you can bring yourself to accept?

so that bloomberg article has no facts in it that you can bring yourself to accept?

Fact: When the market tanks to near zero we are in a depression
Fact: despite the market being nowhere near zero, Obama compared it to the great depression
Fact: The market has been north of 10,000 for months
Fact: Unemployment has been at 9.1 despite the market north of 10,000

So take your facts and shove em.

They mean nothing.

Unemployment is at 9.1%.

Enough said.

heres a tip.

Discuss the facts

I already did when I called you out for giving Obama credit for future sales on turkeys.... You know, where I quoted myself saying you would do this, like over 2 months ago…

Just like last year when you gave Obama credit for all the part time seasonal jobs that are created, and go afk when they are ended... once again, all predictable because it happened for something like 100 years now without Obama even being alive. We tell you this literally every holiday.

Fact is TM, you're fucking stupid.

The bigger question is will the economy continue to improve??

I hope it does but I won't take any bets on it.

TDM is more than welcome to do handprings over her FACTS.

I on the other hand will take it all with a grain of salt.

The bigger question is will the economy continue to improve??

I hope it does but I won't take any bets on it.

TDM is more than welcome to do handprings over her FACTS.

I on the other hand will take it all with a grain of salt.

Thank the stars.

You are coming arround.

We all should be happy about good economic signs and facts.

You have begun to turn the corner on a life filled to the brim with poltical irrationality

Fact: Bloomberg recognizes the holiday season is coming and gives projections on the 4th Quarter based on the history the US has with growth in the 4th quarter due to the holiday season.

Fact: TM hijacks these projections and claims the growth will be due to Obama, somehow, maybe just because he is alive.

Fact: The Bloomberg article does not agree with TM nor has anyone that I have seen in this thread agree with TM that the projected growth in Q4 will be because of Obama and his policies.

Last edited:
You really doint want thiss country to get any better do you?

Hey TM, because you have reverted to your usual bullshit questions being you're a fat whore that makes extra cash whoring out your belly button hole due to excessive weight gain over the years, I'd like to ask you this...

TM, why do you hate poor people and want them to die? More specifically why do you want to sit and watch the effects of starvation until death on poor black babies?

Forum List

Back