Oh Noez! Pro Abortion Women Threatening Sex Strike!

1656329840060.png

Okey Dokey.
View attachment 662786

Now I know all those hot Leftist chicks love to do the hokey pokey with us conservative guys, but guys - tough it out, don’t give in. Our cause is more important than you diving on top of Bertha.

They differ from the women in your trailer park in what way?
My significant other is a pro-abortion leftist, and she is absolutely not giving up sex. Good for her.
She likes to have abortions?

Okey Dokey.
View attachment 662786

Now I know all those hot Leftist chicks love to do the hokey pokey with us conservative guys, but guys - tough it out, don’t give in. Our cause is more important than you diving on top of Bertha.

but how could you resist?

Okey Dokey.
View attachment 662786

And how could this possibly affect you?

Let’s see how this could play out.

If pro life people are telling women to close their legs:

Mission accomplished.

Also, weaponizing sex for any reason is a shit move.

Last but not least, pro-life married women may turn around and breed just to stick it to everyone else. ;)

Okey Dokey.
View attachment 662786

Only place they are getting laid is a prison or a kennel. So they are welcome to go on a sex strike.

Most of the chicks that rant about sex strikes and so on are 3 paper bag girls anyway. A paper bag to put over her head, your head, and for anyone unfortunate enough to peek in the window.

But no man wants to fuck some man hating bitch. And if they do it's so they can just do a pump and dump. No one wants to stay with someone like that or have a relationship.

Okey Dokey.
View attachment 662786

Hard to believe she is pro choice. Looks like she eats babies. Whole.

Only place they are getting laid is a prison or a kennel. So they are welcome to go on a sex strike.

Most of the chicks that rant about sex strikes and so on are 3 paper bag girls anyway. A paper bag to put over her head, your head, and for anyone unfortunate enough to peek in the window.

But no man wants to fuck some man hating bitch. And if they do it's so they can just do a pump and dump. No one wants to stay with someone like that or have a relationship.
My dating advice to a young man.

For the first date ask her to go shooting your AR-15 at the range with you.

If she says yes you have winner. Possibly marriage material.

If she says no because she thinks nobody should have an AR tell her you were just testing her. Take her wherever she wants to go for the date. Go back to her place after the date and fuck her brains out.

Leave in the morning after she serves you breakfast and never call her again.

Okey Dokey.
View attachment 662786

Same old story.

15._aa525696.jpg

When they tried this stunt back in the day men drank so much it stretched the production capacity of distilleries to the breaking point.

They then had no choice but to pass prohibition.

Forum List

Back