Oh, Not Again- Obama To Speak- If I Had a Son

Think he'll announce he's sending Holder after Cosby now?

Have you noticed on all this Cosby stuff that those who constantly yell "innocent until proven guilty" are ready to hang him? Same thing with the Ferguson issue. The rioters and looters have already determined the officer is guilty and all it took for them was seeing he was white and the thug he shot was black.

Have you noticed on all this Cosby stuff that those who constantly yell "innocent until proven guilty" are ready to hang him? Same thing with the Ferguson issue. The rioters and looters have already determined the officer is guilty and all it took for them was seeing he was white and the thug he shot was black.

The riots have nothing to do with the dead fat boy our the cops.

-Geaux

The riots have nothing to do with the dead fat boy our the cops.

-Geaux

I completely agree. It gives them an excuse to tie two unrelated things together. If they wanted to protest, it wouldn't involve stealing liquor and TVs to make to make themselves feel better.

You idiots didn't listen to a word he said.

When the words he says now is the same shit he been crapping out, we already know what he's going to say. I listened and all it did was confirm what I just said.

words........are

he has been

The POTUS started off by saying that we need to respect then rule of law and the decision of the GJ. He then called for peace.

When the words he says now is the same shit he been crapping out, we already know what he's going to say. I listened and all it did was confirm what I just said.

words........are

he has been

The POTUS started off by saying that we need to respect then rule of law and the decision of the GJ. He then called for peace.

You're an idiot.

You believe everything Obama says?

Obama needs to STFU so the blacks can improve their positions

-Geaux

words........are

he has been

You're an idiot.

-Geaux

You think anything he said last night was controversial and could be considered dishonest?

What exactly?

words........are

he has been

You're an idiot.

-Geaux

You think anything he said last night was controversial and could be considered dishonest?

What exactly?

His whole presentation was unwarranted.

But, he didn't miss the opportunity to take sides and put a dig into 'America'

I think he lied about wanting peace

-Geaux

words........are

he has been

You're an idiot.

-Geaux

What exactly?

-Geaux

I'm 100% certain that if he had not made comments, you would have been asking why he wasn't leading in a time of unrest.

You are like a pane of glass, dummy.

words........are

he has been

You're an idiot.

-Geaux

What exactly?

-Geaux

I'm 100% certain that if he had not made comments, you would have been asking why he wasn't leading in a time of unrest.

If you took off your rose colored glasses you to may see 'the light'.

-Geaux

words........are

he has been

You're an idiot.

-Geaux

What exactly?

-Geaux

Certainty requires proof boy.

I don't ask that POS to do anything because I know he can't. As for you, all you had to hear was "Obama said . . ." and you went into bend over, grab your ankles, and grease up mode for him.

words........are

he has been

You're an idiot.

-Geaux

What exactly?

I think he sticks his nose in where it doesn't belong and seems to do it only when it involves something for which he can race bait. When is the last time you saw him say a word about a situation when it was black on white? You haven't.

words........are

he has been

You must have missed the part about him saying he can understand why people are angry. Apparently the looting and rioting trash missed the second part about protesting peacefully. It's obvious. They are mad based on their actions but aren't listening to what Obama said.

words........are

he has been

You must have missed the part about him saying he can understand why people are angry. Apparently the looting and rioting trash missed the second part about protesting peacefully. It's obvious. They are mad based on their actions but aren't listening to what Obama said.

Or when he slammed America again. He may decide to lay down the clubs long enough to go on another apology tour

-Geaux

Forum List

Back