Oh oh..Barr is really in Trump's dog house now..

Trump may not even let Barr finish his last month and decide to just fire him now. Why..because he could have let it out that the FBI was investigating Hunter Biden a month or two before the election but didn't...Attorney General Bill Barr reportedly knew about the Hunter Biden tax probes for months but kept them under wraps before the election
^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!

Nope and for you trumpturds it's even on breitbart.
The only Tards I know voted for a dementia patient who wears two diapers.

Trump may not even let Barr finish his last month and decide to just fire him now. Why..because he could have let it out that the FBI was investigating Hunter Biden a month or two before the election but didn't...Attorney General Bill Barr reportedly knew about the Hunter Biden tax probes for months but kept them under wraps before the election
^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!

The only tards I know and quite the low iq crowd voted for an orange dumb mf.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!

Well but we have jobs and you uber elitists have SNAP....wonder how that happened?

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!

Oh but Sleepy is gonna pay for your World History degree right snowflake??

Fire Barr and put Rudy in there! I could use some more lame duck laughs.
Rudy is a little busy right now. Maybe in the four more years the American people want President Trump in the White House will be lent a helping hand of the people's Senate. Then, we can think of someone other than Juris Doctor Barr who is agitated at this present time against our president, who has had to think out of the box to countermand the well-compensated MSM from Soros subsidiaries.

Forum List

Back