OH SHIT! Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5 Year Sentence

All the illegals voting in CA offset any such effect, hun.
That's a lie. Prove it.

It's the truth. Motor Voter has known issues in which illegals were registered to vote. And then there is the fraud conducted through known vote harvesting.

And SRSLY, why are the Dems so passionate about letting illegals into the country: easy peasy lemon squeezy - to replace the middle class voters they have lost due to their inane policies.
Illegals are no more illegal than the countries the US invaded while taking over their governments, their resources, and their jobs. That is why we have a refugee crisis. Why are Trump voters so misinformed and stupid about this fact?A Century of U.S. Intervention Created the Immigration Crisis

You are a loon. But here's a thought! How about you try to illegally immigrate to Mexico...or Saudi Arabia...or North Korea...or China..or Australia...or Iran...or Russia...or Italy....and see how you are treated.
Your lack of honesty, and your inability to challenge facts on the ground, shows the rest of us what a real loser looks like. You call a Trump Toad out on his or her lies, they get caught. Call them out on the facts and they are nothing but ignorant Toads carrying water for an illegal president. How fuckin sick is that people?

Illegal president? Boy, am I glad we don't have that, because that would be bad.

So...the plane is where bad stuff happened? Ride the plane and you're guilty? Just trying to figure out the parameters here.

The NPC claimed Bubba only rode the plane 4 times. The only one saying that is Bubba, a proven liar, and who is contradicted by a lot of evidence. The goal posts are over here, quit trying to move them into the parking lot.

It all depends on what the meaning of "rode" is. I'm guessing that he only had real "sexual relations" on the plane during 4 of the 27 trips, and got blow jobs on the other 23.

He needs to reach higher this time. I predict something along the lines of "that depends on what the meaning of 'on the plane' is", followed by the trained seal sycophants clapping their flippers and honking their horns in unison at how awesome was his response.

Bubba is counting on his MSM Praetorian Guard to protect him by attacking Trump.

The first responders are already hard at it.
it's a conspiracy of every respected law enforcement and journalist in the world!! LOL

The NPC claimed Bubba only rode the plane 4 times. The only one saying that is Bubba, a proven liar, and who is contradicted by a lot of evidence. The goal posts are over here, quit trying to move them into the parking lot.

It all depends on what the meaning of "rode" is. I'm guessing that he only had real "sexual relations" on the plane during 4 of the 27 trips, and got blow jobs on the other 23.

He needs to reach higher this time. I predict something along the lines of "that depends on what the meaning of 'on the plane' is", followed by the trained seal sycophants clapping their flippers and honking their horns in unison at how awesome was his response.

Bubba is counting on his MSM Praetorian Guard to protect him by attacking Trump.

it's a conspiracy of every respected law enforcement and journalist in the world!! LOL

Your assignment, obviously, is to wade into every and any scandal that touches a democrat and scream "Propaganda!", "Lies!", "Moron!", etc. And that's when you're sober. It goes downhill from there.

Classic diversionary tactics.

These Trump Toads are desperate. I don't see why? Trump has already committed multiple impeachable offenses. This scandal just adds to Trump's incompetence and reminds us all that with the Hollywood tapes he was admitting to sexual assault on video.
Impeachable offenses....how about over 100 FELONIES SPELLED OUT BY COMRAD COMEY?

Take your evidence to First Stooge Bill Barr. You might win a night with a sex slave for performing your duty.

Clinton isn’t in office, hmmm you okay?

You desire Bill Clinton as your sex slave? He could wear a Rear Admiral's uniform to arouse you.

They have nothing on Clinton or Trump, but the potential for evidence is stronger for Trump because he actually went to the party. Can you imagine this? Trump and Epstein are in a mansion with 28 under age girls over the weekend for a party. What could possibly go wrong? :auiqs.jpg: This is why Trump cultists are shitting their pants.

The problem is no matter which republican he accuses the ah's here will cry lie lie he's a pervert ,how can you believe him? ,,And all that could be said then is you made a pervert Trump, president

My goodness life is exciting on the GOP garbage propaganda machine.... Who needs law enforcement courtrooms and journalism when you have rush and Sean bloviating based on nothing....
And yet here you are doing the exact same thing, irony much?
Wrong again. Trump and Bill are equally innocent until proven guilty and in fact there is no evidence against either of them dipshitz
Not yet, I want the names from Epstein why don’t you? Let’s see, right?

Your assignment, obviously, is to wade into every and any scandal that touches a democrat and scream "Propaganda!", "Lies!", "Moron!", etc. And that's when you're sober. It goes downhill from there.

But Russia Russia happened with absolutely zero evidence! Ohhhh the irony of the leftists

You desire Bill Clinton as your sex slave? He could wear a Rear Admiral's uniform to arouse you.
They have nothing on Clinton or Trump, but the potential for evidence is stronger for Trump because he actually went to the party. Can you imagine this? Trump and Epstein are in a mansion with 28 under age girls over the weekend for a party. What could possibly go wrong? :auiqs.jpg: This is why Trump cultists are shitting their pants.

Again with your lie. You were asked for a link the girls were underage...you provided nothing

Just stop
Another leftist with more information than authorities

No it's making shit up.
Shows again that leftists should never get involved with crap GOP propaganda and should just say no to garbage....
What propaganda?

Who needs evidence law enforcement courtrooms journalism etc etc, super dupe?

Again, please post a selfie of your wee little pinhead exploding when Bubba is finally held accountable for his sexual abuse of women and girls.
Congratulations this makes this the 2500th phony Scandal you believe about Democrats that are pure crap propaganda, super duper. Not a single one retracted. You people are a disgrace and the whole world knows it except you LOL
What is the propaganda exactly?

Impeachable offenses....how about over 100 FELONIES SPELLED OUT BY COMRAD COMEY?

Take your evidence to First Stooge Bill Barr. You might win a night with a sex slave for performing your duty.

The problem is no matter which republican he accuses the ah's here will cry lie lie he's a pervert ,how can you believe him? ,,And all that could be said then is you made a pervert Trump, president

Why would we do that? I give two shits who, why do you? Why are you all protecting a possible pedophile Clinton? I swear you all really have no actual morals

Rupert Murdoch and his ridiculous GOP propaganda machine along with Rush etc etc is the story of the last 30 years, along with the GOP being a lying total disgrace along with its dupes like you. And no there is no conspiracy against you. You are just ignorant masses misinformed, all to save the rich from paying their fair share, which you don't know about either LOL. Stupidest voters in the modern world....

Who needs evidence law enforcement courtrooms journalism etc etc, super dupe?

Again, please post a selfie of your wee little pinhead exploding when Bubba is finally held accountable for his sexual abuse of women and girls.
Congratulations this makes this the 2500th phony Scandal you believe about Democrats that are pure crap propaganda, super duper. Not a single one retracted. You people are a disgrace and the whole world knows it except you LOL
What is the propaganda exactly?
Everything you know it appears, brainwashed functional moron. Try waiting for law enforcement to be interested in any of your crap phony scandals. Google the only tax graph you need to know to see what is actually going on.... We now have a flat tax if you count all taxes and fees, giant giveaway to the rich for 30 years now....

Rupert Murdoch and his ridiculous GOP propaganda machine along with Rush etc etc is the story of the last 30 years, along with the GOP being a lying total disgrace along with its dupes like you. And no there is no conspiracy against you. You are just ignorant masses misinformed, all to save the rich from paying their fair share, which you don't know about either LOL. Stupidest voters in the modern world....
Why are you protecting sleazy politicians? You makes you no better!

:fu::thankusmile:
I don't say anything about Trump on this, I will wait for law enforcement to decide, unlike you brainwashed functional morons. None of your phony scandals against Democrats are taken seriously in the least by law enforcement or real journalists. All proven to be nothing but garbage. Wake up and smell the coffee moron.

Not proven? HAhahahah! I don't drink coffee moron. Off to ignore land with you. Your TDS has hit epic proportions.
you only bring down the tone of the conversation anyway, brainwashed functional moron coward.

:fu: And we are all dumber for having had to listen to your idiocy.
You're the guy that makes ridiculous charges and claims and believes total garbage blindly. You are a crap citizen as well as an idiot. The GOP is a disaster and a disgrace and you don't even know they're killing you, fool.
By the way we're talkin about everyone knowing that Clinton has been to pedo island many times. It's on public record. What an idiot. Of course he doesn't quote where he made an ass of himself. Poor America.

Here now I will tell you dupes what public record means.
Legal Definition of public record
: a record required by law to be made and kept: a : a record made by a publicofficer or a government agency in the course of the performance of a duty. b : a record filed in a public office.
Merriam-Webster › legal › public re...
Public Record Legal Definition | Merriam-Webster Law Dictionary

Try looking at, oh a few dozen other threads that cover that topic. Oh I forget, you don't have the mental capacity to do so.

Why would we do that? I give two shits who, why do you? Why are you all protecting a possible pedophile Clinton? I swear you all really have no actual morals
That's a lie. Prove it.

It's the truth. Motor Voter has known issues in which illegals were registered to vote. And then there is the fraud conducted through known vote harvesting.

And SRSLY, why are the Dems so passionate about letting illegals into the country: easy peasy lemon squeezy - to replace the middle class voters they have lost due to their inane policies.
Illegals are no more illegal than the countries the US invaded while taking over their governments, their resources, and their jobs. That is why we have a refugee crisis. Why are Trump voters so misinformed and stupid about this fact?A Century of U.S. Intervention Created the Immigration Crisis

You are a loon. But here's a thought! How about you try to illegally immigrate to Mexico...or Saudi Arabia...or North Korea...or China..or Australia...or Iran...or Russia...or Italy....and see how you are treated.
Your lack of honesty, and your inability to challenge facts on the ground, shows the rest of us what a real loser looks like. You call a Trump Toad out on his or her lies, they get caught. Call them out on the facts and they are nothing but ignorant Toads carrying water for an illegal president. How fuckin sick is that people?

Illegal president? Boy, am I glad we don't have that, because that would be bad.
How much worse do you want it ? You must be into pain

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

But Russia Russia happened with absolutely zero evidence! Ohhhh the irony of the leftists
Every Democrat and Republican in our intelligence committees and community have said that it was Russia and Russia wanted Trump to win. They hacked the DNC server and gave all those emails that fox noise Rush etcetera etc blew out of all proportion, super duper. Change the channel and get some actual news.

Not proven? HAhahahah! I don't drink coffee moron. Off to ignore land with you. Your TDS has hit epic proportions.
you only bring down the tone of the conversation anyway, brainwashed functional moron coward.

You're the guy that makes ridiculous charges and claims and believes total garbage blindly. You are a crap citizen as well as an idiot. The GOP is a disaster and a disgrace and you don't even know they're killing you, fool.
By the way we're talkin about everyone knowing that Clinton has been to pedo island many times. It's on public record. What an idiot. Of course he doesn't quote where he made an ass of himself. Poor America.

: a record required by law to be made and kept: a : a record made by a publicofficer or a government agency in the course of the performance of a duty. b : a record filed in a public office.

Try looking at, oh a few dozen other threads that cover that topic. Oh I forget, you don't have the mental capacity to do so.
yes the world knows that all you idiots are brainwashed with garbage propaganda. If law enforcement and journalists aren't interested it's because they are garbage d u h. And no conspiracy dumbasses ...ay caramba....

none of your pure crap propaganda is on the public record because it is all pure crap propaganda. Dumbass

Every Democrat and Republican in our intelligence committees and community have said that it was Russia and Russia wanted Trump to win. They hacked the DNC server and gave all those emails that fox noise Rush etcetera etc blew out of all proportion, super duper. Change the channel and get some actual news.

Wrong yet again. You forget to mention that once the investigation started, that "ever intelligence agency" became 10, then 5, then 3, then it was revealed that it was ONLY little Jimmy Clapper who thought that. No, Russia did NOT hack the DNC server. Proven by experts. The time frame given and the amount of information taken showed it HAD to be an inside job. No outside source had the speed capabilities needed. Asante has stated multiple times Russia had ZERO to do with the e-mails. That was idiot Podesta giving up his password WILLINGLY in a phishing scam. You really need to stop listening to CNN and MS13NBC and watch some adult news.

Oh fk dude, you missed the actual investigation and the fbi scandal! Where have you been? Never any Russia Russia not one of those agencies ever looked into the DNC, admitted by comie and DHS. No internet big enough to dump on! You should actually learn rather than parrot

Wrong yet again. You forget to mention that once the investigation started, that "ever intelligence agency" became 10, then 5, then 3, then it was revealed that it was ONLY little Jimmy Clapper who thought that. No, Russia did NOT hack the DNC server. Proven by experts. The time frame given and the amount of information taken showed it HAD to be an inside job. No outside source had the speed capabilities needed. Asante has stated multiple times Russia had ZERO to do with the e-mails. That was idiot Podesta giving up his password WILLINGLY in a phishing scam. You really need to stop listening to CNN and MS13NBC and watch some adult news.
and whatever you do don't listen to AP Reuters the BBC France 24 the hindustani * any newspaper not published by Rupert Murdoch. You are a brainwashed functional moron.

Forum List

Back