OH SHIT! Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5 Year Sentence

Actually, the story of the last 30 years is the rise of the internet and how it is reshaping the world, but I wouldn't expect a propaganda believing political mini-dupe to know that, and you're not disappointing. Are you still sober? I ask because you're getting less coherent.
And how the right wing around the world uses it to spread misinformation and hate, Super Dupe. Sort of a repetition of the 30s chaos and militarism and fascism after THAT GOP corrupt World economic meltdown. always a catastrophe. Too bad you know nothing about anything except total garbage.

Oh, so you have heard of the internet there in the fever swamps.
Do you ever have any real arguments or brain cells evident? Right-wing crap is starting to overwhelm Google....
Uh-oh, you're losing it. Now, can you cut through the fog of your incessant bleating about propaganda long enough to acknowledge that Bubba has some questions to answer and that he destroyed his credibility long ago?
He lied about a b****** once, like a gentleman. End of story you are brainwashed. I will leave it up to law enforcement and they don't seem to give a damn.you brainwashed functional morons believe the clintons are big criminals though nothing has gotten anywhere near a courtroom. Absolute brainwashed idiocy.

Wow, cling to that one, I think you'll need it. Bubba lied, his credibility died.

Proof the DNC server wasn't hacked or you are a liar? What was the "information taken" and where did it come from? How did you prove Podesta gave up his password willingly for a "phishing scam?"

That all was widely published when it happened. Do try to keep up before you look stupid. Oh wait, too late for that.......
So you turned out to be a liar once again without proof. These Cloned Trump voters are so boring. They never debate anything and they never back up anything. You people are so pitiful.

Podesta emails - Wikipedia

Choke on it. He entered his password willingly and fell for a spear phishing scam.
Nobody even thought about emails until the Russians wrecked the election.
The RTussians had no impact on our election, SuperDupe.
Neither did emails I suppose, dunce. Change the channel and get some real news...

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
And how the right wing around the world uses it to spread misinformation and hate, Super Dupe. Sort of a repetition of the 30s chaos and militarism and fascism after THAT GOP corrupt World economic meltdown. always a catastrophe. Too bad you know nothing about anything except total garbage.

Do you ever have any real arguments or brain cells evident? Right-wing crap is starting to overwhelm Google....
Uh-oh, you're losing it. Now, can you cut through the fog of your incessant bleating about propaganda long enough to acknowledge that Bubba has some questions to answer and that he destroyed his credibility long ago?
He lied about a b****** once, like a gentleman. End of story you are brainwashed. I will leave it up to law enforcement and they don't seem to give a damn.you brainwashed functional morons believe the clintons are big criminals though nothing has gotten anywhere near a courtroom. Absolute brainwashed idiocy.

Wow, cling to that one, I think you'll need it. Bubba lied, his credibility died.
everybody thought Republicans were total assholes about the whole thing dumbass. You live on an imaginary planet of garbage propaganda....

everybody thought Republicans were total assholes about the whole thing dumbass. You live on an imaginary planet of garbage propaganda....

Bubble People - Bleck!

Wrong yet again. You forget to mention that once the investigation started, that "ever intelligence agency" became 10, then 5, then 3, then it was revealed that it was ONLY little Jimmy Clapper who thought that. No, Russia did NOT hack the DNC server. Proven by experts. The time frame given and the amount of information taken showed it HAD to be an inside job. No outside source had the speed capabilities needed. Asante has stated multiple times Russia had ZERO to do with the e-mails. That was idiot Podesta giving up his password WILLINGLY in a phishing scam. You really need to stop listening to CNN and MS13NBC and watch some adult news.
Proof the DNC server wasn't hacked or you are a liar? What was the "information taken" and where did it come from? How did you prove Podesta gave up his password willingly for a "phishing scam?"

That all was widely published when it happened. Do try to keep up before you look stupid. Oh wait, too late for that.......
So you turned out to be a liar once again without proof. These Cloned Trump voters are so boring. They never debate anything and they never back up anything. You people are so pitiful.

Podesta emails - Wikipedia

Choke on it. He entered his password willingly and fell for a spear phishing scam.
WHY ARE REPUBLICANS SO STUPID? Did you not read my earlier response? Of course not. Why would you. You never get anything right anyway. Giving the password willingly is not saying you willfully were letting someone spear Phish. Are you incapable of logically understanding the difference? My God you people are dense.
Hey asswipe, when you surrender your password VOLUNTARILY, you were NOT hacked. You were dumb enough to fall for a scam and now you need an excuse. Talk about dense.

Don't their ObabblePhones have Google Maps?
They don’t know how to use it, just like they can’t figure out how to get IDs

Listen to the white people at Berkeley, and then the black people in Harlem:

Thanks! You solidified my argument that I made. It was never about ID. It's about suppression, not ID. That interview by the way was not in the south. There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Did the interviewer ask them who Kris Kobach is? Do they know what Crosscheck is?

You are a coward as we already knew, that explains your inability to address the real impediments and illegal maneuvers by the GOP in this last election. No where did anyone ask about Crosscheck, or about the 868 polls that were closed in the south in minority areas. See what they say when you ask black voters in the south about that hot shot. Got any you-tube videos on that?

Well moron, those polling places that were closed in Georgia were closed by DEMOCRAT leaders due to extremely low usage and the costs of running them being not worth it. So you're saying Dems are too stupid to carpool to the new polling place that isn't very far away? You're too dumb to find your voting area but we're stupid?

Anyone with the reasoning ability beyond a grasshopper knows that no Democrats were closing polls because of low usage. And anyone who actually watched my video already knows that is not true, based on the explanations that were given. As always you are a liar.

Gee, that's not what the officials in Georgia said. They were all Democrats by the way. Your willful stupidity is getting boring.

Blow Job looking for a place to not be extradited from?...ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

The Epoch Times ^ | July 9, 2019 Updated: July 9, 2019 | By Bowen Xiao

Alleged child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein will agree to give up names of individuals who took part in the trafficking ring he ran—in exchange for a substantially lower sentence.

A two-count indictment unsealed by federal prosecutors on July 8 charged the 66-year-old billionaire financier with sex trafficking and conspiracy charges. Epstein allegedly sexually exploited and abused dozens of minor girls at his homes in Manhattan, New York, and Palm Beach, Florida, among other locations.

The charges carry with them a maximum sentence of 45 years in jail. At Epstein’s age, the charges are tantamount to “a life sentence” Geoffrey Berman, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, said at a press conference.

Mod Edit - "You are only to post an excerpt of an article, not the entire thing

Brian WIlliams
Katie Couric
Wolf Blitzer
Ben Affleck
Charlie Rose
Woody Allen
Chelsea Handler
George Stephanopoulos
Kevin Spacey
Chris Tucker
Bill Clinton

The left elite, all good and close with Epstein.

Name those names....
You brainwashed functional morons think that gossip means something. You have nothing and you are a disgrace. Bad citizens who know nothing or less than nothing.

Fucking idiot, you're fawn level stupid.

Jeffrey Epstein Moved Freely in Hollywood Circles Even After 2008 Conviction

I agree ^^^

sheeple will be sheeple.
Funny how none of your phony scandals go anywhere with our law enforcement. 2500 Clinton phony scandals LOL. Brainwashed

Even funnier how your PROVEN phony Trump "scandals" never went anywhere. Lol at the REAL brainwashed moron here. You need to see him, just look in a mirror.

Brian WIlliams
Katie Couric
Wolf Blitzer
Ben Affleck
Charlie Rose
Woody Allen
Chelsea Handler
George Stephanopoulos
Kevin Spacey
Chris Tucker
Bill Clinton

Name those names....
You brainwashed functional morons think that gossip means something. You have nothing and you are a disgrace. Bad citizens who know nothing or less than nothing.

I agree ^^^

sheeple will be sheeple.
Funny how none of your phony scandals go anywhere with our law enforcement. 2500 Clinton phony scandals LOL. Brainwashed

Even funnier how your PROVEN phony Trump "scandals" never went anywhere. Lol at the REAL brainwashed moron here. You need to see him, just look in a mirror.
Well they closed down his scam Trump foundation... I don't really know what you're referring to. Everything you know is garbage so it's hard to say LOL

It appears there is some mystery about (a) how much money Epstein actually has, and (b) how he actually earned it. He didn't come from wealth and have millions handed to him by a rich Daddy, like a NY real estate guy I know.

Theories are floating around about Ponzi schemes, blackmail schemes, off shore account frauds, and more.

This could get pretty freakin' entertaining.

:popcorn:

I agree ^^^

sheeple will be sheeple.

Well they closed down his scam Trump foundation... I don't really know what you're referring to. Everything you know is garbage so it's hard to say LOL

Keep showing your stupidity. Your Russia Russia Russia BS went nowhere. Your sexual assault lies went nowhere. But of course you want to run away from your own lies now. Your stupidity is reaching epic proportions.

Keep showing your stupidity. Your Russia Russia Russia BS went nowhere. Your sexual assault lies went nowhere. But of course you want to run away from your own lies now. Your stupidity is reaching epic proportions.
The only thing that saved Trump was the statute of limitations and garbage propaganda of course, brainwashed functional moron.

I agree ^^^

sheeple will be sheeple.

The only thing that saved Trump was the statute of limitations and garbage propaganda of course, brainwashed functional moron.
Mueller indicted 12 Russians for their hacking, dumbass and we'll see what happens now that his findings are no longer in the hands of trump sycophants like the attorney general...

Mueller indicted 12 Russians for their hacking, dumbass and we'll see what happens now that his findings are no longer in the hands of trump sycophants like the attorney general...

Really? The one that showed up for his day in court is handing Mewler his head in court. And one of those companies didn't even exist at the time. Not in Barr's hands? You aren't getting the redacted testimony released, but hold your breath waiting. That'll make it happen quicker, really. Now Mewler is crying he wants another week. What's wrong? He hasn't read the report he DIDN'T write yet?

Bubba lied, his credibility died. That's the bottom line, mini-dupe.

35eu72.gif
[/QUOTE]
How you figure we’re scared of something? Please release all the names! Why aren’t you for that? You keep avoiding the answer[/QUOTE]

No wonder why Disney hates Pres.Trump.

Trump & Disney: It's not the first time politics sneaks into theme park

Why are Trump fans boycotting new Star Wars film?

Simply Politics Post # 364868

Fascist franco is a troll. That you have exposed him as a filthy liar has no impact on him. Because he has no integrity, he is not ashamed of being exposed as the fucking liar that he is. His only goal is to troll. You cannot shame him into behaving in an ethical manner - he is a sociopath.

I agree ^^^

sheeple will be sheeple.

:lmao:

Lying fuck.

Fake picture, moron dupe.

LOL.......... is the truth too hard for you to swallow?????:dunno::04:
I will listen to law enforcement and journalists, not brainwashed functional morons parroting garbage propaganda....

I call shenanigans. All you do is parrot garbage propaganda, which makes you a brainwashed moron (although hardly functional).
He also makes up shit. Like most leftists when they have nothing. Narcissistic losers that they are.
So let's have an example of something I made up, super duper liar.only if you believe everything that Rupert Murdoch publishes and no one else.....
Search francoHFW

Blow Job looking for a place to not be extradited from?...ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

The Epoch Times ^ | July 9, 2019 Updated: July 9, 2019 | By Bowen Xiao

Alleged child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein will agree to give up names of individuals who took part in the trafficking ring he ran—in exchange for a substantially lower sentence.

A two-count indictment unsealed by federal prosecutors on July 8 charged the 66-year-old billionaire financier with sex trafficking and conspiracy charges. Epstein allegedly sexually exploited and abused dozens of minor girls at his homes in Manhattan, New York, and Palm Beach, Florida, among other locations.

The charges carry with them a maximum sentence of 45 years in jail. At Epstein’s age, the charges are tantamount to “a life sentence” Geoffrey Berman, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, said at a press conference.

Mod Edit - "You are only to post an excerpt of an article, not the entire thing

Brian WIlliams
Katie Couric
Wolf Blitzer
Ben Affleck
Charlie Rose
Woody Allen
Chelsea Handler
George Stephanopoulos
Kevin Spacey
Chris Tucker
Bill Clinton

Name those names....

Let law enforcement do their job and stop the garbage gossip propaganda.... You already think Democrats are all criminals even though none of ever been indicted for anythink. And yours are all in prison LOL so dumb. Actually you just aren't told anything but garbage propaganda
... Superman versus Batman was crap nobody cared about. Big f****** deal LOL
I think republicans are criminals too. So?

Forum List

Back