Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

Nope
There has never been a conviction of someone who moved into a property and found items left by another and failed to return the items to whom left them
That's a neat story but as we have already covered ad nauseam, this isn't what happened.

Again, what happened is Ashley left personal belongings in a house with the owners permission. Someone was invited to stay and without asking the owner of the house, who again told Ashley she could keep the items there, saw items that were not hers and took them without permission and sold them for profit.

That is illegal. It is theft. Never has there been a case where someone can be invited to a residence and they can take things the owner of the house is hanging into for someone else without permission and the said that was legal.

I have my dad's drill press in my garage. If I have a friend over can they take it and sell it without my permission or knowledge when they leave?

What does all your property rights experience tell you?

That's a neat story but as we have already covered ad nauseam, this isn't what happened.

Again, what happened is Ashley left personal belongings in a house with the owners permission. Someone was invited to stay and without asking the owner of the house, who again told Ashley she could keep the items there, saw items that were not hers and took them without permission and sold them for profit.

That is illegal. It is theft. Never has there been a case where someone can be invited to a residence and they can take things the owner of the house is hanging into for someone else without permission and the said that was legal.

I have my dad's drill press in my garage. If I have a friend over can they take it and sell it without my permission or knowledge when they leave?

What does all your property rights experience tell you?
When a party leaves items behind they have abandoned them. Whomever takes possession of the space that they are paying for has No obligation to track down who left it. Throw it out or give it away, no difference
You all don’t believe in nor understand responsibility . You constantly try to shift responsibility to the other party . Whoever left the stuff IS responsible for doing that.

It is such a sad day when political operatives on this board, who are paid to protect Donald, can't even call evil evil, they must protect power!

Democrats are not upset about Ashley Biden's diary being real because they have been trying to get dudes in the showers with little girls for decades now. Just ask planet fitness.

When you see a dude showering next to little girl thank a Democrat because they supported it.

Democrats = party of pedophiles
REAL WORLD NEWS.... Pedophiles come from EVERY political & social group.

So in following Moroners delusions, if I am walking down the street and see a 100 dollar bill on sidewalk then I am legally responsible to ask around if it belongs to another.
Lib loons do not reside in reality

It is such a sad day when political operatives on this board, who are paid to protect Donald, can't even call evil evil, they must protect power!
yeah, we calling Joe evil. Look what he did to his own daughter in the shower :confused:
If it was you and your daughter, Protective Services would put her in a home and toss you in prison for life.

When a party leaves items behind they have abandoned them.

It isn't abandonment when the owner gives permission..

Whomever takes possession of the space that they are paying for has No obligation to track down who left it.

Agreed.

Throw it out or give it away, no difference

It does make a difference.

You all don’t believe in nor understand responsibility . You constantly try to shift responsibility to the other party . Whoever left the stuff IS responsible for doing that.
All those words to avoid answering my simple question. Can my guest take my dad's drill press out of my garage without my permission and sell it when they leave?

It isn't abandonment when the owner gives permission..

Agreed.

It does make a difference.

All those words to avoid answering my simple question. Can my guest take my dad's drill press out of my garage without my permission and sell it when they leave?
If your father moved from the property and left the drill behind then no obligation upon who moved in
The party who found the diary did not do so while wandering around the house as a guest .
That party was the authorized occupant of the room she now had been granted possession of and has No Legal Requirement At All to search for whose personal items were abandoned .

If your father moved from the property and left the drill behind then no obligation upon who moved in.

My father brought it here so I could use it. It's in my garage. I invite a friend over to watch a football game. He leaves and without my knowledge takes my dad's drill and sells it and you think this is legal?

Good grief. This is one of the most pathetic contentions I have seen in a while.

I can see why you keep trying to subtly move the goalposts in your favor.

The party who found the diary did not do so while wandering around the house .
That party was the authorized occupant of the room she now had possession of and has No Legal Requirement At All to search for personal items abandoned by the preceding occupant
I agree with this but she also didn't have a legal right to take it and sell it without the homeowners permission.

So in following Moroners delusions, if I am walking down the street and see a 100 dollar bill on sidewalk then I am legally responsible to ask around if it belongs to another.
Lib loons do not reside in reality
If you’re walking down the street and you see someone drop a $100 bill, can you run off with it?

The thief knew exactly whose journal it was, and Florida law says that they have to tell them about it.

Forum List

Back