"Oh, The Humanity ..."

Schumer is a Zionist and his allegiance is to Israel, but only a fool would not be able to recognize a great deal.

The deal is worthless to the United States. Advantage Iran, as Obama wanted.

Schumer must be loyal to the deceiving, dishonest, lying, Muslim leaning, anti-American leaning Obama? Much of the left rejects freedom and would not support renewal of our Constitution.

No its not, its good to have friends instead of enemies. Just because SA and Israel is an enemy of Iran does not mean we have to be. How do you know it won't be a benefit to us financially as well.

Schumer is a Zionist and his allegiance is to Israel, but only a fool would not be able to recognize a great deal.

Seeing as both you and Obama are fools, I agree.

Yup. Two peas in the same pod.

Oh and from what I've been reading Shumer isn't the only Democrate who opposes this idiotic deal.

Oh I'm sure some Zionist lap dogs are also opposed to it.

I'm sure some Jew haters, such as yourself, just love it.

No its not, its good to have friends instead of enemies. Just because SA and Israel is an enemy of Iran does not mean we have to be. How do you know it won't be a benefit to us financially as well.

And our “friends” are still chanting death to America.? I think you should get back on your meds, it may keep you from hallucinating.

And our “friends” are still chanting death to America.? I think you should get back on your meds, it may keep you from hallucinating.

You mean some radicals on the street, just like some Jews in Israel spit on Christians, and some of our American citizens say we should nuke Iran, in other words death to Iran. Really this is your debate. Try again.

Oh and from what I've been reading Shumer isn't the only Democrate who opposes this idiotic deal.

Jew hater, calling names again, now the topic at hand is Schumer is stupid, but its not really a death threat to Israel, its just the sanctions are being lifted. Only fools think he is worried about their safety, besides Israel has nukes, whereas Iran does not. Really I wish you people would try and understand something instead of calling names, most people in Israel are not jews anyway.

Because the mullahs in Iran are dedicated to our destruction.

LATE ADDITION: Also, I think they're assholes. I don't want them as friends.

Last edited:
Only a fool buys into the retarded deal. Bad deal period, but what do you expect with obuthole and the coward Kerry.

Jew hater, calling names again, now the topic at hand is Schumer is stupid, but its not really a death threat to Israel, its just the sanctions are being lifted. Only fools think he is worried about their safety, besides Israel has nukes, whereas Iran does not. Really I wish you people would try and understand something instead of calling names, most people in Israel are not jews anyway.

Just from you're posts anyone can see you're a Jew hater. In fact you tried to blame 9-11 on the Jews even though most of them were Arabs.

Oh and most people living in Israel are Jews. Funny you didn't know that.

You really should try to learn something before calling people names.

No they are not, they just don't like how you treat your neighbors and the Palestinians. Of course SA is so much better, the sunnis which are ISIS are so much better, but they are funded by Israel and SA right?

Just from you're posts anyone can see you're a Jew hater. In fact you tried to blame 9-11 on the Jews even though most of them were Arabs.

Oh and most people living in Israel are Jews. Funny you didn't know that.

You really should try to learn something before calling people names.

You darn right I do, Zionist neocon did it, and just because you see a pic of Sunni arabs you say ok they did it. Please spare me. No they are secular which means atheist. They see Judaism as a culture , not religion. The Palestinians are probably the real jews, and with all the intermarriage, they is not such thing as a pure Jew. Its not a race.

No they are not, they just don't like how you treat your neighbors and the Palestinians. Of course SA is so much better, the sunnis which are ISIS are so much better, but they are funded by Israel and SA right?

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

God your an idiot.

Israel is constantly hit with rockets and suicide bombers from those oh so great neighbors of theirs.

As for Israel backing ISIS? Your premise is beyond ridiculous. ISIS like all those in the ME would love to kill every Jew and wipe Israel off the map.

What an idiot you truly are.

God your an idiot.

Israel is constantly hit with rockets and suicide bombers from those oh so great neighbors of theirs.

As for Israel backing ISIS? Your premise is beyond ridiculous. ISIS like all those in the ME would love to kill every Jew and wipe Israel off the map.

Gaza can barely hit one out of Gaza. When was the last suicide bomber? Maybe if Gaza would only have planes that bombed Israel back to the stone age, and tanks that shot killer bombs, but now and then they have to use a real live person or one volunteers, also ISIS has not even attacked their suppliers, what does that tell you. Talk about an uninformed person, you win. I think Israel needs a good whipping to get them off of their ego trip, but that is my opinion. I really despise those murdering scumbags, who kill innocent children and take away their infrastructure . They are no better than locusts. That is why so many IDF commit suicide and go AWOL.

God your an idiot.

Gaza can barely hit one out of Gaza. When was the last suicide bomber? Maybe if Gaza would only have planes that bombed Israel back to the stone age, and tanks that shot killer bombs, but now and then they have to use a real live person or one volunteers, also ISIS has not even attacked their suppliers, what does that tell you. Talk about an uninformed person, you win. I think Israel needs a good whipping to get them off of their ego trip, but that is my opinion. I really despise those murdering scumbags, who kill innocent children and take away their infrastructure . They are no better than locusts. That is why so many IDF commit suicide and go AWOL.

Yup. You're a Jew hater and an idiot.

Forum List

Back