"Oh, The Humanity ..."

No its not, its good to have friends instead of enemies. Just because SA and Israel is an enemy of Iran does not mean we have to be. How do you know it won't be a benefit to us financially as well.

Because the mullahs in Iran are dedicated to our destruction.

LATE ADDITION: Also, I think they're assholes. I don't want them as friends.

No they are not, they just don't like how you treat your neighbors and the Palestinians. Of course SA is so much better, the sunnis which are ISIS are so much better, but they are funded by Israel and SA right?

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

God your an idiot.

Israel is constantly hit with rockets and suicide bombers from those oh so great neighbors of theirs.

As for Israel backing ISIS? Your premise is beyond ridiculous. ISIS like all those in the ME would love to kill every Jew and wipe Israel off the map.

What an idiot you truly are.

Gaza can barely hit one out of Gaza. When was the last suicide bomber? Maybe if Gaza would only have planes that bombed Israel back to the stone age, and tanks that shot killer bombs, but now and then they have to use a real live person or one volunteers, also ISIS has not even attacked their suppliers, what does that tell you. Talk about an uninformed person, you win. I think Israel needs a good whipping to get them off of their ego trip, but that is my opinion. I really despise those murdering scumbags, who kill innocent children and take away their infrastructure . They are no better than locusts. That is why so many IDF commit suicide and go AWOL.

Yup. You're a Jew hater and an idiot.

If you can't keep up with my intelligence quit calling me names. I suggest you do some reading, lots of it. Your way way behind, but some say ignorance is bliss.

No they are not, they just don't like how you treat your neighbors and the Palestinians. Of course SA is so much better, the sunnis which are ISIS are so much better, but they are funded by Israel and SA right?

God your an idiot.

Israel is constantly hit with rockets and suicide bombers from those oh so great neighbors of theirs.

As for Israel backing ISIS? Your premise is beyond ridiculous. ISIS like all those in the ME would love to kill every Jew and wipe Israel off the map.

Gaza can barely hit one out of Gaza. When was the last suicide bomber? Maybe if Gaza would only have planes that bombed Israel back to the stone age, and tanks that shot killer bombs, but now and then they have to use a real live person or one volunteers, also ISIS has not even attacked their suppliers, what does that tell you. Talk about an uninformed person, you win. I think Israel needs a good whipping to get them off of their ego trip, but that is my opinion. I really despise those murdering scumbags, who kill innocent children and take away their infrastructure . They are no better than locusts. That is why so many IDF commit suicide and go AWOL.

If you can't keep up with my intelligence quit calling me names. I suggest you do some reading, lots of it. Your way way behind, but some say ignorance is bliss.

Yup. That's why you're in a blissfull state.

Your full of shit and don't know it.

God your an idiot.

good idea, Penelope----how about you post up a list of your sources. I am tired of tracing and tracking the shit that you post
up

God your an idiot.

good idea, Penelope----how about you post up a list of your sources. I am tired of tracing and tracking the shit that you post
up

You do not have google I know , or bing, since you have never given a link to any of your posts.

God your an idiot.

If I'm full of you know what, I'd know it. You just not up on world events. Read the news. Yes I am happy despite the news, one only has one life .

Schumer is a Zionist and his allegiance is to Israel, but only a fool would not be able to recognize a great deal.
You negotiating for the release of Charles Manson, too?

Not hardly.
That's what you're praising with this Iran fiasco.

You darn right I'm happy for the Iranian people, its a long time coming. We do not need Iran to become another Iraq.

The deal is worthless to the United States. Advantage Iran, as Obama wanted.

No its not, its good to have friends instead of enemies. Just because SA and Israel is an enemy of Iran does not mean we have to be. How do you know it won't be a benefit to us financially as well.

And our “friends” are still chanting death to America.? I think you should get back on your meds, it may keep you from hallucinating.

You mean some radicals on the street, just like some Jews in Israel spit on Christians, and some of our American citizens say we should nuke Iran, in other words death to Iran. Really this is your debate. Try again.

one jew spit on a Christian about six years ago-------an

God your an idiot.

up

You do not have google I know , or bing, since you have never given a link to any of your posts.

I do not copy and paste from propaganda sites------that's you.
You commented "you should read more"------Ok----post up a
reading list-----your reading list. I did find some of your websites
by simply pasting your idiot shit into "search"-----it was easy----you
parrot psychotics-------Lasha Darkmoon is one of your "mentors"
(lasha darkmoon is the cover name for a sociopath who once tried
to be a university professor)

Schumer is a Zionist and his allegiance is to Israel, but only a fool would not be able to recognize a great deal.

Not hardly.

You darn right I'm happy for the Iranian people, its a long time coming. We do not need Iran to become another Iraq.
I suppose you have the same feeling for WWII Germans.

God your an idiot.

If I'm full of you know what, I'd know it. You just not up on world events. Read the news. Yes I am happy despite the news, one only has one life .

how would you know it? how do you examine a patient for being "full of it"?

Not hardly.

The Iranian people would love to change their country hence the demonstrations a few years ago.

I'm sure they are sick of living under the rule of those sharia Mullah's.

Boy are you out to fucking lunch. You bring new meaning to the word moron.

Not hardly.

The Iranian people would love to change their country hence the demonstrations a few years ago.

Dangerously naive is a more apt description. Something Iran counts on.

Not hardly.

I think she's an idiot. Good God.

God your an idiot.

you are posting jibberish-------"read the news" what news?-----you have even DEVOLVED into jingles-----"one only has one life" (WTF)

Not hardly.

Penelope is 'naïve' like Magda Goebbels was 'naïve'

Not hardly.

Claudette------hi ---I am rosie. Penelope tells us that she never met an Iranian-----she "knows" because she reads lots. Have some fun----try to track her garbage-----just paste some of her comments into a search engine

Hi Rosie. I doubt she's worth the trouble.

God what a flaming idiot the woman is.

Hi Rosie. I doubt she's worth the trouble.

God what a flaming idiot the woman is.

the websites are worth it-------really sicko anti-semitic on the level
of Louis Farrakhan. I like to trace her crap for old times sake----

Forum List

Back