Oh, Those Crazy Democrats

They did it with Romney too. He has an adopted African American family member. They ridiculed him for it. You have to keep in mind that Left Wing Race-Baiters are radicalized trolls. You can't reason with them.

It's like Muslims who become radicalized and join terrorist orgs. You can't reason with them either. So don't bother trying. They're fanatical Race-Baiters. Nothing you say is gonna change that.

I think you're forgetting the Bush and McCain race baiting, I believe it was in South Carolina. But I wonder why the democrats care about Sessions? They've lost the white vote since Civil Rights legislation and minorities didn't vote for them this last election in numbers they had for Obama. Give it up, racism is as American as apple pie, that will take generations to change. Trump is a racist as are other cabinet picks, it's best to let them discriminate as it may wake up voters who think it doesn't make any difference who wins. And if they still don't vote then it's on them.

Dog Whistle Politics

I think you're forgetting the Bush and McCain race baiting, I believe it was in South Carolina. But I wonder why the democrats care about Sessions? They've lost the white vote since Civil Rights legislation and minorities didn't vote for them this last election in numbers they had for Obama. Give it up, racism is as American as apple pie, that will take generations to change. Trump is a racist as are other cabinet picks, it's best to let them discriminate as it may wake up voters who think it doesn't make any difference who wins. And if they still don't vote then it's on them.

Dog Whistle Politics

Flat out lie that these good men and women in Trump's cabinet are racist. But you won't give it up will you.

I guess it's all you have left after losing over a thousand seats under Obama. Sad.

Dog Whistle Politics
"They've lost the white vote since Civil Rights legislation....."
History of the Republican Party

Forum List

Back