🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohh look Obama making excuses for the riots

Baltimore has had a history with police going overboard, it's been building up, the president is right.

baltimore has had a history of negroes going overboard...it's been building up....
Bet you never hear about white people rioting over football games and causing hundreds of thousands in property damage..

Baltimore has had a history with police going overboard, it's been building up, the president is right.

baltimore has had a history of negroes going overboard...it's been building up....
Bet you never hear about white people rioting over football games and causing hundreds of thousands in property damage..

why are you trying to change the subject?

You got a problem with holding police responsible for their wrong doing?
It would be a little easier if so many were not avoiding the fact that most of the blacks killed were suspected of breaking the law and definitely resisting arrest.

This is a two way street, and both sides of the issue need to admit their part in it.

You did first, but none the less, I'm showing your hypocrisy, the majority are peacefully protesting as well.

How does combating wrongdoing by police equate to support for rioting thugs?

You did first, but none the less, I'm showing your hypocrisy, the majority are peacefully protesting as well.

you have no idea who is doing what...you'll just say anything at this point...the fact is that negroes are running wild in the streets...I don't care about "peaceful protestors"..they aren't the problem.

It would be a little easier if so many were not avoiding the fact that most of the blacks killed were suspected of breaking the law and definitely resisting arrest.

This is a two way street, and both sides of the issue need to admit their part in it.

So suspicion is grounds for murder, and resisting being murdered is proof they deserve it? You would have fit right in at the Salem witch trials.

So suspicion is grounds for murder, and resisting being murdered is proof they deserve it? You would have fit right in at the Salem witch trials.
what murder?

Wow, two straw men in one sentence, that's pretty good.

Sorry, I thought I might be dealing with an honest person, my bad.

I'm looking at both sides. Both of my eyes are open.

How does combating wrongdoing by police equate to support for rioting thugs?
how does condoning and making excuses for riots combat "police wrongdoing"? ..and specifically what police "wrongdoing" are you speaking of?

Show me where the President has condoned or made excuses for the rioting thugs?

Obama said his heart goes out of the Baltimore officers who were injured by rioters. He said there's no excuse for that kind of violence and Baltimore police showed "appropriate restraint."

Forum List

Back