🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohh look Obama making excuses for the riots

says Ardipithecus kadabba

try to change the subject all you want...negroids are out of control in baltimore. People grow weary of them..
a day of reckoning approaches.
shit head it you who is attempting to change the subject the Japanese prime minister's visit has jack shit to do Baltimore.
just admit you have no clue as to homo erectus is (you just use it because it has the word homo and erectus in it )
your even more clueless on what Ardipithecus kadabba is.

No one said the japanese prime minister had anything to do with it...why are you trying to deflect?
the remarks were given at a function where the prime minister was a guest...you know..the standard routine...obama mugging and propagandizing for the cameras.

homo erectus was the lesser developed branch on the hominid tree...negroes, being the only race lacking neanderthal DNA, are the closest relative of homo erectus...read some anthropology, son..educate yourself..
right deny much..

So you don't think black Democrats had anything to do with this?

Baltimore is Rep Elijah Cummings (D) town.

The same racist asshole on the Benghazi and IRS investigation committees claiming racism at the drop of a hat.

What a coincidence is that!!!!!
snicker...

"negroes, being the only race lacking neanderthal DNA, are the closest relative of homo erectus" Rota is dumber than 95% of any race
do negroids have neanderthal DNA?..no..they don't..that explains a lot.
That explains nothing.
read some anthropology..there are proven physical, mental and biological differences between the races...
and they are inconsequential as we are all one race.
different cultures yes, biologically there are no significant differences.
when say whites cannot produce offspring with say Asians then there would be different races
it's called speciation..
might want to ready some anthropological biology.

What I find disturbing, but remains a consistent trend, is that when the left is cornered with prime examples of their failed policies and lies they revert to pulling out the racist card as an excuse. The fact remains Baltimore is a prime example of failed policies from the ground up, sadly run by the very people claiming racism. This board resorts to the same behavioral response like clock work. What is more disturbing is that others respond to their purposeful distraction and spin.
snicker!

"negroes, being the only race lacking neanderthal DNA, are the closest relative of homo erectus" Rota is dumber than 95% of any race
That explains nothing.
read some anthropology..there are proven physical, mental and biological differences between the races...
when say whites cannot produce offspring with say Asians then there would be different races
it's called speciation..

LMAO...all humans are the same race?...boy that's comical....
So, if there are no races, what is the point of affirmative action?
If there are no races, there can be no "racists" either...getting complicated now, isn't it?

I'll simplify it for you...try hard now..

Race has nothing to do with species.Those are two different things.Go read up on it...that's why asians and whoever can produce offspring...Same species...

everyone is a "human"...that is a species...like every dog is a canid (species)...BUT...there are different BREEDS of dog. (in humans it's called "race")..there are physical, mental and biological differences between a chihuahua and a great dane...but they are both canids...same species and theoretically the could breed and produce offspring that will then carry their dna...
Same as there are physical, mental and biological differences between humans of different races....and the laws of heredity and genetics are real and demonstrable..ask any animal breeder or farmer or rancher or horticulturalist if genetics and the laws of heredity are real...or just look around you and see for yourself...
Really this stuff is basic..even most public school kids understand that genetics, heredity, DNA and race are real...

EDIT:
That's why race isn't a social construct...society is a racial construct.
Nature made races different, and no amount of communist inspired ideals about equality will ever change that.

Last edited:
The normal folks of American will put racists etc down if "a backlash will occur eventually". There will be no need to call LEO or the armed forces. Just get sanitation with shovels to find the remains in the rebels' back yards. And put their property up for sale.
see ya in the field, son.
Do you know the sound of a banshee? It's the last sound a person hears. :lol: You aren't anything to be worried about, son.

I thought they had Velocirapter DNA.
http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LE...ciraptor/RK=0/RS=1Qi5M62qDedibV66Lc2U6evzgoA-

that would be the Mexicans.

Nah......Mexicans can't run that fast.

That explains nothing.
it's called speciation..

If there are no races, there can be no "racists" either...getting complicated now, isn't it?

Race has nothing to do with species.Those are two different things.Go read up on it...that's why asians and whoever can produce offspring...Same species...

everyone is a "human"...that is a species...like every dog is a canid (species)...BUT...there are different BREEDS of dog. (in humans it's called "race")..there are physical, mental and biological differences between a chihuahua and a great dane...but they are both canids...same species and theoretically the could breed and produce offspring that will then carry their dna...
Same as there are physical, mental and biological differences between humans of different races....and the laws of heredity and genetics are real and demonstrable..ask any animal breeder or farmer or rancher or horticulturalist if genetics and the laws of heredity are real...or just look around you and see for yourself...
Really this stuff is basic..even most public school kids understand that genetics, heredity, DNA and race are real...

EDIT:
That's why race isn't a social construct...society is a racial construct.
Nature made races different, and no amount of communist inspired ideals about equality will ever change that.
snicker

That explains nothing.
it's called speciation..

obviously you do not .
race like dog breeds is a meaningless euphemism.
as I stated before the differences you got a hard on over are biologically insignificant.
dog, cow or human.
only racist scumbags would say so.

I said "post a few examples of you condemning Islamic terrorism". You just made another one of your canned comments about the right.
No one cares what "you" just said.
Well except you have NEVER condemned the Muslim terrorists and can not provide us to a link where you did. You keep claiming a couple white guys that pervert what Christians stand for are the equivalent of hundreds of thousands of Muslims murdering and committing terrorist acts.

I said "post a few examples of you condemning Islamic terrorism". You just made another one of your canned comments about the right.
Well except you have NEVER condemned the Muslim terrorists and can not provide us to a link where you did. You keep claiming a couple white guys that pervert what Christians stand for are the equivalent of hundreds of thousands of Muslims murdering and committing terrorist acts.
You are now lying, and I don't have to provide a link to counter you lie. Show me were I have championed the jihadists: you can't. You are a failure to your faith and the latest Conference guidance.

That explains nothing.
it's called speciation..

obviously you do not .
race like dog breeds is a meaningless euphemism.
as I stated before the differences you got a hard on over are biologically insignificant.
dog, cow or human.
only racist scumbags would say so.

it's not a euphemism.."breeds" in dogs and "race" in humans is exactly correct. Go read it again..or go do some research...
Which is it that you deny?..that race exists or that DNA doesn't exist or that the laws of heredity are false?....

so far all you have contributed is "nuh uh" and name calling.

Obama is right this time. Cops need to look at what they do and how they do it, then start firing assholes with badges that think they are God due to that badge. Clean house.

LMAO...all humans are the same race?...

Thus, given current scientific data, biological races do not exist among modern humans today, and they have never existed in the past. Given such clear scientific evidence as this and the research data of so many other biologists, anthropologists, and geneticists that demonstrate the nonexistence of biological races among humans, how can the “myth” of human races still persist?

If races do not exist as a biological reality, why do so many people still believe that they do? In fact, even though biological races do not exist, the concept of race obviously is still a reality, as is racism. These are prevalent and persistent elements of our everyday lives and generally accepted aspects of our culture.

Thus, the concept of human races is real. It is not a biological reality, however, but a cultural one. Race is not a part of our biology, but it is definitely a part of our culture. Race and racism are deeply ingrained in our history.

http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123

LMAO...all humans are the same race?...

Thus, given current scientific data, biological races do not exist among modern humans today, and they have never existed in the past. Given such clear scientific evidence as this and the research data of so many other biologists, anthropologists, and geneticists that demonstrate the nonexistence of biological races among humans, how can the “myth” of human races still persist?

If races do not exist as a biological reality, why do so many people still believe that they do? In fact, even though biological races do not exist, the concept of race obviously is still a reality, as is racism. These are prevalent and persistent elements of our everyday lives and generally accepted aspects of our culture.

Thus, the concept of human races is real. It is not a biological reality, however, but a cultural one. Race is not a part of our biology, but it is definitely a part of our culture. Race and racism are deeply ingrained in our history.

http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123

You are aware of serious differences in various diseases?

Baltimore has had a history with police going overboard, it's been building up, the president is right.

You're a fucking idiot, when a supposedly educated man lumps Ferguson in a statement about police misconduct, when it was proven beyond all doubt there was no misconduct, he proves himself to be nothing more than a ****** agitator. I don't make that statement lightly, that is a very exclusive club I reserve for 8-10 human beings on earth. The worthless piece of shit continues to prove he has no business being in government, much less the president.

You are now lying, and I don't have to provide a link to counter you lie. Show me were I have championed the jihadists: you can't. You are a failure to your faith and the latest Conference guidance.
YOU claim you have attacked them, YOU need to prove it since the one post in this thread was an attack on Christians not Islam. I did not claim you champion them I claim you have NEVER said anything AGAINST them, yet you routinely attack Christians. Hell lets compare Christian terrorism to Muslim terrorism shall we? Cite for me where tens of thousands of Christians raised arms and attacked our interests other Christians or Muslims. Cite for me where Hundreds of thousands of Christians supported those tens of thousands armed Christians as they waged holy war on their supposed enemies. Ohh and make it recent in the last 50 years or so.

You got a problem with holding police responsible for their wrong doing?
nope. I do have a problem with people who trash and threaten the innocent to expect others to validate a position. Sorry, makes no sense to me how a local owner of a CVS or liquor store have anything to do with police harassment. Can you explain that to me? or someone's car?

Forum List

Back