🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohh look Obama making excuses for the riots

LMAO...all humans are the same race?...

Thus, given current scientific data, biological races do not exist among modern humans today, and they have never existed in the past. Given such clear scientific evidence as this and the research data of so many other biologists, anthropologists, and geneticists that demonstrate the nonexistence of biological races among humans, how can the “myth” of human races still persist?

If races do not exist as a biological reality, why do so many people still believe that they do? In fact, even though biological races do not exist, the concept of race obviously is still a reality, as is racism. These are prevalent and persistent elements of our everyday lives and generally accepted aspects of our culture.

Thus, the concept of human races is real. It is not a biological reality, however, but a cultural one. Race is not a part of our biology, but it is definitely a part of our culture. Race and racism are deeply ingrained in our history.

http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123

You are aware of serious differences in various diseases?

There are race specific diseases and everyone knows it..
He may be aware of it, but he wouldn't admit it..he can't at this point he has too much invested to back down now....truth be damned!

LMAO..and a newsweek article as a scientific "source"...

There are proven biological, physical and mental differences between the races. Settled science.

Obama is right this time. Cops need to look at what they do and how they do it, then start firing assholes with badges that think they are God due to that badge. Clean house.

Every argument has some truth to it, and I know there are instances of cops being over militarized, peoples homes and property being confiscated, is it all about race ? I really dont think so. As usual Obamas policy is following the headlines instead of leading them. I think he picked the wrong fight here. We havent even gotten the FACTS yet . We dont even truely know what happened except that Freddy died in police custody. Now , if it comes out that He really had a medical condition with his spine, will it make a difference to the people who rioted, or are getting ready to riot in the next city? probably not, because they are empowered and feel even the president agrees with them. Sure he goes on a little how vandalizing is not protesting. but its really half hearted, he wont give the tough love to the community who votes for him, but he's less afraid to give an ultimatum to the police.

What those kids in the street need is a Verbal ' slap down' like that one boy's Mother brought, (only hers was a real one) she made sure her kid was safe at home and has respect for order. Obama should be all about, Lets respect order and wait for the facts to come out before we start picking sides. People riot, everybody loses. It comes down from the Top,

LMAO...all humans are the same race?...

Thus, given current scientific data, biological races do not exist among modern humans today, and they have never existed in the past. Given such clear scientific evidence as this and the research data of so many other biologists, anthropologists, and geneticists that demonstrate the nonexistence of biological races among humans, how can the “myth” of human races still persist?

If races do not exist as a biological reality, why do so many people still believe that they do? In fact, even though biological races do not exist, the concept of race obviously is still a reality, as is racism. These are prevalent and persistent elements of our everyday lives and generally accepted aspects of our culture.

Thus, the concept of human races is real. It is not a biological reality, however, but a cultural one. Race is not a part of our biology, but it is definitely a part of our culture. Race and racism are deeply ingrained in our history.

http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123

Robert Wald Sussman’s religious catechism: “race does not exist”

The Cathedral is panicking. Modern science overwhelmingly shows that not only is race biologically real but it is also correlates with a number of important traits. Such findings have made the guardians of Politically Correct Thought even more brash and, unfortunately, monotonous in their assertion of “race is not biologically real.”

Case in point. Professor of anthropology Robert Wald Sussman (who recently defamed Jared Taylor) published a hit piece in this week in Newsweek, There Is No Such Thing as Race” (also reprinted at Raw Story), which is an excerpt from Sussman’s new book on why race is not real.
The target of the piece is race, which is not hard to miss, since it’s quite repetitive. In fact, it’s not really an argument at all but just a broken record. Sussman early on says his book has not “dwelt upon all of the scientific information that has been gathered” by scientists et al. about race,

LMAO..dismissed...

There are not TWO contenders, one of which might become Obama's Legacy:

The Great American Race Riot

Iran's nuking the middle east into World War III

Contention only.

At this point.

You got a problem with holding police responsible for their wrong doing?
nope. I do have a problem with people who trash and threaten the innocent to expect others to validate a position. Sorry, makes no sense to me how a local owner of a CVS or liquor store have anything to do with police harassment. Can you explain that to me? or someone's car?

Nice try, but the remark was about police being held responsible for their wrong doing. Nobody sane will say what happened to the CVS or somebody's car was right or excusable, but that really is a different subject.

You have a problem with shooting the law breakers?

Some law breakers have to be shot. That's why cops carry guns. That doesn't mean they are correct in shooting every law breaker in every situation. You can't understand that?

Some law breakers have to be shot. That's why cops carry guns. That doesn't mean they are correct in shooting every law breaker in every situation. You can't understand that?

Of course I can, but these are freeloading thieves, they should be shot

Of course I can, but these are freeloading thieves, they should be shot

Obviously, some cops agree with you.

Yeah, you're correct. The police should NEVER try to enforce the law on NEGROES. They gets mad and fights, So just walk off and leaves them alones.

Typical childish right wing response.
And a typical comment from an asshole liberal.

I said "post a few examples of you condemning Islamic terrorism". You just made another one of your canned comments about the right.
No one cares what "you" just said.
Well except you have NEVER condemned the Muslim terrorists and can not provide us to a link where you did. You keep claiming a couple white guys that pervert what Christians stand for are the equivalent of hundreds of thousands of Muslims murdering and committing terrorist acts.
You are now lying, and I don't have to provide a link to counter you lie. Show me were I have championed the jihadists: you can't. You are a failure to your faith and the latest Conference guidance.
Stop trying to wiggle out of it, fuck face. You claimed you've condemned Islamic terrorists and when challenged to post a few of them you failed to be able to produce any. Now you're trying to get out of it by lying about what I said. You're a lying little weasel.

I replied to to your silly statement I have not condemned jihadism. That's all I have to do to an assertion without any evidence. So it is you affirmation to support. Here is an idea: go through my 91,000 plus posts and find where I have supported jihadism. Good luck.

He blame Bush yet?
well weren't they rioting weekly when Bush was President?
and to think we have some far left liberals who often claim that whitey is hunting down black teens all the time! yet they never mention any particular incident of a white man chasing down a black teen as if he was a deer or rabbit carrying a hunting rifle.

I replied to to your silly statement I have not condemned jihadism. That's all I have to do to an assertion without any evidence. So it is you affirmation to support. Here is an idea: go through my 91,000 plus posts and find where I have supported jihadism. Good luck.
No, you lying little weasel, you stated that you have condemned Islamic terrorism, then when I challenged you to post an example, you couldn't do it. Now you're trying to cover up the last lie with another one.

You claimed you condemned Muslim terrorism, yet refuse to provide a single link to any such statements by you and instead are trying to change the claim to something else. You made a claim, back it up.

Forum List

Back