Ohio “accidentally “ mails 50,000 ballots ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

This entire election is a giant fraud ??
I assume the area was pro-Biden
Sure ..just a big old silly accident
Again...mailing out 50K or even 150K ballots is NOT voter fraud, it's glitch in the system. Now RECEIVING 50K ballots from unregistered voters, dead voters or all from the same 10 people THEN you have voter fraud. Stop with the hyperbole

You do know that Ohio's REPUBLICAN governor DeWine controls the sending of the ballots. Do you really think DeWine "accidentally" Screwed up the mail in ballots in a predominantly Democratic county, giving Tramp an excuse to reject all the votes from that overwhelmingly Democratic County? :cuckoo:

You do know that Ohio's REPUBLICAN governor DeWine controls the sending of the ballots. Do you really think DeWine "accidentally" Screwed up the mail in ballots in a predominantly Democratic county, giving Tramp an excuse to reject all the votes from that overwhelmingly Democratic County? :cuckoo:
No, governors do not. The local precincts do.

Again...mailing out 50K or even 150K ballots is NOT voter fraud, it's glitch in the system. Now RECEIVING 50K ballots from unregistered voters, dead voters or all from the same 10 people THEN you have voter fraud. Stop with the hyperbole
What assurance do I have that those 50,000 won’t double vote with old and new ballots

What assurance do I have that those 50,000 won’t double vote with old and new ballots
If that happens you have voter fraud..getting them in the mail is not. Has it happened in the past..approximately 1 out of 150,000 votes nation wide are tossed. And those are not deliberate but honest mistakes..didn't update address etc.

If that happens you have voter fraud..getting them in the mail is not. Has it happened in the past..approximately 1 out of 150,000 votes nation wide are tossed. And those are not deliberate but honest mistakes..didn't update address etc.
Trump needs to fly down and recollect those ballots and burn them

What if Trump just goes WWE on Biden and smacks him down lol
Surely he would get the Latino vote as they love macho tough men

White males are getting to feminine
Going from Dirty Hair, Chuck Norris and Stallone to wimps like Matt Damon and , even worse , Timothy C.

As long as they are legally sent back in what does Trump want to whine about

Forum List

Back