Ohio.....Babies out.....Weed In

1699412616458.png

When are the fucking Republicans going to learn that the abortion issue is poison.

Just stop talking about it. It is a woman's rights issue not a religious or moral stance worth taking.

The MSM and democrats will always ask a GOP candidate their stance on abortion just to make them unelectable.
So religious Conservatives such as myself have zero say on any of the socially immoral issues that are plaguing the country?

When are the fucking Republicans going to learn that the abortion issue is poison.

Just stop talking about it. It is a woman's rights issue not a religious or moral stance worth taking.

The MSM and democrats will always ask a GOP candidate their stance on abortion just to make them unelectable.
It is a state's rights issue. The vote in Ohio is state's rights.

So religious Conservatives such as myself have zero say on any of the socially immoral issues that are plaguing the country?
Where are you going to go? :dunno:

Truth be told the gop would be far better off without your influences.....I hate losing because of your ilk.

Where are you going to go? :dunno:

Truth be told the gop would be far better off without your influences.....I hate losing because of your ilk.
So Democrap and Democrap Lyte? Two words! Fuck you! You will lose even more WITHOUT us.

I see it as a blessing in a way....Nothing will really change BUT maybe the gop will toss aside the yoke of the abortion issue that they have willingly put around their neck.

Leave it be, or better yet get on the right side of the utility of abortion.....Less dems is always a good thing. ;)
Never underestimate the GOP's ability to snatch defeat from victory, they do it again and again.

You got your justices and this is the result.

There’s more losing ahead for you

Forum List

Back