Ohio.....Babies out.....Weed In

It was Republicans who "created" the abortion issue.

It was Republicans who made it a point to use the abortion issue as a litmus test for SCOTUS judges. But it is the Democrats who are at fault?

One day, probably years from now I might see a Republican owning what they have wrought. I'm not hopeful though.
What a load of crap. Abortion is based on behaviors. The nation peaked in the early 1970's. Around the same time all of the social justice agendas went full tilt. We live off of the past that people hate. We are children who call others children.

The MSM and democrats will always ask a GOP candidate their stance on abortion just to make them unelectable.
This is a lie.

Republicans make themselves unelectable because of their opposition to reproductive autonomy.

Republicans have only themselves to blame.

No shits given about Issue 1 but more weed is never a good idea as it's a barometer on where a state is headed.....Oh well, sucks for OH..
It means a state is rejecting the Republican agenda of more government excess and overreach at the expense of individual liberty.

There ya go, the system is working. The state voted and has decided. This is how it is supposed to be.
Exactly.

The bed wetters in moonbat dominated regions get the laws they like, then they can leave us alone.

Republicans make themselves unelectable because of their opposition to reproductive autonomy.

Republicans have only themselves to blame.
Very true. For idealistic Republicans being "Pro-Life" is a religious stance.

So the GOP policy on abortion needs to be, its "a personal choice between a woman and her doctor."

I'm a pro-choice Republican now, the fewer democrats the better. Carry on.

So religious Conservatives such as myself have zero say on any of the socially immoral issues that are plaguing the country?
You do have say.... You just are failing at it! You chose to force your say on others thru the government, thru an authoritarian way..... And thru lies, like the one constantly repeated that all the democrats support abortion thru 9 months, or until birth..... And calling women and girls murderers....and murdering some abortion doctors..... Etc etc etc etc...

Instead of winning hearts and minds over to your position, you chose a political route, a divisive route filled with hatred.... Hatred towards women, having to make the hardest decision of their life....

Instead of winning them over with love and compassion and help.....you CHOSE hatred!

You chose wrongly. God let you lose.

What a load of crap. Abortion is based on behaviors. The nation peaked in the early 1970's. Around the same time all of the social justice agendas went full tilt. We live off of the past that people hate. We are children who call others children.
What do you mean "abortion is based on behaviors. The nation peaked in the early 1970's?"

Let me tell you what I know. It was Republicans who made it a point to try to overturn Roe v Wade. Something that conservative SCOTUS judges got nominated on. To the point of stealing judges nominated by a Democratic president. It is hilarious to now see people on the right now trying to disown what they have done.

Last edited:
You do have say.... You just are failing at it! You chose to force your say on others thru the government, thru an authoritarian way..... And thru lies, like the one constantly repeated that all the democrats support abortion thru 9 months, or until birth..... And calling women and girls murderers....and murdering some abortion doctors..... Etc etc etc etc...
Instead of winning hearts and minds over to your position, you chose a political route, a divisive route filled with hatred.... Hatred towards women, having to make the hardest decision of their life....
Instead of winning them over with love and compassion and help.....you CHOSE hatred!
You chose wrongly. God let you lose.
Touche'

So now God will let you eliminate more democrat larvae. <g>

What do you mean "abortion is based on behaviors. The nation peaked in the early 1970's"
Let me tell you what I know. It was Republicans who made it a point to try to overturn Roe v Wade. Something that conservative SCOTUS judges got nominated on. To the point of stealing judges nominated by a Democratic president. It is hilarious to now see people on the right now trying to disown what they have done.
Very true. Overturning R v W was what they call a "Pyrrhic Victory".
The GOP will take years to recover from R v W, unless Joe Biden stays in the 2024 race.

Very true. Overturning R v W was what they call a "Pyrrhic Victory".
The GOP will take years to recover from R v W, unless Joe Biden stays in the 2024 race.
Even if he stays in the race. It's an albatross. Downballot, and in every presidential race. Way past 2024.

I don't doubt that Trump will distance himself from it. I don't doubt that he will succeed for a lot of right wingers. The problem is he will depress voter enthusiasm on the evangelical side. Maybe only a few percentage points but enough.

At the moment he doesn't really have to take a position on it. This will change in the general. Any position he takes will cost him votes.

Even if he stays in the race. It's an albatross. Down ballot, and in every presidential race. Way past 2024.
I don't doubt that Trump will distance himself from it. I don't doubt that he will succeed for a lot of right wingers. The problem is he will depress voter enthusiasm on the evangelical side. Maybe only a few percentage points but enough.
At the moment he doesn't really have to take a position on it. This will change in the general. Any position he takes will cost him votes.
1. The Evangelicals will turn out to stop the pervs and deviants from doing more damage, and to support parental rights.

2. States that passed abortion rights laws are now settled, so no need to even mention the "pro-life" issue, no Republican should touch it, its now officially a losing issue. Women see it as a "right" and will vote en-masse for abortion on demand. Respect their votes.

3. You seem to be forgetting that the 2024 choice will probably be Biden or Trump, polls show most voters now see Biden as unelectable.

1. The Evangelicals will turn out to stop the pervs and deviants from doing more damage, and to support parental rights.

2. States that passed abortion rights laws are now settled, so no need to even mention the "pro-life" issue, no Republican should touch it, its now officially a losing issue. Women see it as a "right" and will vote en-masse for abortion on demand. Respect their votes.

3. You seem to be forgetting that the 2024 choice will probably be Biden or Trump, polls show most voters now see Biden as unelectable.
It's time to get some new candidates. The choices in #3 are for me unelectable.

I'm not forgetting anything. I'm noting that Democrats did very well yesterday. I'm noting that there's a different dynamic from primary season to general election season. And at the moment Trump can get away from not addressing the issue. Something that'll be a lot harder when he's running in the general.

You are putting your hopes on the results of a few polls. A full year before actual voting occurs when Trump isn't needing to adress the issue. In a race that features someone who will do most of his campaigning from the inside of a courtroom.

Claiming you know how most voters perceive the candidates a year from now is folly.

As I said. I agree that for most conservatives including most evangelicals sticking with Trump is a given. I do believe that for some though anything less than full throated support for abortion restrictions by Trump would mean they stay home.

I'm not trying to be combative. But if we are simply gaming this thing out, you should stop pretending that the issue can be avoided and that it won't have an effect when it comes up.

Forum List

Back