Ohio.....Babies out.....Weed In

The problem with that is that you're going against your own beliefs and therefore you are leaving integrity at the door in order to get votes, which is exactly what the left does. If conservatives continue to lose by sticking to their convictions and morals, then so be it. In the end, the immoral society will reap the consequences of their choices, and they should. Let them keep moving left to their supposed 'utopia', they will pay the price for it eventually.
And this is why Conservatives need to hang on to the social agenda. Without that, there is no distinction whatsoever.

Where are you going to go? :dunno:

Truth be told the gop would be far better off without your influences.....I hate losing because of your ilk.

We will be marginalized, and the rest of you will keep moving to the left and to a society without any morals except the ones they deem fit to follow, until they're inconvenient for them. It's not going to be pretty, it's been predicted, but the price will be paid for this choice eventually. The left thinks they can live without consequences, because so far they've been successful at avoiding them, that won't last forever.

To state it again clearly, the capacity to bear children is limited to a small minority of humans at any given time. Theirs is a unique situation, where a choice is made as to whether or not to bring into the world another human destined to die.
A majority making the decision for them is oppression. It would be reasonable for that group to be allowed to vote once and for all on the question of regulating their pregnancies.

And this is why Conservatives need to hang on to the social agenda. Without that, there is no distinction whatsoever.

Honestly, there will be less and less of us, I really don't think it matters. Live your own life to the best of your abilities, and shut this nonsense out, let them keep heading where they are heading, it's going to get a lot worse unfortunately. They're just too blind and stupid to realize it.

I don't know if you've ever read or watched the movie, Atlas Shrugged, but we are living in it right now.

You don't have to be "godless" to have some common sense and you people totally lack it when it comes to the utility of abortion.

You want "godless", well look around, you are getting the full measure of it now and much of it is by your own hand. Thanks for nothing.

So just give up the convictions of your morals and everything will be okay? Yeah, keep believing that. The so called 'right' is no different than the left, they all lie in the same bed, when are you people ever going to figure that out?

We will be marginalized, and the rest of you will keep moving to the left and to a society without any morals except the ones they deem fit to follow, until they're inconvenient for them. It's not going to be pretty, it's been predicted, but the price will be paid for this choice eventually. The left thinks they can live without consequences, because so far they've been successful at avoiding them, that won't last forever.
What is the morality of paying for bombs that kill children every day?

I tend to agree. Any time we become one note on any controversial issue it rarely turns out well for us. We should focus on issues that affect everybody like border security, a healthy economy, peace in our time. . .

At this point, I say let them have their way, no opposition. The faster to the bottom we go, the better, we're going to get there eventually anyway. Sadly, that's the only way people will ever learn, they have to live with the consequences of their choices.

No shits given about Issue 1 but more weed is never a good idea as it's a barometer on where a state is headed.....Oh well, sucks for OH..

Blah......Looks like the dems are going to hold the Virginia Senate.....More gridlock ahead.

LOL.....The dem stripper woman and the gop guy are running neck-n-neck. :laughing0301:

If anyone cares about the Virginia races WTOP is keeping track.

Hey, at least the county Sheriff hopeful in my AO won over the appointed NOtVA transplant they hired after the other Sheriff passed. :)

The bottom line.....Nobody is coming to help you. 😐
The irony connecting weed to Issue 1 is the effeminization of male gonads afforded by cannabis chemistry, let alone memory compromise with chronic use. But Buddhist clergy, too, prefers tranquilization (samatha) for its followers and monks. Certain dems must already know this.

1. True that every time Biden's senility is on display it is shown on FNC. Just because the MSM hides his obvious mental decline doesn't help inform voters of their choice for president. Biden can't do real press conferences like Trump used to do several times a day. Biden only reads the teleprompter, he's a figurehead not a real president. I like the old commercial where they said that we don't let our 80-year old grandfather touch the TV controller, and Biden has the nuclear football!!

2. As for Trump, J6 should be disqualifying, but apparently it is not. So we'll see how 2024 shakes out between the court cases and the primaries. We both agree that Trump has a very abrasive personality. However Trump had to take the "slings and arrows" from the MSM, the deep state, the FBI, prosecutors who ran on getting him, and democrats pushing all manner of lies against him. Here is the short version:

3. Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. Trump got 10m more votes in 2020 than in 2016 and lost?? Biden got 81m votes my ass. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up, including cocaine in the WH.
Biden can't do real press conferences like Trump used to do several times a day.
If you don't care that what he actually said was non-sensical not to mention immoral, sure. Trump did put himself out there.
As for Trump, J6 should be disqualifying, but apparently it is not.
The fact that you recognize that is something I find telling.

To me recognizing and be willing to relinquish power when you lose an election is absolutely foundational to a working Democracy. You apparently find it more important that a Republican has power by any and all means.

My sources are Reuters, AP, the Bulwark (my favorite), as such I'm always willing and able to back up my claims, usually by using a primary source.

That's why I can call BS on most of what you wrote in this reply. Feel free to restate anything you can back up.

Very true. For idealistic Republicans being "Pro-Life" is a religious stance.

So the GOP policy on abortion needs to be, its "a personal choice between a woman and her doctor."

I'm a pro-choice Republican now, the fewer democrats the better. Carry on.

I don't see how being against killing your own children is only a 'religious stance', if it is, this society is doomed. But I've already come to that determination anyway, there is no saving human kind from itself.

I see it as a blessing in a way....Nothing will really change BUT maybe the gop will toss aside the yoke of the abortion issue that they have willingly put around their neck.

Leave it be, or better yet get on the right side of the utility of abortion.....Less dems is always a good thing. ;)
Yeah. Voters tend to get pissed when 50 years of a constitutional right are suddenly revoked.

You do have say.... You just are failing at it! You chose to force your say on others thru the government, thru an authoritarian way..... And thru lies, like the one constantly repeated that all the democrats support abortion thru 9 months, or until birth..... And calling women and girls murderers....and murdering some abortion doctors..... Etc etc etc etc...

Instead of winning hearts and minds over to your position, you chose a political route, a divisive route filled with hatred.... Hatred towards women, having to make the hardest decision of their life....

Instead of winning them over with love and compassion and help.....you CHOSE hatred!

You chose wrongly. God let you lose.

A so called 'Christian' that supports women murdering their own children. Good for you.

How many people did you want to force covid vaccines on through an authoritarian government and said hateful things about those that chose not to take it? Look in the fucking mirror for once in your miserable life.

You don't think all of those hot blonde republicans doing the naughty, have abortions, do you? Or have wanted pregnancies that have gone wrong?

Tell me, do you think they'll stand before God and have to answer for killing their own children?

This country has lost its moral high ground. I have vacationed in Singapore where the moral fiber among its citizens is very high.
Singapore is a dictatorship. You know that right? Free speech is not a thing there.

Forum List

Back